Supervised ethnic civil war timeline: the 2 BASIC facts as of October 31 2012

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Nothing will change in the next two days, so although today is October 29, assume that the following news are dated October 31.

The two basic facts about the timeline for the supervised ethnic civil war, as of October 31, 2012. It is 1 week:

- after toupee Ar-Donald Trump-erminator fired the first shot (1):

- before toupee "Willard RMoney" is elected by voting machines, an event that simultaneously marks the official declaration of supervised ethnic civil war (2).

Where can you read and discuss these two basic facts with the Last Prophet, other than at lunaticoutpost.com?

Answer: at the very same pages where you can read all the details about it.

Those pages, with a few dozen visitors, are at christianforums.com and forumgarden.com.

Notes

(1) May 2009: Last Prophet explains that Donald Trump will fire the first shot of the supervised ethnic civil war

Donald Trump's role in the "Obama stripped and sentenced to death by SCOTUS" script - Christian Forums

Donald Trump's role in the "Obama stripped and sentenced to detah by SCOTUS" script

(2) WILLARD toupee RMoney will be "elected" with 60+ million votes 45th president. What happens next?

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/presi ... igion.html
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

October 31, 2012 COUNTDOWN 9 ... 8... 7 days before illuminati launch supervised ethnic cvil war.

Illuminati agents playing the role of black political leaders, from Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to "Obama", call the blacks and hispanics to fight the whites.

Calls to fight while

- Hillary Clinton is proclaimed 44th president and successor of GW Bush;

- "Romney" is impeached as whatever (from governor to president-elect) and "jailed" for "fraud", including falsifying the "election" because he "owns" the voting machines;

- "Obama" is jailed, stripped and sentenced to "death" by SCOTUS for an endless array of "crimes".

"Obama" "Crimes":

- from fraud (starting with his birth certificate to "hide" that he was "born in Kenya") ...

- to treason (from allowing the "murder" of fake identity "Libya ambassador Chris Stevens" to faking the death of "Osama Bin Laden", a character that is actually played by the very same "Obama" supposedly using an amateur video camera in an Afghanistan cave) ...

- to murder (including "murdering" his "granny", one day before the 2008 "election").

Illuminati agents will officially start the ethnic civil war after actor Richard Jenkins alias RMoney alias Willard toupee Mitt Romney gets less than 1% of the black, 12% of the hispanic and 25% of white voters.

But despite these numbers RMoney is elected by the voting machines that "Obama" sells to the human cattle.

Voting machines programmed to multiply RMoney votes by factor 12.

Reminder - Daytona Beach: free food and drinks for 6,000 motorcycle riders from across the country at the annual Biketoberfest.

That was the trick to draw the only crowd of the Romney campaign.

All other Romney rallies attracted a few hundred people, where around half was the same paid crew on tour.

Voting machines programmed to multiply total votes by factor 5.

The Illuminati have the human cattle using the voting machines not only during one day but for the first time already weeks in advance of "election day".

The main reason is to create a curtain of smoke over this factor 5 multiplier. Otherwise in the "election day" it would be too obvious:

- how small the participation is;

- how disproportionately high the participation of blacks is.

A war also used to complete the "collapse of major banks" agenda, to fulfill the goal of annihilation of pension funds and savings of HUMAN CATTLE.

A war also used to fulfill the extermination camps agenda, an agenda targeting not only blacks but ALL of the population.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Real Market Intrade has Obama at 99.6% although RMoney wÃ*ll be "elected" by voting machines

"Election" Day: INTRADE: 93% Chance For Obama.

Last Prophet replies as it rises to 99.6% (1):

Reminder: intrade is one of the last real markets.

The problem is that real markets have been reduced to near 0, the latest since small investors were anihilated at the stock market, during the first years of this millenium. (2)

Notes

(1) Intrade - Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

Now just under 99% but link has 99.6% screenshot a few minutes ago:

INTRADE: 93% Chance For.......

(2) The King of Fake Markets was recomputed first by Last Prophet

end times data arithmetic - Google Search

For the record:

End Times Data: Basic Arithmetic: a Dow Jones indexed Portfolio (base 100, January 2000) is now worth 34 or about one third
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Bruv.........scratches chin.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1409986 wrote: Bruv.........scratches chin.

YZGI............scratches ass.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

YZGI;1409992 wrote: YZGI............scratches ass.

Hope that's your ass your scratching ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1409993 wrote: Hope that's your ass your scratching ?

Its mine thats itchin

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”