Let the looting begin

Accountable

Let the looting begin

Post by Accountable »

AnneBoleyn;1431850 wrote: If you expect every murder in this country demands equal coverage, we would do nothing else. Some of the cases chosen for extreme reporting are deplorable though, i.e. Casey Anthony, Jodie Arias, the "sexy" trials & tribulations.
I'm implying that the Martin/Zimmerman spectacle is not about Martin or Zimmerman. It's an opportunity to stir up racial conflict where none actually exists, but it's the closest thing the media & race-baiters could find. The heinous murder that you toss aside like so much trivia doesn't fit the paradigm, and so gets ignored. It doesn't further the agenda.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Accountable;1431845 wrote: De'Marquise Elkins Trial For Allegedly Shooting Baby Antonio Santiago In Stroller Should Take Place This Year: Judge

Gee. 17-year-old black guy shoots & kills a 13-month-old white hispanic child. D'ya think we can expect 24-7 coverage and impending race riots?Besides the ethnicity of the people involved and the fact that a gun was the weapon again, what other parallels are jumping out at you?

Your implication that the media drove the Martin/Zimmerman case for the purpose of raising a racial spectacle is definitely a point taken here on FrenzyGarden.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Accountable;1431854 wrote: I'm implying that the Martin/Zimmerman spectacle is not about Martin or Zimmerman. It's an opportunity to stir up racial conflict where none actually exists, but it's the closest thing the media & race-baiters could find. The heinous murder that you toss aside like so much trivia doesn't fit the paradigm, and so gets ignored. It doesn't further the agenda.

Wishful thinking prize goes to you Accountable. There certainly are real conflicts that still exist, though Thank Goodness less so than before when it was blatent & in your face. The fact that it's become less so & more subtle doesn't mean it's not there.
Accountable

Let the looting begin

Post by Accountable »

AnneBoleyn;1431859 wrote: Wishful thinking prize goes to you Accountable. There certainly are real conflicts that still exist, though Thank Goodness less so than before when it was blatent & in your face. The fact that it's become less so & more subtle doesn't mean it's not there.
None existed in this case. That's what I was referring to. You can rationalize if you want, but that's all it would be.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

This thread was started based on race. You've got to be kidding me. Why don't you call out the author of the thread? Scrat too. You're laughable.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

It has been so long I almost forgot about

In early April 2012, Special Prosecutor Angela Corey decided not to take the George Zimmerman case to a Grand Jury, opting for the filing of a Criminal Information which then was presented along with an Affidavit of Probable Cause. The Court found probable cause for the charges.

It turned out, once pre-trial discovery was exchanged, that the affidavit upon which probable cause was found had not disclosed a lot of significant exculpatory details. There was no mention of the significant injuries to Zimmerman, or of John Good's eyewitness account that Martin was on top of Zimmerman hitting him Mixed Martial Arts style. All the Affidavit said on the subject of the physical confrontation was that there was "a struggle."

The Affidavit identified the voice screaming for help as that of Martin based on an interview with his mother, but did not reveal what we now know, that Martin's father initially denied it was his son.

The Affidavit also was inaccurate, such as alleging that the 911 operator "instructed Zimmerman not" to follow Martin -- a false fact which lives on in the media mythology of the case.

American Thinker

Now consider

Alan Dershowitz says the DOJ doesn’t normally investigate civil rights violations of one person to another because a single person cannot violate the civil rights of another unless they work for the local, state, or federal government. So, he says, Zimmerman couldn’t have violated the civil rights of Trayvon Martin.

But he does agree that there should be a civil right violation investigation by the DOJ, but of Florida Prosecutor Angela Corey. He says by charing Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder and hiding from the judge the evidence that contradicted that charge, she violated George Zimmerman’s rights.

rightscoop
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Angela Corey’s Checkered Past

Angela Corey, by all accounts, is no Atticus Finch. She is “one hell of a trial lawyer,” says a Florida defense attorney who has known her for three decades — but the woman who has risen to national prominence as the “tough as nails” state attorney who prosecuted George Zimmerman is known for scorching the earth. And some of her prosecutorial conduct has been, well, troubling at best.

