Nice guy Griffin

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

My Mum always said if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Ole Nick must have got a very different upbringing......he obviously has no sense of timing, shame, history, public opinion.

Just as long as everybody is looking at him he is happy....what an arse!!

Tweeting slimeball
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Imladris

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Imladris »

Bruv;1429432 wrote: My Mum always said if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Ole Nick must have got a very different upbringing......he obviously has no sense of timing, shame, history, public opinion.

Just as long as everybody is looking at him he is happy....what an arse!!

Tweeting slimeball
Beautifully put Bruv
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I am starting to get a little worried about you with all this lurking around Stormfront and Interest In Nick Griffin.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

This Griffin is a horrible hideous man.

Nick Griffin on last legs I wish. Will make sure to avoid BBC when the murdering old terrorist hatemonger croaks. It'll be nauseating that he didn't drop dead sooner.

Just paraphrasing.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1429459 wrote: I am starting to get a little worried about you with all this lurking around Stormfront and Interest In Nick Griffin.

Just keeping up.......I read your posts too remember.
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

He's showing us the side most of us knew he had but some would like to pretend he didn't.

He most certainly is a vile individual. His true colours are lit up in glorious, flashing neon lights.

Do you know, there are those in this world who think he and his ilk should be running the country. Shame on them !
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

On the other hand.

BNP leader Nick Griffin visits Syria after receiving invite from President Assad | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Nice guy Griffin

Post by gmc »

He's in good company

From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen - World - News - The Independent

From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen

How much longer will the Prime Minister allow herself to be kicked in the face by this black terrorist?' - Terry Dicks MP, mid-1980s

Nelson Mandela should be shot' - Teddy Taylor MP, mid-1980s

In his autobiography, Conflict of Loyalty, former foreign secretary Sir Geoffrey Howe says that even as late as October 1987, at a press conference following the Commonwealth Heads of Government Conference in Vancouver, Mrs Thatcher was quick to dismiss the African National Congress as "a typical terrorist organisation". Sir Geoffrey added sadly: "Absolutism still held sway."

But Mrs Thatcher was expressing a common view on the right of the Tory party.

John Carlisle, Tory MP for Luton North, was furious at the BBC's screening of the 1990 Mandela concert in London. "The BBC have just gone bananas over this and seem to be joining those who are making Mandela out to be a Christ-like figure," Mr Carlisle said.

"Many will remember his record and the record of his wife as they take the podium. This hero worship is misplaced."

In 1990, when Mr Mandela declined to meet Mrs Thatcher on a trip to London, Conservative MP Terry Dicks asked: "How much longer will the Prime Minister allow herself to be kicked in the face by this black terrorist?"

Oh how history gets rewritten so even people like oscar get taken in and thinks tye sun shimn=nes out thatchers arse.

Margaret Thatcher’s vital role in ending apartheid - Telegraph

Margaret Thatcher’s vital role in ending apartheid

Nick griffin is a racist perhaps this was an unguarded moment and he forgot he was supposed to be playing cuddly and nice these days.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

I just think the diversification away from Mandela's role In the ANC which will no doubt be scrutinised In full upon his death, to Griffin's typical foot In mouth comments are pretty much the norm.

Rather than look at the civilian deaths that occurred when the ANC took a more radical hard line approach and targeted Military and government operations, we are concentrating Instead on Griffin to detract from some very uncomfortable anaylisis and scrutiny that Mandela will come under once he dies.

Griffin Is no worse than other tweets and comments I have seen from people In the public eye. It's just, not all politicians are taken In by the hype. He's as much as entitled to his opinion as anyone else. You may not like what he's said or his timing but I am sure far more reaching comments and questions will be asked by his opponents once he's died.

To suggest that Griffin's comments are racist simply because Mandela is black, Is clutching at straws. Do some research Into Griffin and you'll find he strongly opposes all terrorists organisations or anyone connected to them Including the IRA who are white.
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1429504 wrote: I just think the diversification away from Mandela's role In the ANC which will no doubt be scrutinised In full upon his death, to Griffin's typical foot In mouth comments are pretty much the norm.

