Southwest Florida Eagle Cam

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

This is just kind of interesting to check out once in a while. Not much happens as it is real life, not scripted for our entertainment. Did like seeing mama eagle tear apart a fish and feed it to the yougns.

USTREAM - You're On - Broadcast Live Streaming Video, Watch Online Events, Chat Live, send a Tweet, follow on Facebook, MySpace, record your Live Shows
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
halfway

Post by halfway »

Love them eagle cams.

I am sure some of them (eagles) have been pestered about providing stats, sources, and references to prove in fact they are real, but most of them are smart enough to ignore the trolls!

Now that's some funny eagle humor right there!!
My Journal of a New Endeavor
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

They are so close to traffic & people! They are so cute. Thanks td
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Two chicks being fed .
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Thanks for that tip off oscar, I tuned right in to watch! That eagle reminds me of Alicia Silverstone!

"Alicia Silverstone wants you to know she has no regrets about the highly unusual (and surprisingly controversial) way she feeds her son. So chew on that, haters."

Read more celebrity gossip at: Alicia Silverstone on Unusual Baby Feeding Video: No Regrets! - The Hollywood Gossip
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1417574 wrote: They are so close to traffic & people! They are so cute. Thanks td

I was watching and rolled up the screen. It was to rules for people who want to view the birds personally. Well, some people seem to have a problem with the stay next to your car thingy, but I expect not all people pay attention to all the rules.. Mrs.Dog, animal rights person she is not as tolerant as I am of human nature. Without being there, as long as they do not cross the fence or do things to agitate the animals, don't see the problem.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I just tuned in, it is 7:30pm, & the mom appears to be watching the lights of the traffic passing by. Little ones all conked out! This is so great to see, just love it! :-D
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1417794 wrote: I just tuned in, it is 7:30pm, & the mom appears to be watching the lights of the traffic passing by. Little ones all conked out! This is so great to see, just love it! :-D

I can't wait for the little ones to grow.
tabby

Post by tabby »

Here's a little blurb on the release of an eagle today back into the wild in the eastern part of Virginia ~~~~~>

Bald eagle to be released today at Northern Neck wildlife refuge - Richmond Times-Dispatch: Ap
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Been watching and now the youngns are branching out so to speak.

Certainly spreading wings. Soon to take to the sky.

Return to “Pets Animals”