Superstition Creates Killers?

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Ahso!;1413277 wrote: How is suggesting that the mother might have been having an incestuous relationship with her son calling me on anything?

You're such a big baby Ahso! I'll tell you why at the end.

I wrote: "I can imagine them in an incestuous relationship.."

Something godawful happened Friday. I admitted I was imagining an extreme background because the crime is so extreme. Also, incest is unfortunately, a reality, even in the "best" of homes.

I shall defend myself no longer from your slurs sir!

Here's why you're a big baby. You almost always try to deflect away from yourself onto another poster when criticised. I have used this example to you in the past: "Ma, Johnny said worst stuff, he said........" Yes, why shouldn't Johnny get soap in his mouth too? It's not only me, He did it too!

And that's why you're a big baby.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I said what I said because the quote Accountable used was in response to your post about the imagined incest. That's all there is to that. I can see though that you thought I was being facetious.

As for Accountable? He's sometimes a bit wound up when he gets home from school. He's like my personal troll. I think it's the sugar in his diet. Notice he hasn't challenged anything I've posted himself. I'd say he's the baby.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

We're all trying find answers to why for this horrible act.

The news leaks out tid bits - like a puzzle and many pieces are missing.

I question the gun use as a poor parenting choice for a trouble/disturbed child.

Joining the boy scouts is a good option.

Something was broken in the family dynamics here - certainly after the divorce.

The news also stated this boy stayed in the basement secluded playing violent video games.

Now if you have a son - a troubled son - wanting to be secluded - playing violent video

games - would you say Johnny lets go shooting.?

The Mother also had MS - did he shoot her to put her out of the misery? who knows.??

Patsy
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Ahso!;1413218 wrote: It's best to stick with what is factual. I realize it's early but lets go by what family and friends are actually saying.

Ahso!;1413281 wrote: I said what I said because the quote Accountable used was in response to your post about the imagined incest. That's all there is to that. I can see though that you thought I was being facetious.

As for Accountable? He's sometimes a bit wound up when he gets home from school. He's like my personal troll. I think it's the sugar in his diet. Notice he hasn't challenged anything I've posted himself. I'd say he's the baby.
1. I was incredulous that you of all people spoke out against speculating, when you're among the worst of the speculators.

2. I don't challenge speculation. What's the point?

3. Don't call me baby unless you have your hand in my back pocket.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Accountable;1413296 wrote: 1. I was incredulous that you of all people spoke out against speculating, when you're among the worst of the speculators.

2. I don't challenge speculation. What's the point?

3. Don't call me baby unless you have your hand in my back pocket.Fine, then simply ignore the thread or register your disagreement with what I've posted by saying so like a mature adult, or admit you're unable to control your emotions which are driving you to troll the thread.

You have choices.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Thank you for tacitly acknowledging the first point, which was the only important one.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Accountable;1413301 wrote: Thank you for tacitly acknowledging the first point, which was the only important one.Well, that's your view. I think what I addressed above is the more important, but then I don't really expect you to examine your motives anyway.

As to the first point: I opened this thread with a premise and have been seeing if the facts, as they come out supports it. Call that speculating if you like, I really don't care.

Now that you've made your point about me and lodged your complaint and I've acknowledged it, please either move on or have at contributing to the thread as a thoughtful adult.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Ahso!;1413281 wrote: I said what I said because the quote Accountable used was in response to your post about the imagined incest. That's all there is to that. I can see though that you thought I was being facetious.

Thanks for once again proving my point for me! Now you've deflected attention off to Accountable!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

AnneBoleyn;1413310 wrote: Thanks for once again proving my point for me! Now you've deflected attention off to Accountable!Oh, did I? You're welcome! ;) Now that the two of you have had your fun criticizing me and I've acknowledged your concerns perhaps we can get back to the thread topic?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Yep, like I said ... And so FG trundles on and I wouldn't have it any other way! Cos sometimes the posts here are even more entertaining than "Two and a Half Men" when Charlie Sheen was still there and before that kid came out the closet as a born again anti-filth campaigner!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

"From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed," said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place. "Adam was apparently very upset about this. He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry. I think this could have been it, what set him off."

It's unclear whether Adam's mother, Nancy Lanza, was really filing the paperwork, because court officials say that such records are sealed. But she would have gone through a longer process to get legal rights to commit an adult to a hospital or psych ward against his will.

Nancy Lanza reportedly volunteered with kindergartners at the school for several years. Flashman said that Adam "believed she cared more for the children than she did for him." On the day of the massacre, Nancy was Adam's first victim. Flashman told Fox News that Nancy was also good friends with the school's principal and psychologist, both of whom were killed during the incident.

Lanza had also reportedly cut off communication with his father, Peter, in 2010.

Adam Lanza's Motive: Did Fear Of Being Committed Lead To Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Paula Levy, a divorce mediator who worked with the Lanza, said they both worried about caring for their son.

"The only two things I remember them saying is that she really didn't like to leave him alone, and I know they went out of their way to accommodate him," Levy said.Peter Lanza, Adam Lanza's Father, Was Cut Off From Son Before Sandy Hook Shooting: Report

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

....AnneBoleyn wrote:

Not all women. Not females who are police, etc. But grammer school kids? The school only goes thru 4th grade. No big 6th grade boys who already play football, no bossy tough girls. Little babies & those sweet women who are not expecting such incredible evil.Ahso!;1413267 wrote: You think Adam chose that school because there were no males there?TTwitter responds to the National Review's Charlotte Allen, who blames Sandy Hook Elementary's "feminized setting" National Review writer’s offensive Newtown theory - Salon.com

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Seems there were males in the school:

"Teacher Ted Varga, sporting his Christmas tie, was still stoked from the fourth-grade holiday concert when he entered Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Within seconds, his joy turned to horror as he and four colleagues scrambled for safety while countless bullets ricocheted through the hallway last Friday morning."

Read more: Five teachers escape death as massacre rages in Newtown, thanks in part to some very special help from one - NY Daily News

Return to “Gun Control”