Rather than look at the civilian deaths that occurred when the ANC took a more radical hard line approach and targeted Military and government operations, we are concentrating Instead on Griffin to detract from some very uncomfortable anaylisis and scrutiny that Mandela will come under once he dies.

Griffin Is no worse than other tweets and comments I have seen from people In the public eye. It's just, not all politicians are taken In by the hype. He's as much as entitled to his opinion as anyone else. You may not like what he's said or his timing but I am sure far more reaching comments and questions will be asked by his opponents once he's died.

To suggest that Griffin's comments are racist simply because Mandela is black, Is clutching at straws. Do some research Into Griffin and you'll find he strongly opposes all terrorists organisations or anyone connected to them Including the IRA who are white.

It shows Griffins complete lack of empathy for people who were trodden underfoot - at times literally. A completely narrow minded view of the way people were completely controlled in every aspect of their lives by people who thought they were racially superior and a deliberately false interpretation of the struggle that one man in particular took to reverse that injustice. It clearly shows no understanding for the struggle against the ghastly evil of apartheid.

Of course it's racist

Winston Churchill
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Snowfire;1429603 wrote: It shows Griffins complete lack of empathy for people who were trodden underfoot - at times literally. A completely narrow minded view of the way people were completely controlled in every aspect of their lives by people who thought they were racially superior and a deliberately false interpretation of the struggle that one man in particular took to reverse that injustice. It clearly shows no understanding for the struggle against the ghastly evil of apartheid.

Of course it's racist

Wow! Well said! :-6
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Snowfire;1429603 wrote: It shows Griffins complete lack of empathy for people who were trodden underfoot - at times literally. A completely narrow minded view of the way people were completely controlled in every aspect of their lives by people who thought they were racially superior and a deliberately false interpretation of the struggle that one man in particular took to reverse that injustice. It clearly shows no understanding for the struggle against the ghastly evil of apartheid.

Of course it's racist No It's just more convienient for you to say he's being racist because you have nothing else to offer. Griffin feels exactly the same way about Gerry Adams. What you are doing Is clutching at straws rather than discuss why Griffin believes Mandela Is a terrorist. Or are you now saying that anyone who doesn't agree with you when the subject happens to be black, Is a racist? So It's alright for Griffin to slate Gerry Adams on twitter but not Mandela simply because of skin colour? That's bollocks and you know It.

Mandela was convicted of sabotage after the ANC took a more hard line approach and began trageting government organisations In which a total of 5,000 civilians died. What part of that do you not see as terrorism?

Or shall we just continue to discuss what Griffin thinks of his skin colour as an easier option?
Imladris

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Imladris »

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

(You go away for a few years, come back and still Oscar is beating a drum for Nick Griffin.....)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

I think I've explained in more than one thread, why Griffin is racist. Its plain. It's clear. Most of us see it, you choose not to. Thats your convenience. That's your easy option, rather than facing up to the truth. His statement about Mandela is yet another example of a member of the far right having zero understanding of the whole struggle of apartheid. Total, unadulterated ignorance.

Quoted by Oscar

we are concentrating Instead on Griffin to detract from some very uncomfortable anaylisis and scrutiny that Mandela will come under once he dies.

I presume from your stance that Nelson Mandela doesnt rate very highly in your opinion despite his epic struggle and after 27 years in prison, presiding over National reconciliation yet you were all too willing to defend the very uncomfortable scrutiny that Maggie Thatcher came under. "She did what was necessary given the predicament we were in" to paraphrase. Well, given the "predicament" black South Africans found themselves in, apartheid, squalor, torture, racial segregation, regular public beatings, forced family separation etc. Basically treated as less than human.....if you survived. I would have fought for my life and freedoms as they did, as vigorously as they did. I would not have accepted living under the jackboot of the National Party. I would have kicked back just like Mandela did.

Give me Nelson Mandela over Margaret Thatcher every day of the week.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Imladris;1429672 wrote: Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

(You go away for a few years, come back and still Oscar is beating a drum for Nick Griffin.....) Oh I do apologise, I didn't realise I had to write my posts to suit you.