Corey, a Jacksonville native, took a degree in marketing from Florida State University before pursuing her J.D. at the University of Florida. She became a Florida prosecutor in 1981 and tried everything from homicides to juvenile cases in the ensuing 26 years. In 2008, Corey was elected state attorney for Florida’s Fourth Judicial Circuit, taking over from Harry Shorstein — the four-term state attorney who had fired her from his office a year earlier, citing “long-term issues” regarding her supervisory performance.

Click below for entire article

National review
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

I have never seen such abuse of the Courts.

Affidavit of Probable Cause

If it wasn't real, the prosecution's case was comical. Now an innocent man is hounded by them professional race baiters, including the federal government.

johnmont

Let the looting begin

Post by johnmont »

Accountable;1431700 wrote:

Note: There's no way to know who really initiated contact, but I didn't make the graphic.

We know that Zimmerman threatened him? How could we know that?Fact Martin was walking in his own turf committing no crime, he was not armed he belonged where he was. If Martin was white Zimmerman would be serving life and you know it.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

johnmont;1431891 wrote: Fact Martin was walking in his own turf committing no crime, he was not armed he belonged where he was. If Martin was white Zimmerman would be serving life and you know it.

Wrong.

There is zero dispute that Martin assaulted George.

It is irrelevant that Martin's only weapons were his fists and a concrete sidewalk.
Accountable

Let the looting begin

Post by Accountable »

johnmont;1431891 wrote: Fact Martin was walking in his own turf committing no crime, he was not armed he belonged where he was. If Martin was white Zimmerman would be serving life and you know it.
Zimmerman was on his own turf committing no crime. He was legally armed. He belonged where he was. If Martin was white no one outside that town would ever have known anything happened at all. Had the DA in this hypothetical gone for murder 2 like in the real scenario, Zimmerman would have walked, whether you want to admit it or not.
Bruv

Let the looting begin

Post by Bruv »

I can't help thinking if the guns were taken out of the equation, the two involved would have returned home to their families, bloodied but alive
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1431907 wrote: I can't help thinking if the guns were taken out of the equation, the two involved would have returned home to their families, bloodied but alive

I'm not so sure and wouldn't expect George to bet his life or risk greater serious injury to find out.
Bruv

Let the looting begin

Post by Bruv »

With the level of paranoia involved, we will never know.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

A Cop's take on the Verdict

Daily Kos: A Cop's take on the Verdict

"The verdict was ridiculous but not surprising........But right now my burning issue is with all of the police officers that defended this idiot from the beginning. Because as a cop of 11 years myself this burns me especially deeply.............................

"George fits into a special category that we will just term the perpetual wanna-be. He loves guns, he loves MMA, he watches cops. He fancies himself a criminal investigator in the making. He patrols in his personal vehicle, keeps a police scanner and thinks that he has a direct line into dispatch. The dispatchers on night shift probably do know him by name only because he shows up on caller ID so much. On the night in question he probably sees Trayvon and for some tragic reason made his mind up that this sneaky perp wasn't going to get away from him this time. His GUN makes him do things that he shouldn't do because he is basically a coward. He follows, attacks, then is bested in a ground fight by a 17 year old boy that he outweighed by several pounds that he then decides to shoot at point blank range. Even the fight scene that played out in Zimmermans mind was written like an urban contemporary movie with Trayvon's last words saying "you got me". (really?) As a police officer you are trained to use the necessary force to subdue the threat but if there is no longer a deadly threat, deadly force is no longer necessary or approved. Translation = Had this been a real police officer, his ass would be in deep ****. The local police knew he was a cheese ball. That's why they never hired him."

Just another point of view from a cop who describes himself as "A Father, a Cop, a Southern Gentleman (sometimes), and an unapologetic liberal.

It's a rather long article.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1431916 wrote: A Cop's take on the Verdict

"The verdict was ridiculous but not surprising........But right now my burning issue is with all of the police officers that defended this idiot from the beginning. Because as a cop of 11 years myself this burns me especially deeply.............................

