FG member TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is TOTALLY staged Illuminati joke

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

In fact, he's a spambot sent to torment forums all over the internet.

Prove he's not.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

The official story is repeated by ALL controlled media.

Now prove that that the official story exposed by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is in forums all over the internet.

Begin with the fake schoo (NO STUDENTS)l known as Sandy Hook elemetary school

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Hoax - FULL STORY exposed worldwide first by Last Prophet Matt Marriott

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gun-c ... att-m.html
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

TNTH. One question, just how are we supposed to benefit by your efforts?
gmc

Post by gmc »

SnoozeAgain;1421861 wrote: In fact, he's a spambot sent to torment forums all over the internet.

Prove he's not.

Thought about it, decided I don't care enough to bother. Getting better at decision making that only took me a fraction of a second. In fact it took me longer to typethis now I'm wondering why I bothered:thinking:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1421864 wrote: The official story is repeated by ALL controlled media.

Now prove that that the official story exposed by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is in forums all over the internet.

Begin with the fake schoo (NO STUDENTS)l known as Sandy Hook elemetary school

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Hoax - FULL STORY exposed worldwide first by Last Prophet Matt Marriott

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gun-c ... att-m.html

There are no "facts". Why would we take the stuff you and your hero Matt Marriott, on face value ? I havent seen you present any evidence whatsoever. There is far more proof to the official reports than anything you can suggest otherwise

Take just one of your illuminati scenarios and prove it to us with substantiated evidence instead of links to other forums that just parrot what you post here.

You cannot expect people to accept what you post, just because you say it's so
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Why in the hell does management allow this spam to be here? It's not even worth reading.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Scrat;1421890 wrote: Why in the hell does management allow this spam to be here? It's not even worth reading.

I think it's because people enjoy looking at the train wreck that refers to itself as Truth Is Never Too Horrible.

He/she/it is liked some goofy, jumped up Wrestlemania super villain (I believe they are referred to as the "heel" in the WWE.)It's just so ridiculous and over-the-top that some find a perverse humour in the utter lunacy the entity spews on a regular basis.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

He/she/it does no harm. Therefore, no point in causing a ruckus.

Obviously someone with far too much time on their hands.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
halfway

Post by halfway »

It is funny when the censorship button is pushed with some folks. Especially those that cry free speech and are so easily offended by the slightest step outside the politically correct boundaries.

Sing it with a megaphone!
My Journal of a New Endeavor
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

To whom are you referring?
halfway

Post by halfway »

SnoozeAgain;1421955 wrote: To whom are you referring?

Are you wanting me to give you a list? Will this change my post?

Can I not "refer" to those exhibiting the behavior without naming names? Possibly a few that have responded to this thread have exhibited that behavior.

Again, my post is an observation of how opinions can be hurtful....and ironically "why" opinion comes under fire with a demand of "to whom I am referring". I didn't single out by name to avoid being mean....but the behavior was spotlighted.

I guess my point is fully realized with your help Snooze! Thanks for contributing. :)
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Actually it looked like a complete non sequitur. I'll be sure to do the same in one of your threads.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Thanks for contributing = have an awesome day!

Has anyone seen JJ and halfway post at the same time?
halfway

Post by halfway »

SnoozeAgain;1421961 wrote: Actually it looked like a complete non sequitur. I'll be sure to do the same in one of your threads.

That's fine. I felt my post was in complete context with the subject.

Not sure how it turned into a personal attack, but I forget how sensitive some folks can be over their notions and beliefs.

Feel free to add to any conversation with any viewpoint. That keeps society diverse and cuts down on the all-to present "sheep" approach to ideas and beliefs.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

SnoozeAgain;1421964 wrote: Thanks for contributing = have an awesome day!

They are not the same person :)
halfway

Post by halfway »

Betty Boop;1421975 wrote: They are not the same person :)

Why do I get so many personal attacks or confrontations on my posts? Am I a threat?

I can only imagine what this jj person is about. :-3
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

gmc;1421883 wrote: Thought about it, decided I don't care enough to bother. Getting better at decision making that only took me a fraction of a second. In fact it took me longer to typethis now I'm wondering why I bothered:thinking:

That happens with me all the time. I go as far as typing a post, but then I almost always delete it.
FG Admin

Post by FG Admin »

Scrat;1421890 wrote: Why in the hell does management allow this spam to be here? It's not even worth reading.

Where it is someone expressing an opinion then that is legit whether I agree with it or not. If a poster wishes to suggest that the moon is made of green cheese or that North Korea is the collective antichrist or that the US can trigger earthquakes, droughts and hurricanes at will then other members can either ignore them or disagree as they choose.

If I only allowed opinions I agreed with then posters suggesting that climate change is an invention os the US Democrat party or that unlimited access to guns makes a country safer or that Israel treats its Palestinian citizens fairly would be out of the door along with the consipracy theorists.

On the other hand, if they start getting personal and either go after other members or open the Garden to libel claims from outside then they will be out of the door PDQ.
halfway

Post by halfway »

FG Admin;1421986 wrote: Where it is someone expressing an opinion then that is legit whether I agree with it or not. If a poster wishes to suggest that the moon is made of green cheese or that North Korea is the collective antichrist or that the US can trigger earthquakes, droughts and hurricanes at will then other members can either ignore them or disagree as they choose.

If I only allowed opinions I agreed with then posters suggesting that climate change is an invention os the US Democrat party or that unlimited access to guns makes a country safer or that Israel treats its Palestinian citizens fairly would be out of the door along with the consipracy theorists.

On the other hand, if they start getting personal and either go after other members or open the Garden to libel claims from outside then they will be out of the door PDQ.

Bravo.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

LarsMac;1421940 wrote: He/she/it does no harm. Therefore, no point in causing a ruckus.

