What is my real activity level?

User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

I'm sitting down most of the day, BUT I exercise pretty much every day. Three times a week it's interval training on the treadmill followed by a brisk walk (one hour total), and the other three times a week is about one hour of strength training (and I make sure I use weights heavy and intensity levels high enough so that I can only finish the last rep, with good form).

So will it be safe to say that my activity level is 'moderate'? Most calorie calculators I've seen tie in your day-to-day routine with exercise (aka, a desk job = little to no exercise), which may not always be the case.

I'm using a Total Energy Expenditure calculator to help determine my appropriate calorie intake (because you can input your levels sitting, sleeping, and exercise, etc separately) but I'm still a bit unsure. If the calculators are accurate, my calorie intake should be 1500-1700, but I'm sticking to 1400 to be on the safe side.

Any advice?
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

The missing information before sensible advice can be given is your age.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

Age: 16

Height: 5 foot 4

Weight: 122 pounds

Body fat %: 25

GOAL: 21% body fat, 118 pounds.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

MilkMoon;1405028 wrote: Age: 16

Height: 5 foot 4

Weight: 122 pounds

Body fat %: 25

GOAL: 21% body fat, 118 pounds.


Ah.

So presumably you're not This MilkMoon


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12477
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

What is my real activity level?

Post by LarsMac »

My advice,

You're 16?

Worry about this kind of stuff when you are 30. You'll have plenty of time to get in shape before you get old.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

We're only talking about four pounds... reduce your caloric intake to 1200 for a couple of weeks.

I was very active when I was 16, I can't believe you need to worry about that aspect of it.
User avatar
flopstock
Posts: 7406
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:52 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by flopstock »

Walk a mile in the morning and a mile in the evening.:guitarist
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

SnoozeAgain;1405035 wrote: We're only talking about four pounds... reduce your caloric intake to 1200 for a couple of weeks.


I'm trying to tone up. Reducing my calorie intake to 1200 will result in the loss of muscle mass, which I'm trying to build. Plus, having an intake that low only means that I'll gain the weight back later when I bump up my calories to a normal level.

I thought people on here would know about this kind of stuff.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snowfire »

MilkMoon;1405038 wrote: I'm trying to tone up. Reducing my calorie intake to 1200 will result in the loss of muscle mass, which I'm trying to build. Plus, having an intake that low only means that I'll gain the weight back later when I bump up my calories to a normal level.

I thought people on here would know about this kind of stuff.


What makes you think we are so expert ? Seems like you're doing very well yourself. We are all middle aged wrinklies here, some more than others. Been a very long time since I was toned
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

MilkMoon;1405038 wrote: I thought people on here would know about this kind of stuff.


Seriously, don't just walk past it. Do you also post as This MilkMoon or not?


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

FG;1405040 wrote: Seriously, don't just walk past it. Do you also post as This MilkMoon or not?


What if she doesn't answer that? Why should she have to?
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by theia »

AnneBoleyn;1405041 wrote: What if she doesn't answer that? Why should she have to?


She doesn't have to answer that. If it was me, I would want to, but I'm not MilkMoon
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

Why would you think we'd be experts on health and nutrition here, try finding a forum that specializes in that.

If you're trying to build muscle, why are you concerned about losing four pounds?

I had to struggle to keep weight ON when I was 16. 26 was a different matter. Sure you aren't older than you're claiming?
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

AnneBoleyn;1405041 wrote: What if she doesn't answer that? Why should she have to?


Because the only way I'd want a middle-aged chap to post on this forum with the online persona of a sixteen year old girl is by consent. If he'd like to make a belated Introduction thread and say that's what he is and that's what he'd like to do then we can all join in his threads on that basis. What I would rather avoid is having him continue this extremely unconvincing masquerade, since it implies that he thinks he has ForumGarden's membership fooled.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

Your real activity level, to us, is 0.13 posts per day.

At 16 you should be more concerned with other things. If you've got weight watching down to an art, society has failed you.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12477
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

What is my real activity level?

Post by LarsMac »

Snowfire;1405039 wrote: What makes you think we are so expert ? Seems like you're doing very well yourself. We are all middle aged wrinklies here, some more than others. Been a very long time since I was toned


I'm not wrinkled.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

LarsMac;1405048 wrote: I'm not wrinkled.