"George fits into a special category that we will just term the perpetual wanna-be. He loves guns, he loves MMA, he watches cops. He fancies himself a criminal investigator in the making. He patrols in his personal vehicle, keeps a police scanner and thinks that he has a direct line into dispatch. The dispatchers on night shift probably do know him by name only because he shows up on caller ID so much. On the night in question he probably sees Trayvon and for some tragic reason made his mind up that this sneaky perp wasn't going to get away from him this time. His GUN makes him do things that he shouldn't do because he is basically a coward. He follows, attacks, then is bested in a ground fight by a 17 year old boy that he outweighed by several pounds that he then decides to shoot at point blank range. Even the fight scene that played out in Zimmermans mind was written like an urban contemporary movie with Trayvon's last words saying "you got me". (really?) As a police officer you are trained to use the necessary force to subdue the threat but if there is no longer a deadly threat, deadly force is no longer necessary or approved. Translation = Had this been a real police officer, his ass would be in deep ****. The local police knew he was a cheese ball. That's why they never hired him."

Just another point of view from a cop who describes himself as "A Father, a Cop, a Southern Gentleman (sometimes), and an unapologetic liberal.

It is a long article, by an unnamed author, not that I looked that hard, from the begging he's talking out of he azz.

Long story short, the responding officers acted according .
Snooz

Let the looting begin

Post by Snooz »

AnneBoleyn;1431916 wrote: A Cop's take on the Verdict

That's complete and utter horseshit. How do you explain all the cops shooting and killing dogs if cops are trained to use "necessary force to subdue the threat"? So when he tells a huge, giant whopper like that, the rest of his libelous essay is questionable as well.

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow ... zh4c4IPA0A

Look at this, pages and pages of dog deaths all across the nation due to assholes with guns and badges.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Just another point of view from a cop who describes himself as A Father, a Cop, a Southern Gentleman (sometimes), and an unapologetic liberal.

:yh_peace
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1431923 wrote: Just another point of view from a cop who describes himself as A Father, a Cop, a Southern Gentleman (sometimes), and an unapologetic liberal.

:yh_peace

In other words, nothing.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Nothing to YOU

Nothing to see here boy, move along now.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

AnneBoleyn;1431938 wrote: Nothing to YOU

Nothing to see here boy, move along now.You're wasting your time, Anne. When that poster learns to move beyond sentence fragmentation in order to communicate more effectively and expect the reader to understand his meaning through some way other than psychic osmosis then perhaps he'll move beyond resembling a troll. I don't think I've ever read a poster who writes with so much vagueness before.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I like tude dog.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1431938 wrote: Nothing to YOU

Nothing to see here boy, move along now.

Someday I might learn when to just chill.:thinking:
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

AnneBoleyn;1431947 wrote: I like tude dog.
My post has nothing to do with like or dislike, my point has everything to do with posting and communicating properly.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Ahso!;1431946 wrote: You're wasting your time, Anne. When that poster learns to move beyond sentence fragmentation in order to communicate more effectively and expect the reader to understand his meaning through psychic osmosis then perhaps he'll move beyond resembling a troll. I don't think I've ever read a poster who writes with so much vagueness before.

The only Troll here Is you...

You've quit sniffing at Spot/Tyr's butt and now you hone In on Tude Dog like a fly on s.hit
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1431960 wrote: The only Troll here Is you...

You've quit sniffing at Spot/Tyr's butt and now you hone In on Tude Dog like a fly on s.hitYou misunderstand me again, Oscar. I didn't say I thought dog was a troll, I said he resembles one. I honestly don't think he is a troll, I think he's just really bad at expressing himself. Why? I don't know! Perhaps it's simply lack of education, or maybe he's afraid to commit to anything.

Can you explain the OP in this thread?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Ahso!;1431965 wrote: You misunderstand me again, Oscar. I didn't say I thought dog was a troll, I said he resembles one. I honestly don't think he is a troll, I think he's just really bad at expressing himself. Why? I don't know! Perhaps it's simply lack of education, or maybe he's afraid to commit to anything.

Can you explain the OP in this thread?

Lack of education ? How Insulting ! Who appointed you the Forum Garden critic ?

I understood his OP perfectly so maybe the one with the problem Is you.

It was quite obvious what he was saying In his OP and actually, post trial and acquittal he's been rather prophetic In his vision given the nauseating display of outrage shown by Obama and the likes of Beyonce leading protests all over America.