Unless you actually have anything to offer the thread on the subject as to why Griffin thinks Mandela Is a terrorist I'll leave it here. You have no debate do you ?
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Snowfire;1429673 wrote: I think I've explained in more than one thread, why Griffin is racist. Its plain. It's clear. Most of us see it, you choose not to. Thats your convenience. That's your easy option, rather than facing up to the truth. His statement about Mandela is yet another example of a member of the far right having zero understanding of the whole struggle of apartheid. Total, unadulterated ignorance.

Quoted by Oscar

I presume from your stance that Nelson Mandela doesnt rate very highly in your opinion despite his epic struggle and after 27 years in prison, presiding over National reconciliation yet you were all too willing to defend the very uncomfortable scrutiny that Maggie Thatcher came under. "She did what was necessary given the predicament we were in" to paraphrase. Well, given the "predicament" black South Africans found themselves in, apartheid, squalor, torture, racial segregation, regular public beatings, forced family separation etc. Basically treated as less than human.....if you survived. I would have fought for my life and freedoms as they did, as vigorously as they did. I would not have accepted living under the jackboot of the National Party. I would have kicked back just like Mandela did.

Give me Nelson Mandela over Margaret Thatcher every day of the week.

To be honest, Mandela Is one world figure I never bought Into the hype over. I do admire much of his achievements but politically, he's never excited me very much. I think what put me off and confirmed my disinterest was all the Z list celebs jumping on the bandwagon In the 80's. It all became very tiresome and tedious In that respect.

Lie I said, I've seen far worse posted on twitter from people In the public eye and I think It will get worse when he dies because he will come under far closer scrutiny.

Griffin Is entitled to his opinion however obnoxious he can be. I saw a Labour councilor only recently In the news for tweeting that disabled children should be put down.There are far worse things tweeted.

Say what you like about him... at least he's had the balls to go out to Syria and see exactly why British tax payers money should not be going to arm rebels unlike the politicians who are too spineless to object. You can't simply label someone racist because the topic of the day happens to be a black man. Didn't see you complaining when he said the say about Adams... that's not him being a racist, that's you being a hypocrite.

Some facts on why Griffin thinks Mandela Is a terrorist.

http://henrymakow.com/when_do_terrorist ... bel_p.html
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

I got as far as "Illuminati Jewish Bolshevism" and I threw up.

Yes he was a bloody terrorist, the man is dieing in hospital, Politicians should get there timing right..............or maybe he has it right and is riding the wave of the public displeasure with mass immigration, the scenes of horror in Woolwich, and whipping it up into a frenzy, just like the little man with a tache did in Germany not too long ago.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Bruv;1429782 wrote: I got as far as "Illuminati Jewish Bolshevism" and I threw up.

Yes he was a bloody terrorist, the man is dieing in hospital, Politicians should get there timing right..............or maybe he has it right and is riding the wave of the public displeasure with mass immigration, the scenes of horror in Woolwich, and whipping it up into a frenzy, just like the little man with a tache did in Germany not too long ago.
As oppossed to oily Kieth Vaz MP jumping on the bandwagon of the dead hoax nurse ? hmmm
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1429783 wrote: As oppossed to oily Kieth Vaz MP jumping on the bandwagon of the dead hoax nurse ? hmmm

What has that go got to do with anything? Jeeeeezus
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Bruv;1429785 wrote: What has that go got to do with anything? Jeeeeezus You accused Griffin of riding the wave of the public displeasure with mass Immigration, the scenes of horror in Woolwich, and whipping it up into a frenzy, and you are completely missing the point of why I see things from his point of view.

Kieth Vaz probably never forewarned that one day, a nurse would commit suicide due to a hoax call. Chris Grayling MP probably never forewarned that some daft woman would get Into a row over a war memorial, but they jump on the bandwagon to push their own agenda.

When Griffin has warned time and time again that British born Muslims are being radicalised In our prisons and In some Mosques which will ultimately lead to the Woowlich horror, he has every right to comment on It.

That's the difference...
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv: I got as far as "Illuminati Jewish Bolshevism" and I threw up.