Obviously someone with far too much time on their hands.

Oh, I have no problem with TINTH posting here. I do believe the rambling discombobulated screeds do have a macabre freak show quality to them that makes them mildly morbidly fascinating for about sixty seconds, before a sane person is compelled to turn away.

There is a good deal of creativity to them, however misguided. Not that I credit TINTH with their concoction. I think TINTH is merely adept at the art of copy&paste.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

SnoozeAgain;1421964 wrote: Thanks for contributing = have an awesome day!

Jj is not here...please keep him out of this. I know you don't care for him Snooze but no need to drag his name into this.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

halfway;1421976 wrote: Why do I get so many personal attacks or confrontations on my posts? Am I a threat?

I can only imagine what this jj person is about. :-3
Why do you assume that's a personal attack when you don't even know who JJ is? It obviously occurred to someone besides me since it appears that Betty already checked to see it you're the same person.

Why do you always play the victim when there hasn't even been an attack?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1421978 wrote: That happens with me all the time. I go as far as typing a post, but then I almost always delete it. I do th
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

SnoozeAgain;1422014 wrote: Why do you assume that's a personal attack when you don't even know who JJ is? It obviously occurred to someone besides me since it appears that Betty already checked to see it you're the same person.

Why do you always play the victim when there hasn't even been an attack?

Actually, I only checked because that's the second time I've noticed you mention they could be the same person. I wanted to put your mind at rest, have never got the impression one could be the other.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1422015 wrote: I do th
:yh_youkid
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

halfway;1421948 wrote: It is funny when the censorship button is pushed with some folks. Especially those that cry free speech and are so easily offended by the slightest step outside the politically correct boundaries.

Sing it with a megaphone!

How is this about censorship?
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Betty, are Dutch & TruthIsNeverTooHorrible the same person? I'm only half joking. I never read Dutch before today & was surprised at how similar they are except for the Bold lettering of TINTH. Actually, I don't really read what they post, but at a glance they sure seem alike.

Why shouldn't they be though? I always found people are more alike than they are different. Oh, I know, everyone likes to feel uniquely unique, but I think that's as far as it goes. In our own minds, I mean.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

My sole objection to these idiots is that they are allowed to spew some pretty audacious things about things (NKorea, Sandy Hook, Michael Jackson for gods sake!), while I get called on the carpet for daring to have fun with the likes of Jon and Kate.:thinking:

Edit to add.... Now, when I say idiots... I, of course, don't mean anyone directly named or even subtly implied elsewhere in this thread...:yh_whistl:yh_whistl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1422107 wrote: My sole objection to these idiots is that they are allowed to spew some pretty audacious things about things (NKorea, Sandy Hook, Michael Jackson for gods sake!), while I get called on the carpet for daring to have fun with the likes of Jon and Kate.:thinking:

Edit to add.... Now, when I say idiots... I, of course, don't mean anyone directly named or even subtly implied elsewhere in this thread...:yh_whistl:yh_whistl

Well, now that we got that off our chest, who is Jon & Kate?
Oscar Namechange

We had a member here who's sadly not with us any more but she drove me mad at times with her theories that Bryn was Spot, Mustang was someone else entirely, Jimbo was el guapo and so It went on.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

:-3But what if the Iluminati are making us THINK they don't exist by sending spambots that we can recognize and disbelieve ...so they can hide and secretly CONTROL THE WORLD?!!!!:sneaky:

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!:yh_ooooo:yh_shhhh:yh_nailbi:yh_hypno:yh_pray
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1422180 wrote: Well, now that we got that off our chest, who is Jon & Kate?

plus 8? good lord man, have you been living under a rock?:-2

:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1422187 wrote: We had a member here who's sadly not with us any more but she drove me mad at times with her theories that Bryn was Spot, Mustang was someone else entirely, Jimbo was el guapo and so It went on.

The only person I ever heard vicious gossip about that I knew to be true, was myself.

Everyone else, I just assume it's BS because frankly I don't care. But.... since you mention it...

While BM could pull off Spot as a hoax, no one could carry Spots persona every day, except Spot.

Mustang is a friend of mine. I like his/her wife too..:sneaky:. Just kidding.. the older I get and the more hair I have to pluck from my chins, the more sympathetic I become to someone having their gender questioned.

As for el guapo, I always thought that was RJs sidekick in disguise...

There ya go... you can take ALL this to the bank!

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1422203 wrote: The only person I ever heard vicious gossip about that I knew to be true, was myself.

Everyone else, I just assume it's BS because frankly I don't care. But.... since you mention it...

While BM could pull off Spot as a hoax, no one could carry Spots persona every day, except Spot.

Mustang is a friend of mine. I like his/her wife too..:sneaky:. Just kidding.. the older I get and the more hair I have to pluck from my chins, the more sympathetic I become to someone having their gender questioned.

There ya go... you can take ALL this to the bank!

Must have been a womans show.

El Guapo was Jimbos cousin.

Having a rock over your head beats a sinkhole under it..
Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1422203 wrote: The only person I ever heard vicious gossip about that I knew to be true, was myself.

There ya go... you can take ALL this to the bank! You're assuming she was taken seriously.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1422206 wrote: Must have been a womans show.

El Guapo was Jimbos cousin.

Having a rock over your head beats a sinkhole under it..

I know, I liked them both.

and yes, it must have been... i think i know why i don't have a lot of women friends:wah:

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Saint_;1422197 wrote: :-3But what if the Iluminati are making us THINK they don't exist by sending spambots that we can recognize and disbelieve ...so they can hide and secretly CONTROL THE WORLD?!!!!:sneaky:

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!:yh_ooooo:yh_shhhh:yh_nailbi:yh_hypno:yh_pray

I would find it a bit comforting to know that at least SOMEONE is driving this bus.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”