If anything, Tude was bang on the money In his OP... If you lack the ability to understand the OP... It's simple.... Guilty equals celebration among the black community of the USA. Not guilty equals outrage, anger etc..... If i am wrong then I am sure TD will correct me.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1431967 wrote: Lack of education ? How Insulting ! Who appointed you the Forum Garden critic ?

I understood his OP perfectly so maybe the one with the problem Is you.

It was quite obvious what he was saying In his OP and actually, post trial and acquittal he's been rather prophetic In his vision given the nauseating display of outrage shown by Obama and the likes of Beyonce leading protests all over America.

If anything, Tude was bang on the money In his OP... If you lack the ability to understand the OP... It's simple.... Guilty equals celebration among the black community of the USA. Not guilty equals outrage, anger etc..... If i am wrong then I am sure TD will correct me.The problem I'm having is that the first sentence of the OP states: tude dog;1431438 wrote: OK, this is not about the trial of the State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman.However, after the OP and one post referring to a thread on another forum he posts this: tude dog;1431524 wrote: I don't believe it went down that way.

More like as the prosecutions case going down in flames, started to add more charges. They actually withdrew an assault charge and admitted is a no go under the law. They then, at the last second went for some 3rd degree against a child. I mean that morning. Defense had a fit, and properly so .Judge didn't allow that.

I agree with that, but at the same time what difference does it make, legally?

Did Mr.Zimmerman legally defend himself according to Florida State law or not?

This whole thing has been a show trial to pacify mobs from the beginning. Which is about the trial!

Perhaps you can explain this part of the OP, Oscar?

tude dog;1431438 wrote: Sure you heard of it, where a (white) Hispanic is accused of murdering this African American Trayvon Martin guy. Seems tomorrow it will be given to the jury.

If George Zimmerman is found guilty, expect a lot of bitching, letter writing etc.

If George is acquitted, maybe expect looting and burning?

Well duh. Does night follow day?This looks a whole lot like race-baiting to me. A tactic he and others here claim only the liberal media engages in.

Looks to me like the author of the thread had intended on working up the emotions of members. However, he was called on it quite quickly and, as I said, seemed to abandon his original concept. Rather than own the OP and either apologize for his recklessness or explain it he chose to change the subject, again which he states in the first sentence of the OP not what he was looking to do.

Since the author won't/can't explain this, perhaps you, choosing to represent him, can?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Patsy Warnick

Let the looting begin

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I found Tude Dog insulting with his reply "so nothing".

misunderstood? The gene pool is cleaner right TD?

At least AHSO elaborates - larger vocabulary.

it was confusing - about the trial - not about the Trial?

Patsy
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

I find it interesting that Hispanics are grouped with whites when the other party is black or African American as in: "Sure you heard of it, where a (white) Hispanic is accused of murdering this African American Trayvon Martin guy."

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Scrat

Let the looting begin

Post by Scrat »

And what's your point anyhow, that Martin deserved to die because you've decided he was a punk? He and Zimmerman got into a fistfight.

Ahso. My take on this affair is it was a series of bad calls and escalations from both individuals that ended in TMs death. While Zimm was responsible for TMs death apparently the law was on his side as was the jury. I believe that ACCORDING TO THE LAW the jury was correct. I believe the laws need to be changed, Zimm should have been charged with something as he is partly responsible.

As for TM yes, I think he was a f**king punk not unlike a large chunk of his generations members. None of whom I respect in any way and am quite glad he will not be pissing in the gene pool. As for African Americans I think their culture has SERIOUS problems with violence and the ability to look in the mirror.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Scrat;1431973 wrote: Ahso. My take on this affair is it was a series of bad calls and escalations from both individuals that ended in TMs death. While Zimm was responsible for TMs death apparently the law was on his side as was the jury. I believe that ACCORDING TO THE LAW the jury was correct. I believe the laws need to be changed, Zimm should have been charged with something as he is partly responsible.I agree with this - the jury made the best call it could given the evidence. My problem is the jury only heard the story from one side. Why people think they need to defend the jury's decision is beyond me, but again, this thread was not supposed to be about any of that, it was a thread created in order to raise the race spectacle. Reread the OP.