I got as far as "Terrorism is not terrorism when the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel is behind it." which was the first sentence. Didn't throw up though.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Yeah, I must admit that site was a bit more ' The truthisnevertoohorrible' but there are some facts In there.

Just been reading about ' Necklacing'.... apparently used by Mandela's ANC where opposition had a tyre put around their necks and then set on fire with petrol.... Nice Guy Mandela.

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~springbk/enemy.html
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1429839 wrote: Bruv: I got as far as "Illuminati Jewish Bolshevism" and I threw up.

I got as far as "Terrorism is not terrorism when the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel is behind it." which was the first sentence. Didn't throw up though.

It was beside the illustration at the top, I didn't get to the article itself.

The throwing up was more for dramatic affect.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1429842 wrote: Yeah, I must admit that site was a bit more ' The truthisnevertoohorrible' but there are some facts In there.

Just been reading about ' Necklacing'.... apparently used by Mandela's ANC where opposition had a tyre put around their necks and then set on fire with petrol.... Nice Guy Mandela.

Terrorist watch!

No, that was his Mrs Winnie, while he was banged up.

Nobody said revolution is easy or nice.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Good, don't want you throwing up. Shucks, forgot to read your blog!
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

I am really surprised you haven't mentioned the current white farmer massacres.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1429721 wrote:

Some facts on why Griffin thinks Mandela Is a terrorist.

Deathwatch: Nelson Mandela Was a Terrorist - henrymakow.com

It does disappoint me Oscar, that you linked this anti-Semitic dribble to make a point. Can't really say I don't enjoy it on a certain humorous level though.
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

Where are the "facts" that persuaded Griffin of Mandelas terrorism ? Are you citing that bilge as something that should be taken seriously ? You've lost. Game over. You had no arguement and if it was possible, you have even less of one now.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Snowfire;1429869 wrote: Where are the "facts" that persuaded Griffin of Mandelas terrorism ? Are you citing that bilge as something that should be taken seriously ? You've lost. Game over. You had no arguement and if it was possible, you have even less of one now.

Terrorist watch!

I have nothing to prove. All along I have said Griffin is entitled to his opinion. I also keep saying that I Imagine he'll come under far more scrutiny when he dies.

The only arguement you have Is that he's being racist because the subject Is black. That's a cop out.

Put It this way.... If Mandela Is not a terrorist, then prove he's not.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

There is no doubt Mandela was the leader of a terrorist organisation.

There is no doubt Mandela sanctioned terrorist activity resulting in death.

The question is whether his involvement was a greater evil than the system against which he was fighting.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Bruv;1429874 wrote: There is no doubt Mandela was the leader of a terrorist organisation.

There is no doubt Mandela sanctioned terrorist activity resulting in death.

The question is whether his involvement was a greater evil than the system against which he was fighting.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Dear God I've heard It all now.

So basically your admitting Griffin Is right. :yh_rotfl
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The system against which Mandela, etc. was fighting was the greater evil. Any means necessary IMO. The white government was insane, it is even on record of white families split up & white children forced to live apart from them with 'coloured' because it was deemed the child had negroid features. Totally insane, & I definitely admire Mandela's, et. al. Restraint.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1429877 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Dear God I've heard It all now.

So basically your admitting Griffin Is right. :yh_rotfl

I am admitting Nicks a knob.

His timing is flawed, his ideology is flawed, his judgement is.......flawed.

Mandela still holds the high ground......................so high he is on a level that Griffin will never attain, all the time he has a hole in his *r%e
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You're not a terrorist by fighting insane injustice which keeps people living in fear & danger of being unjustly imprisoned or killed. You are lucky if you are not from a background where it was once commonplace for your people. I'm talking modern times, I don't carry grudges through centuries. Being oppressed can and does drive people insane.

You're not a terrorist if you win.
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Did you know they tested ethnicity by putting a pencil into the hair.

If it fell out, you were white.

If it remained, you were black.

Passbooks stamped accordingly.

Families were split by the pencil test.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1429886 wrote: Did you know they tested ethnicity by putting a pencil into the hair.

