Let's talk fat.

flopstock

Let's talk fat.

Post by flopstock »

Jenny McCarthy Defends Cousin Melissa McCarthy, Slams Film Critic Rex Reed: "He Can Go to Hell" - Yahoo! omg!

I get what the guy says he was trying to convey, but...

1. I don't agree with the manner in which he does it.

2. The woman is too beautiful for anyone to use her as a poster child for the 'lose weight to feel better about yourself' campaign.

3. Only fat people or former fat people have any clue what they are talking about when it comes to fat people... kinda.

I don't like being fat. I can clearly see multiple chins when I lean forward to tie my shoes.

I am determined to beat this devil... but as I type this I am wondering about my next snack..:thinking:

So let's all weigh in on fat people....
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snowfire

Let's talk fat.

Post by Snowfire »

flopstock;1420511 wrote: .....

I don't like being fat. I can clearly see multiple chins when I lean forward to tie my shoes.....

You can do your shoes up ?

I have to breath out to reach mine and hope they're done before I pass out
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Snooz

Let's talk fat.

Post by Snooz »

I wear slip-ons...
YZGI

Let's talk fat.

Post by YZGI »

I think half the fat people would slim down if they didn't obsess about it so much. Just an opinion from someone who isn't fat but lost weight for years to wrestle. When we were losing the weight it was easy to obsess about food. As soon as the season was over we would put on 30 pounds in a week. After a few weeks of being able to eat all we wanted would usually lose back down to our normal weight of 15-20 pounds over the weight we wrestled at.
flopstock

Let's talk fat.

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1420546 wrote: I think half the fat people would slim down if they didn't obsess about it so much. Just an opinion from someone who isn't fat but lost weight for years to wrestle. When we were losing the weight it was easy to obsess about food. As soon as the season was over we would put on 30 pounds in a week. After a few weeks of being able to eat all we wanted would usually lose back down to our normal weight of 15-20 pounds over the weight we wrestled at.

that's exactly what i'm talking about.

If i wasn't thinking about what i shouldn't have, i wouldn't be thinking about eating so much.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

YZGI

Let's talk fat.

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1420547 wrote: that's exactly what i'm talking about.

If i wasn't thinking about what i shouldn't have, i wouldn't be thinking about eating so much.

A couple of years ago I decided I needed to get rid of a small beer belly. I put on 20 pounds. So I told my wife "To hell with it" I'm gettin old I may as well get fat. Lost it in a few months after I decided I didn't care if I got fat.
Bryn Mawr

Let's talk fat.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1420560 wrote: A couple of years ago I decided I needed to get rid of a small beer belly. I put on 20 pounds. So I told my wife "To hell with it" I'm gettin old I may as well get fat. Lost it in a few months after I decided I didn't care if I got fat.

Then, you always have been a contrary so and so :p
YZGI

Let's talk fat.

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;1420596 wrote: Then, you always have been a contrary so and so :p

I know, drives my wife crazy too.
flopstock

Let's talk fat.

Post by flopstock »

Went to the y last night and used the new equipment for 35 minutes, did some weight training then finished up with 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Went home and had salmon and asperagus for supper and haven't finished snacking since...:wah:

Attached files

stacyjmes1

Let's talk fat.

Post by stacyjmes1 »

YZGI;1420546 wrote: I think half the fat people would slim down if they didn't obsess about it so much. Just an opinion from someone who isn't fat but lost weight for years to wrestle. When we were losing the weight it was easy to obsess about food. As soon as the season was over we would put on 30 pounds in a week. After a few weeks of being able to eat all we wanted would usually lose back down to our normal weight of 15-20 pounds over the weight we wrestled at.

Exactly :D

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”