The ONE Basic difference between a creep and a human beast: able to REPENT or NOT

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

The ONE Basic difference between a creep and a human beast: able to REPENT or NOT

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

The oNE Basic difference between a creep and a human beast

A creep can still CONFESS WHO HE IS. A beast can no longer CONFESS what IT IS.

The day Last Prophet explains that the actor playing "Obama" revealed one day earlier that he is not a complete BEAST (1), shortly before the slaughter of miilions of beasts starts (2), time to remember Last Prophet's words about FATIMA and Radiohead's masterpiece: "CREEP" (3).

It looks as Radiohead's Creep was the ONLY one to truly state I REPENT and have his voice reaching the masses.

Was there any hit song other than CREEP by Radiohead on "I REPENT" since 1960?

UNDENIABLE PROOF (DATA) that the real third message of Fatima that the Vatican refused to disclose in 1960 is now almost entirely fulfilled

1. Vatican taken over by satanists

illuminati agent elected pope 1959 (months before the deadline for the revelation of the third message of Fatima, 1960);

completed now as ALL "cardinals" were apppointed by illuminati popes (all since 1960 except John Paul I).

2. "Repent or slowly burn on Earth before the final descent"

Google

3. "only in Portugal will the faith survive"

World's largest christian pilgrimage 2011 and 2012: Fatima (300,000+ on May 13 2012)

World's largest christian procession 2011 and 2012: Senhor Santo Cristo, Ponta Delgada (40,000+ on May 13 2012)

Reminder: in 1959 there were dozens of millions of christians in western europe, while in eastern europe Russia was one of the soviet republics.

The Soviet Union was born months after Fatima first day (May 13, 1917) and days after Fatima's last day (October 13, 1917).

It was proclaimed the first atheist state of the world.

There were no religious services whatsoever in the largest country on Earth.

this leads us to the fulfillement of part 4.

4. "the conversion of Russia"

Despite the fact that the faith survived in Portugal, in 2012 the churches are as empty in Portugal as in the rest of the EU.

The exact opposite of Russia 2012.

And this leads us from Fatima to the fulfillment of the last chapter of the Bible. (4)

Notes

(1) THE FIRST EVER real BREAKING NEWS about actor playing "Obama": he is not completely a BEAST, Nov 7:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... beast.html

(2) MAKE NO MISTAKE: as soon as "Obama" ends the ONE and ONLY task he will FULLY detonate. Mass slaughter will no longer be restricted to hospitals and homes for elderly

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gun-c ... inati.html

(3) Was there any hit song other than CREEP by Radiohead on "I REPENT" since 1960? Fatima ...

Was there any hit song other than CREEP by Radiohead on "I REPENT" since 1960? FATIMA

Was there any hit song other than CREEP by Radiohead on "I REPENT" since 1960? Fatima: UNDENIABLE PROOF (DATA) that the real 3 message almos

gassed within hours at

Was there any hit song other than CREEP by Radiohead on "I REPENT"? - The Something Awful Forums

(4) Last Trumpets and Sink holes are signals of transition between this world and the next and they both echo sounds of the soul.

But that is where the similarities end.

Last Trumpets, the ultimate End Times Paradox, solved by Last Prophet: 1+1

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/chris ... 1-1-a.html

Return to “Philosophy”