Neither am I, I'm more like a slightly over-inflated balloon. If I lose any weight, I'd look like a deflated balloon so I make sure to keep my exercise level low and my caloric intake high.
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

koan;1405046 wrote: Your real activity level, to us, is 0.13 posts per day.

At 16 you should be more concerned with other things. If you've got weight watching down to an art, society has failed you.


I can't understand fussing over four pounds.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

I know people who do. I consider it a mental health issue.
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snowfire »

SnoozeAgain;1405050 wrote: I can't understand fussing over four pounds.


I breath in and out more than 4 pounds
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

Snowfire;1405053 wrote: I breath in and out more than 4 pounds


Well, I was going to say something about having four pound poops but I'm too classy.
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

I seriously can't believe some of the replies I've gotten on here. It's completely and utterly ridiculous.

One person thinks that just because they didn't have any weight loss/maintenance/etc issues when they were 16, no one else does either, ignorant of the fact that everyone is different and that weight depends on a whole lot of factors from body type to where you live.

The other person implies that just because I want to get into shape, that I'm not concerned about 'other things' and only care about my weight, which is an unfounded, and rather offensive assumption to make.

And some other genius thinks that just because I would rather get to the point rather than post an unnecessary description of myself to a bunch of complete strangers on the internet, I'm not who I say I am, and am actually a "middle aged chap" who's putting up an "extremely unconvincing masquerade" for no apparent reason.

I seriously hope none of you represent what the members of ForumGarden are really like, because you would have made a bad impression of them otherwise. Three pages and no-one even bothers to answer the original question, and instead talk about being 'wrinkled' and 'poo'.

If you can't, don't want to, or are unable to answer questions on health and fitness, why the **** bother posting replies to a thread in a forum section that clearly requires some form of knowledge about those things?

And for the record, I have posted on other health and fitness forums, I just posted this here to get other opinions.

I wonder why I bothered. I think I'm just going to delete this thread, as it's clearly getting me nowhere.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

MilkMoon;1405074 wrote: why the **** bother posting replies to a thread in a forum section that clearly requires some form of knowledge about those things? Because you lack credibility, MilkMoon. You have for quite a while.

No, you're not going to delete the thread.

Do you also post as This MilkMoon or not? A one-word Yes or No is sufficient.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

A have a 16 yr old daughter who worries about her weight and she sounds nothing like you do. By that, I mean you do not sound 16. If you are actually a 16 yr old girl and tracking your activities as closely as you present, you need counselling. Your parents and society have failed you. I'm not saying that you should sound like my 16 yr old daughter, obviously everybody is different. I'm just telling you what I would say to my daughter if she talked like you.

Ultimately, your activity to FG is someone who posts 0.13 per day. If you were to post 130 per day you'd find you get the same reaction: we tell you what we think, not what you want to hear. I guess that's how we "roll".
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by Clodhopper »

Logged in after a few days away and saw this. Just a few words that might explain:

We do, from time to time, get fakes much as described. It is something that happens and it's never good when it does. So people are a bit cautious.

Secondly, worrying about 4 lb is a bit silly from our point of view. Nobody could care less, frankly. Go for a run. Get a sweat up. That'll do the trick. Chuckle. your aversion to real exercise and your temper tantrum do more to convince me that you really are a 16 year old girl than anything else.

We had another Milkmoon on here a few months ago. Also a teenage girl, apparently. Posted a bit on trying to get out of Saudi Arabia then disappeared. She claimed to be a couple of years older than you. I don't know if Milkmoon is a common name in some places, but it's very unusual here, anyway. So to have two Milkmoons show up within a few months of eachother does raise a few eyebrows.

I have no idea why some middle-aged men get a kick out of pretending to be girls, but a few do. They never (that I have noticed) pretend to be a granny.

So you do fit the profile of a fake to an extent. I'm not saying you ARE a fake, just that the very little we have seen COULD mean you are a fake. If you hang around and keep posting we'll know one way or another soon enough.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

And why would I lack credibility? Not every 16-year old girl makes typos or uses 'LOL' or 'OMG' and emoticons in every sentence, you know. Or has her mind full of fashion and celebrities instead of other things I might have posted above.

Also, if you're going to be suspicious, everyone on the internet lacks credibility of some sort. No-one can really prove who are they are.

