Starman

Where the 1980's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1980's.
flopstock

Starman

Post by flopstock »

I'm watching this movie from 1984 and damned if the alien isn't changing the display on the tv by touching the screen with its fingers.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

gmc

Starman

Post by gmc »

Ever watch the first star trek series? Thy have ipods and mobile phones
flopstock

Starman

Post by flopstock »

Absolutely!

I hadn't seen this movie for a long long time. I remembered thinking at the time that it was a nice affect even if a little 'out there'

Our 'on screen' communications are a bit cleaner than star treks, but I am still waiting to be able to be transported.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bryn Mawr

Starman

Post by Bryn Mawr »

flopstock;1413593 wrote: Absolutely!

I hadn't seen this movie for a long long time. I remembered thinking at the time that it was a nice affect even if a little 'out there'

Our 'on screen' communications are a bit cleaner than star treks, but I am still waiting to be able to be transported.

Just looked that one up on the project schedule and it's tagged "real soon now".
along-for-the-ride

Starman

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I dunno....the scene that takes place in the back of the truck impressed me more................

:-4
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kathy Ellen

Starman

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I love, love, loved that movie!!!!!
flopstock

Starman

Post by flopstock »

We need a sequel. I think all of the main actors are still with us, aren't they?:guitarist

Accountable

Starman

Post by Accountable »

flopstock;1413593 wrote: Absolutely!

We have the technology, but you'd arrive naked.

Return to “The Awesome 80's”