Scrat;1431973 wrote: As for TM yes, I think he was a f**king punk not unlike a large chunk of his generations members. None of whom I respect in any way and am quite glad he will not be pissing in the gene pool. As for African Americans I think their culture has SERIOUS problems with violence and the ability to look in the mirror.All this gene pool talk. Tell me, either one of you, what genes is it exactly that Martin had that you don't want to continue? Which gene is the punk gene?

I was a punk to someone at 17, and you probably were too. Where does that leave us? It's funny, in all these human interest stories we see on TV, we so enjoy it when religion, or sports, or love causes a person to change their ways, but it sounds like you don't see things that way. You seem to be saying that punks are born punks and will die punks. No redemption and no excuses? Do you really see it that way? Really? If so, you have a lot to learn.

What's all this talk about the "African American Culture"? What makes you think that there is a separate culture between blacks and whites in this country? Show it to me. Blacks and whites both depend on the same economy, the same set of rules, the same laws - they are both born the same way. What exactly is it you're talking about? Are you claiming that black adults allow their children to be more violent and more disobedient? If so, that flies in the face of your earlier "mothers" comment as well as the "gene pool" hypothesis the two of you have been spouting.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Scrat;1431973 wrote: Ahso. My take on this affair is it was a series of bad calls and escalations from both individuals that ended in TMs death. While Zimm was responsible for TMs death apparently the law was on his side as was the jury. I believe that ACCORDING TO THE LAW the jury was correct. I believe the laws need to be changed, Zimm should have been charged with something as he is partly responsible.

TM was solely responsible for his death. That guy, TM wrongly thought he could have free rein to inflict injury, or even death on Zimm. It makes no sense to assign any blame to George for defending his own life.

What new law should be created? Seems to me there are plenty.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

tude dog;1431978 wrote: TM was solely responsible for his death. That guy, TM wrongly thought he could have free rein to inflict injury, or even death on Zimm. It makes no sense to assign any blame to George for defending his own life.

What new law should be created? Seems to me there are plenty.Now you're a mind-reader? How do you know what anyone's thoughts were that night? You continue to throw up strawman arguments left and right.

ETA: What you don't seem to comprehend is that Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder and the jury declined to consider manslaughter. Not guilty does not mean they find Zimmernam innocent, it means that given the evidence, which was one sided and circumstantial, they could not convict Zimmerman based on the prosecution's charges.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1431967 wrote:

If anything, Tude was bang on the money In his OP... If you lack the ability to understand the OP... It's simple.... Guilty equals celebration among the black community of the USA. Not guilty equals outrage, anger etc..... If i am wrong then I am sure TD will correct me.

I'll correct you. You may think you know, but you have no understanding of the American Black Community. Obama & "the likes of" Beyonce DO. Sorry our American President & American Black people trouble you so. Tend to your Muslim problems instead. You have every right to criticize & offer your opinion but you know as much about this subject as I know about British Muslims. Which is to say not much.

Slavery & Segregation has left an outstanding horror on American society, & that includes our white people as well.
Snooz

Let the looting begin

Post by Snooz »

Do you really think Obama and Beyonce are representative of 'the black community'?
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

SnoozeAgain;1431990 wrote: Do you really think Obama and Beyonce are representative of 'the black community'?

Yes. Obama was not born President; Beyonce was not born a star.

PS--starting to hate the word 'community'!!!! Used for anything, even loosely affiliated. Should be the title of a sit-com instead!
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

AnneBoleyn;1431986 wrote: I'll correct you. You may think you know, but you have no understanding of the American Black Community. Obama & "the likes of" Beyonce DO. Sorry our American President & American Black people trouble you so. Tend to your Muslim problems instead. You have every right to criticize & offer your opinion but you know as much about this subject as I know about British Muslims. Which is to say not much.

Slavery & Segregation has left an outstanding horror on American society, & that includes our white people as well.

