Need help to get cheap clothes

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
marloswilliam

Post by marloswilliam »

I want to buy some stylish outfits from online store in affordable rates but I don't have any idea whether online shopping is a safe deal or not. If anybody has any idea regarding this please give some suggestions.
Fashion plays a vital role in everyone's life
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

ebay or amazon is the place to start.

For sure don't go to any of the rip off sites that folks have to join forums like ours to promote.

It's not only dishonest and a theft of our conversational outlet, links they post usually lead to sites full of spam or even viruses.

Best advice to you is to NOT pay any attention to anymore who has less than 1000 posts on any site you may post this innocent question on..:-6

Welcome to the garden btw.:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I buy all my "fashionable" clothing at Kmart.

Of course I am only "fashionable" when Jeans and T-shirts are in, but, I can wait. It's worked for 60 years.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Týr

Post by Týr »

marloswilliam;1408160 wrote: I want to buy some stylish outfits from online store in affordable ratesArmy Surplus, off eBay if you don't have a local outlet. Unless you live in a part of the world where dressing in the uniform of your country's neighbors is unsafe. Here in England the surplus shops offer East and West German and Swedish as well as obsolete British uniforms.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

PM me, I've got lots of men's wear that I'm willing to part with at the right price.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
marloswilliam

Post by marloswilliam »

flopstock;1408161 wrote: ebay or amazon is the place to start.

For sure don't go to any of the rip off sites that folks have to join forums like ours to promote.

It's not only dishonest and a theft of our conversational outlet, links they post usually lead to sites full of spam or even viruses.

Best advice to you is to NOT pay any attention to anymore who has less than 1000 posts on any site you may post this innocent question on..:-6

Welcome to the garden btw.:D
Thanks for giving this amazing suggestion. I think you are quite knowledgeable about online shopping. Will you please explain the cloth buying process from amazon or ebay?
Fashion plays a vital role in everyone's life
Vaishali

Post by Vaishali »

Than you should buy online because all variety come in online market with no bargaining because on shops there is a loot.

or any fix rate shop there are many malls you can go there and if not than online you should because online you will get all the variety in frugal price.
bernardtavis

Post by bernardtavis »

Clothing is much importance for everyone. Here are some useful points which helps to find cheap clothes: Friends and family, cheap stores, online website of discount section, have a better market images and clearances sales.
[link removed by moderator]
stevensy

Post by stevensy »

There are actually a lot of cheap clothes that you want to buy.. You can buy it at your local store there in your area like the used clothing or something like that. or you can either search some on the internet. there are actually a lot of cheap clothes and yes you should get better.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”