Why Prince William will name his daughter DIANA: he REFUSED Mark of the Beast in 2001

Review or discuss new releases
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Why Prince William will name his daughter DIANA: he REFUSED Mark of the Beast in 2001

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Why Prince William's first daughter will be named Diana, the same name as his beloved mother.

Prince Harry, like Caroline Kennedy, accepted the mark.

Prince William, like JFK Jr, refused the mark of the Beast.

Notes

1997: Illumminati media reports that Diana has suffered horrible injuries in the "crash".

2001: Prince William refuses to be King, in an interview.

2004: Illuminati reveal photos of slightly injured Princess Diana with no traces of blood.

In other words, they confirm that Diana was ritually murdered for more than ONE HOUR in an ambulance parked on the street in front of a Paris hospital.

Murder of Princess Diana and Prince William refusal to be King

2007: Black sheep William sentenced by the Queen and GW Bush in the role of judges at the White House lawn:

Historic words of Last Prophet from May 2007:

HORRIBLE TRUTH about Bush photo laughing while flashing devil sign with Queen - PICTURE IS NOT HORRIBLE, the BLACK SHEEP line is!

Illuminati Celebrations: HORRIBLE TRUTH about Bush photo laughing while flashing devil sign with Queen - PICTURE IS NOT HORRIBLE, the BLACK SHEEP line is!

Miraculously survived at:

HORRIBLE TRUTH about Bush photo laughing while flasing devil sign with Queen - PICTURE IS NOT HORRIBLE, the BLACK SHEEP line is!

Bush photo laughing while flashing devil sign with Queen is NOT horrible, LINE is!!

2012: Illuminati launch non-stop psy-ops targeting Princess Kate and Prince William, from topless photos to a murdering a nurse:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... m-did.html
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Always worth a good old belly laugh.................................................shame really.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I read they were calling the baby Adolph. Strange name for a girl I thought but there you go.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “New Releases”