Do you believe a sense of Injustice born out of the slave trade Is exclusive to black Americans? Because If you do, then you know nothing of the history of our country or the sense of Injustice many black communities feel In this country,

A new kind of riot? From Brixton 1981 to Tottenham 2011 | UK news | guardian.co.uk

If a black man Is killed by police In England, the country Is on fire, so don't Insult me by claiming black Injustice born out of slavery Is exclusive to America when England had It's on slave trade.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/sep/03/race.uk

The difference here Is even our numpty Prime Minister would not dare to take sides and keep his nose out by allowing the Jury to decide.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I would never insult you dear.
AnneBoleyn

Let the looting begin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

However, our black "community" is uniquely American, as well as our Civil War & the results.
tude dog

Let the looting begin

Post by tude dog »

Patsy Warnick;1431970 wrote: I found Tude Dog insulting with his reply "so nothing".

I should have left that alone. I try not to insult anyone.

Patsy Warnick;1431970 wrote: misunderstood? The gene pool is cleaner right TD?

Not literally. What did happen is a proven violent thug is no longer in the position to raise more like him.

Patsy Warnick;1431970 wrote: it was confusing - about the trial - not about the Trial?

Patsy

I could have elaborated, but I do try to be brief whenever possible. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.

I first declare this isn't about the trial. I presented a brief summery of the case with a link for anyone who may not be to familiar with what is going on, especially for our foreign friends.

Then a link from CBS describing concerns of the Sanford Police about possible violence and the video they produced.

All my personal comments dealt with the possibility of violence.
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

AnneBoleyn;1431999 wrote: However, our black "community" is uniquely American, as well as our Civil War & the results. And what on earth do you think Black British are ?
gmc

Let the looting begin

Post by gmc »

oscar;1432001 wrote: And what on earth do you think Black British are ?

Not american perhaps? Do we really need our british blacks were more oppressed than your american ones on a thread like this?

On the face of it it does rather seem that the police were prepared to accept Zimmerman version of events and not investigate further and that had the races been the other way around their attitude might have differed.

posted by tude dog

Not literally. What did happen is a proven violent thug is no longer in the position to raise more like him.

Big cultural difference there and and rather a moot point I would have thought.

Zimmerman rather comes across as a wannabee thug ready to beat up anyone entering his turf who he thinks shouldn't be there and carries a gun to feed in to his ego. (well that's how it looks to me). I think anyone from europe has a real difficulty understanding the american fascination with guns. Guns allow aggression where without them it would be tempered. Most teenage or young adults males have the potential to be thugs depending on the circumstances Martin trayon might have turned out OK we'll never know.

posted by anne boleyn

I would never insult you dear.

:lips:;)

posted by ahso

You're wasting your time, Anne. When that poster learns to move beyond sentence fragmentation in order to communicate more effectively and expect the reader to understand his meaning through some way other than psychic osmosis then perhaps he'll move beyond resembling a troll. I don't think I've ever read a poster who writes with so much vagueness before.

I enjoy his posts - disagree with most of them but he least he doesn't throw the dummy out the pram when you do.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

tude dog;1432000 wrote: I should have left that alone. I try not to insult anyone.You insulted the intelligence of every person on this forum when you wrote your race-baiting comments and then didn't have the decency to own them and explain your error. Instead, you changed the subject even though you made clear you weren't going to do that.

tude dog;1432000 wrote: Not literally. What did happen is a proven violent thug is no longer in the position to raise more like him.Why don't you just say what you mean then instead of writing in riddles?

How far back in Martin's lineage should we go back to find out where this poor upbringing began to see who should have been erased from history? Who makes that decision? You? George Zimmerman? Who? What's your methodology? Or is this just random that anyone who gets shot deserved it if there's any history in their past regarding a period of poor attitude?

tude dog;1432000 wrote: I could have elaborated, but I do try to be brief whenever possible. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.

I first declare this isn't about the trial. I presented a brief summery of the case with a link for anyone who may not be to familiar with what is going on, especially for our foreign friends.

Then a link from CBS describing concerns of the Sanford Police about possible violence and the video they produced.

All my personal comments dealt with the possibility of violence.All your comments deal with race and race-baiting. If that's incorrect, straighten it out by explaining what you wrote instead of giving a generalized BS excuse.

