THIS is America

Accountable

THIS is America

Post by Accountable »

Feel free to add other examples. Happy Independence Day.

‘Payback painter’ thanks town for kindness with mural - TODAY News - American Story with Bob Dotson - TODAY.com
Bryn Mawr

THIS is America

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Accountable;1398286 wrote: Feel free to add other examples. Happy Independence Day.

‘Payback painter’ thanks town for kindness with mural - TODAY News - American Story with Bob Dotson - TODAY.com

It's certainly a grand story to celebrate Independence Day :-6
along-for-the-ride

THIS is America

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peter6565

THIS is America

Post by Peter6565 »

I have spent my holidays In America and I have saw that all buildings,Restaurant and hotels are very beautiful because all floors are totally stripped and kitchen is made of wood.In America every body likes the Stripping in their homes and buildings.
AnneBoleyn

THIS is America

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Stripping is an American sport. Many Americans have stripping Poles in our living rooms. When they Finnish we send them on for Turkey.
Kathy Ellen

THIS is America

Post by Kathy Ellen »

THIS is America....

I'd like to share some pictures of New Jersey and New York after Hurricane Sandy, 80 days after the storm. Now it's 8 months after the storm and way over 100,000 volunteers from all over the USA drove to the East Coast to help. They're still here in our small towns helping to restore damaged homes. These volunteers have given up their holidays to help at their own expense. College kids and Church groups have spent countless weekends cleaning up homes.

Hurricane Sandy: 80 Days Later - In Focus - The Atlantic
Accountable

THIS is America

Post by Accountable »

Outstanding! These are the things that never make it past the local news because it's so common. These are the things that gmc and people like him never see that would temper the barrage of stories about extremists and other nuts, who really only make up the smallest of fraction of our population.

Return to “United States”