Pointless

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Pointless

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Do you ever do something that really In your heart of hearts know Is going to be an abject failure.?

Not taking on board past experience, we bought the cat Oscar a new basket yesterday.

One of those dome thingys thinking, hoping, he may actually like this one.

No.

Boy dog today loves his new cat basket and Is sleeping lie a baby In It while cat continue's to live In an old discarded cardboard box although he will move later In the evening to sleep In the fruit bowl on the coffee table.

Why do we bother?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Pointless

Post by Snooz »

Oscar Namechange

Pointless

hahaha

I'll give an Idea of the places my cat wants to sleep. Nice new basket. No... unattended handbag Yes.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Pointless

Post by Snooz »

I started out looking for pictures of cat beds to show you the kind my kitties like and found that photo. Anyway, this is the kind both of mine like:

Oscar Namechange

Pointless

SnoozeAgain;1425073 wrote: I started out looking for pictures of cat beds to show you the kind my kitties like and found that photo. Anyway, this is the kind both of mine like:

That's exactly what we got him !!!! He hasn't gone near It... The last one I got him was fur lined and I thought he'd love It.... No
Snooz

Pointless

Post by Snooz »

Did you try sprinkling some catnip in there?
Oscar Namechange

Pointless

SnoozeAgain;1425075 wrote: Did you try sprinkling some catnip in there?

That;s a good Idea... certainly worth a try.

Peter Is of the opinion that If I put the new basket In our bed for a few nights to put my smell on It, that may work.
Oscar Namechange

Pointless

So last night we put catnip In the new basket.... Nope

Then we put the new basket Inside the favoured cardboard box.... Nope

Boy dog slept all night on the new basket Inside the cardboard box... not In It... On top of It.

Cat spent entire night asleep In the fruit bowl.
LarsMac

Pointless

Post by LarsMac »

Cats instinctively know where you want them, and make a point of being somewhere else.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Pointless

LarsMac;1425129 wrote: Cats instinctively know where you want them, and make a point of being somewhere else. True.... mine does that random rushing from room to room thing without a clue why he's doing It or where he's going.
Scrat

Pointless

Post by Scrat »

Cat spent entire night asleep In the fruit bowl.

Perhaps it's a comfort issue due to heat. I know cats will sleep in sinks on a hot day due to the coolness if the sink. Does the glass bowl perform the same function as the sink? try removing the pad he will lay on or put it on a cool surface?
Oscar Namechange

Pointless

Scrat;1425164 wrote: Perhaps it's a comfort issue due to heat. I know cats will sleep in sinks on a hot day due to the coolness if the sink. Does the glass bowl perform the same function as the sink? try removing the pad he will lay on or put it on a cool surface?

Thanks Scrat. That makes perfect sense as when It's hot here, the dogs will lie on the tiled floor rather than In baskets because its cooler but although we've had two nice days here, It's been cold especially evenings and nights.

To be honest, we've given up and he can sleep where he likes...:wah:

Pointless

Post by 911 »

Oscar

I know this is off topic. . . but everytime I read one of your posts and scroll down, just for a second, I read

Avatar pic Is " SPRINTER SACRE "

as "SPHINCTER SCARE"!

I don't know why and it's getting on my nerves! My brain will not leave me alone!!:)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “Pets Animals”