This is an internet forum where people communicate via the written word. Short and concise is great when possible but when a poster writes in sentence fragments it leaves what's been said too vague for proper interpretation.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Ahso!;1432012 wrote: You insulted the intelligence of every person on this forum when you wrote your race-baiting comments and then didn't have the decency to own them and explain your error. Instead, you changed the subject even though you made clear you weren't going to do that.

. No he hasn't.

The only offensive one here Is you because you are ' bait ' racing.

He hasn't offended me In the slightest yet you deliberatly cop a swerve around most other posts and hone In on his, picking apart his posts, paraphrasing his words to suit your own bullying agenda.

Nothing he has said here Is racist but what you are doing Is ' Bait ' racing which is a form of bullying where one losing shuts down a debate by accusing the writer of being racist.

There Is nothing remotely racist In saying that If It was a not guilty verdict, there may be looting and rioting given the history of America when Blacks have suffered an Injustice. Rodney King being the prime example.

You completely swerved my posts where I said that when a black man Is killed by police In England, the country Is on fire... I said that because there Is history to show that as does America. Thus, there Is nothing at all racist at suggesting that America could see rioting after a not guilty verdict.

You however, are not Interested that this would be the natural assumption among most Americans, even British, but your chance to attack Tude Dog and pick apart everything he writes. You are the troll, the bully and it is you that is offensive. You just have a problem that he makes a good point.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

You should allow the Dog to stand on his own feet and stop trying to make him out to be a victim of the mean seeker of answers. He's a big boy. Anyway, what in the world are you talking about, Oscar?

My criticisms are legitimate and my questions are valid, and unlike most other posts in this thread, my input is on topic.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Ahso!;1432022 wrote: You should allow the Dog to stand on his own feet and stop trying to make him out to be a victim of the mean seeker of answers. He's a big boy. Anyway, what in the world are you talking about, Oscar?

My criticisms are legitimate and my questions are valid, and unlike most other posts in this thread, my input is on topic.If you can't see It then I am not explaining It.

You may think your criticisms are legitimate but they are not. For one, you are making accusations that his Intentions are racist. Then you go on to bully him Into explaining his motives, so for two, who the hell are you, In that he has to explain himself to you?

Judging by other posts throughout this thread, no-one else believes he has said anything remotely racist, In fact, Scrat's posts were far harsher than TD's. Historically on this forum, you have trolled Tude Dog and Half way paraphrasing their every word whilst Ignoring other posts by other members. You have actually offered nothing to the debate other than disect TD's posts. Your criticisms are not criticisms of the topic but criticisms of exactly what one member has written and there Is a world of difference between the two.

You have made accusations, you have Insulted him by questioning his lack of Intelligence because you appointed yourself the Forum Garden education board and you have also appointed yourself spokesperson for all other members reading this thread by falsely claiming he had Insulted everyone here. That Is baiting, trolling and an attempt to bully him.

I am not defending TD per say but the manner in which you present yourself here.
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Stop trying to steer the thread toward being about me, Oscar (which rally means making it about you).

Dog, come out from under the covers and engage on the subject you started. Don't wait for other members to repost my posts, just stand up like a [Zimmer]man and let's discuss your apparent racism.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Let the looting begin

Ahso!;1432028 wrote: Stop trying to steer the thread toward being about me, Oscar (which rally means making it about you).

Dog, come out from under the covers and engage on the subject you started. Don't wait for other members to repost my posts, just stand up like a [Zimmer]man and let's discuss your apparent racism.

No It' not about me.

It's about a problem you have with another member and your Insults and bullying tactics to draw him down to your level.

We'll have more respect for TD and the patience and restraint he's had with you since he joined all day long.

Has It not occurred to you, he may have you on Ignore where you belong?
Ahso!

Let the looting begin

Post by Ahso! »

Let's try remaining on topic, shall we, Oscar? You said earlier you can explain Dog's OP and you have yet to do that. He's been running from his OP ever since he posted it. I've been the only one willing to engage him on the OP and he refuses. That's a bit odd, don't you think? Dog is not showing restraint, he's showing that his posts can't stand up to scrutiny.

I really don't care how many times Snowfire backs you up, your assertions (and his) are totally incorrect.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Crimes Trials”