If it fell out, you were white.

If it remained, you were black.

Passbooks stamped accordingly.

Families were split by the pencil test.

No, I didn't know this but it doesn't surprise me. Paranoid & vicious.

The only pencil test I know is this: 1. Place pencil under breast. 2. If pencil falls, you may not need a bra. 3. If it doesn't, you do. :wah:
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

I am black and I need a trainer bra...................
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The old South African government were the terrorists.
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

AnneBoleyn;1429894 wrote: The old South African government were the terrorists.

There will now be an excuse that they werent terrorist because they were democratically elected. Your right. Fact is - and I mean proper facts, not fascist propaganda - people were crushed and treated less than animals by people who thought they were racially superior. If I wore Mandelas shoes, I doubt whether there was anything I wouldn't have done to reverse that wrong.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/empathy?s=t

em·pa·thy [em-puh-thee] Show IPA

noun

the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.

In order to understand the suffering of victims and the struggle thereof, you need to employ the use of empathy. I've seen no evidence of this amongst those from the far right whatsoever.

Clue : Every black South African alive under the jackboot of S.A. National Party during apartheid ----- Victim.

Answer : Fight back and regain your life and your dignity

I find it odd that its deemed acceptable to use any means necessary to defend your home and your family in the event of a burglary, even to use deadly force if your life is in danger. Yet a race of people are denied the same right when faced with the same struggle for life

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

I really have heard It all now.

Yes he was a terrorist and Innocent people died violent deaths because of him but he was a nice terrorist.

Besides which, arn't we being somewhat hypocritical ? How can you critisize the former government after the colonisation of South Africa and the bloodshed that went with It by the British ?

We did exactly what you have accused the former government of doing... err pot etc
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1429900 wrote: I really have heard It all now.

Thank god for that.......................nothing else to add then?

Most all of the above...............but some learn...........some don't.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Bruv;1429901 wrote: Thank god for that.......................nothing else to add then?

Most all of the above...............but some learn...........some don't.

Nelson Mandela’s transformation ‘from terrorist to icon’ | The Raw Story

I just never bought the hype.

What next ? Gerry Adams the musical ? An array of melodic melodies set to the backdrop of those lovable misunderstood rogues the IRA.
Snowfire

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1429900 wrote: I really have heard It all now.

Yes he was a terrorist and Innocent people died violent deaths because of him but he was a nice terrorist.

Besides which, arn't we being somewhat hypocritical ? How can you critisize the former government after the colonisation of South Africa and the bloodshed that went with It by the British ?

We did exactly what you have accused the former government of doing... err pot etcIf you don't understand, and you clearly don't, then say so. All you do is dig a deeper hole and you do yourself no favours in the process. Nothing you said in this post relates at all to anything I previously posted, suggesting you either didnt read it or choose to skirt over it's true meaning and intention

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Snowfire;1429923 wrote: If you don't understand, and you clearly don't, then say so. All you do is dig a deeper hole and you do yourself no favours in the process. Nothing you said in this post relates at all to anything I previously posted, suggesting you either didnt read it or choose to skirt over it's true meaning and intention

You're clutching at straws. I have since given you two perfectly reasonable links from differing opinions to Griffins as to why Mandela Is a terrorist which you seem to have copped a swerve over.

To keep Insisting you are right and someone Is wrong does not make you right. You are just repeating yourself while actually offering nothing to show that Mandela Is not a terrorist..

The best you can come up with is that Griffin is racist. That's not the subject In hand... It's IS Griffin right and Mandela Is Indeed a terrorist.

How about you find something to show he's not. Then I may look at it.

All we've got so far, Is Yes Mandela was a terrorist that contributed to thousands of civilian deaths but It's OK because he was a nice terrorist.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1429926 wrote: You're clutching at straws. I have since given you two perfectly reasonable links from differing opinions to Griffins as to why Mandela Is a terrorist which you seem to have copped a swerve over.

To keep Insisting you are right and someone Is wrong does not make you right. You are just repeating yourself while actually offering nothing to show that Mandela Is not a terrorist..

And you Insist those links are reasonable? Anti-Semitism & Racism is reasonable to you?

your 2nd link's Home Page:

"The SPRINGBOK CLUB was founded in 1996 as a merger between the WHITE RHINO CLUB and the RHODESIAN FORUM, and was formally constituted at the beginning of 1999 in London. The organisation advocates and works towards the re-establishment of civilised rule in Southern Africa. It holds regular monthly meetings in the London area featuring interesting guest speakers reporting on the current situation in Southern Africa, as well as other patriotic speakers who support its basic aims and objectives. It also has a growing branch structure both in the UK and around the western world, and many of these branches also hold regular social and informal get-togethers."

To quote Oscar to Oscar: To keep Insisting you are right and someone Is wrong does not make you right. You have offered nothing but highly offensive racist & anti-Semitic links.
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

Did you swerve the two posted after that one ?

Well, here's another from a more reliable source.

From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen - World - News - The Independent

In the mid-Eighties, Conservative backbench MP Teddy Taylor said: "Nelson Mandela should be shot" - though he later claimed it was meant jokingly. "Unfortunately, I do still regard him as an ex-terrorist," he said two years ago.

In 1990, when Mr Mandela declined to meet Mrs Thatcher on a trip to London, Conservative MP Terry Dicks asked: "How much longer will the Prime Minister allow herself to be kicked in the face by this black terrorist?"

John Carlisle, Tory MP for Luton North, was furious at the BBC's screening of the 1990 Mandela concert in London. "The BBC have just gone bananas over this and seem to be joining those who are making Mandela out to be a Christ-like figure," Mr Carlisle said.

"Many will remember his record and the record of his wife as they take the podium. This hero worship is misplaced."

That same year, another Tory MP, Andrew Hunter, now chairman of the Conservative backbench committee on Northern Ireland, called for an investigation into alleged secret links between Mr Mandela's African National Congress and the IRA.

But let's not forget.... He was a nice terrorist.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Did you swerve the two posted after that one ?"

I didn't notice other links after those two, I will go back & check, but that wasn't my point. My point was that you chose to represent your argument by using Racist, Anti-Semitic links. The only people who can appreciate those links are...........well, Racists & Anti-Semites! which I don't believe you to be, but I do think your choice was careless & insensitive.

"But let's not forget.... He was a nice terrorist."

In what way is he nice? I really don't understand this remark.
AnneBoleyn

Nice guy Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

PS--I think your idea of "Gerry Adams the musical" is a good one! I can see it on Broadway & the West End! Serious stuff, but I think it can work!
Oscar Namechange

Nice guy Griffin

AnneBoleyn;1429931 wrote: PS--I think your idea of "Gerry Adams the musical" is a good one! I can see it on Broadway & the West End! Serious stuff, but I think it can work!

In this country Anne, nothing would surprise me lol
Bruv

Nice guy Griffin

Post by Bruv »

I am quiting this thread with a parting shot...................I shall say yet again Mandela WAS a terrorist, and I thank him for standing up and having the gumption to fight the evils of apartheid.

A reminder of what wrong Mandela's terrorism was fighting against..........lest we forget.

Pass Laws

Sharpville

Race profiling

On February 18, 1958, the Cape Times reported a story of "Mr B" who fell in love with a European woman but could not marry her because his birth certificate was "not in order".

The only way he could get his birth certificate changed was through the Population Registration Office in Cape Town. The report said that the officials there scrutinised him and noted the colour of his hair, eyes and skin. They sent the details to Pretoria for a decision, but nothing happened. Mr B then went to Pretoria himself.

"I was desperate and humiliated and I can’t tell you the misery I and my fiancée have been through," he said. "Finally I managed to get an affidavit from an influential man to the effect that I was a European. They changed my birth certificate and now we can get married. But I am afraid to say anything because something might happen. They told me that if any complaint was made against me they could reconsider my case and change their decision."

Lets all get on our knees and thank whole heartedly the combined efforts of the people that put an end to this in the world we all share............including the terrorist Mr Nelson Mandela

Return to “General Chit Chat”