Besides, why are you to be so concerned with my identity? I don't need to prove to you who I am. I asked a harmless question, and gave information necessary to answer it. What is so suspicious about that? And why would anyone bother asking a question in which one's age (and therefore, BMR) is relevant in order for a useful answer to be given?
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

If you'd like to discuss your compulsion to be taken for a teenage girl, that might be interesting. I've asked you three times, I think I've made my point where it needs making.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snowfire »

MilkMoon;1405074 wrote: I seriously can't believe some of the replies I've gotten on here. It's completely and utterly ridiculous.

One person thinks that just because they didn't have any weight loss/maintenance/etc issues when they were 16, no one else does either, ignorant of the fact that everyone is different and that weight depends on a whole lot of factors from body type to where you live.

The other person implies that just because I want to get into shape, that I'm not concerned about 'other things' and only care about my weight, which is an unfounded, and rather offensive assumption to make.

And some other genius thinks that just because I would rather get to the point rather than post an unnecessary description of myself to a bunch of complete strangers on the internet, I'm not who I say I am, and am actually a "middle aged chap" who's putting up an "extremely unconvincing masquerade" for no apparent reason.

I seriously hope none of you represent what the members of ForumGarden are really like, because you would have made a bad impression of them otherwise. Three pages and no-one even bothers to answer the original question, and instead talk about being 'wrinkled' and 'poo'.

If you can't, don't want to, or are unable to answer questions on health and fitness, why the **** bother posting replies to a thread in a forum section that clearly requires some form of knowledge about those things?

And for the record, I have posted on other health and fitness forums, I just posted this here to get other opinions.

I wonder why I bothered. I think I'm just going to delete this thread, as it's clearly getting me nowhere.


It's not health issues you need to address. It's anger management. Can't for the life of me figure out where that rant came from. You've been here a year now, enough time to indicate to you the demographic of this place, the nature of those that post and the direction we usually take things. We are generally, over 45-50, some much older but apart from yourself, I know of only one regular poster who is considerably younger than us.

Being a member of this forum doesn't require any knowledge of anything much really. A cursory glance at a few threads over the year you've been a member would have been testament to that.

Seems to me you know all the answers, so you wont be needing any "get down and give me ten" from me.. Good luck with losing the 4 pounds and wish me luck shredding the extra 2 stone of prime British beef I've been carrying around for a while now. Forgive me if I don't come to you for advice.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

Quite frankly, every 16 yr old I've known is more prone to be figuring out how to get laid. Perhaps if you stop worrying about a few pounds here or there and concentrate on showing your personality you'll have more success and make the world a better place at the same time. That makes two things that young people want. How can that be bad advice?
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

Clodhopper;1405077 wrote:

Secondly, worrying about 4 lb is a bit silly from our point of view. Nobody could care less, frankly. Go for a run. Get a sweat up. That'll do the trick. Chuckle. your aversion to real exercise and your temper tantrum do more to convince me that you really are a 16 year old girl than anything else.


4 lbs could be the difference between having a rounded 33inch stomach and a flat 29-30inch one, or, in other words, an average BMI of 25%, and a fit BMI of 21%. I'm relying on the measuring tape and my BMI more the scales and my weight, but everyone seems to go by the scales more so I just used those numbers instead.

aversion to real exercise
You don't consider half an hour of high intensity running followed by an hour of walking three times a week, and weight lifting barbells and dumbbells heavy enough that I can barely finish the last rep three times a week, real exercise? What then, will count as real exercise?

I train an hour every day. With school and homework and other personal responsibilites, my life, aside from that, isn't very active. My current location doesn't help either. That was my whole point. That and how many calories I should be eating to lose fat, and in a healthy way.

We had another Milkmoon on here a few months ago. Also a teenage girl, apparently. Posted a bit on trying to get out of Saudi Arabia then disappeared. She claimed to be a couple of years older than you. I don't know if Milkmoon is a common name in some places, but it's very unusual here, anyway. So to have two Milkmoons show up within a few months of eachother does raise a few eyebrows.


I'm the exact same Milkmoon, nor do I pretend to be otherwise. All I did was change my profile picture and signature. This is not a separate account. I did post the thread on KSA and wanting to leave there, as well as some other posts on religion. I never mentioned my age in any of them. A couple people speculated that I was 16 years old, and I neither confirmed nor denied it. At the time I was 15, but now I am actually 16.

As for the "tempter tantrum", well I guess I can see how my previous posts were a little ticked off, but though I can admit it may have partly been an overreaction on my part, I find it hard to believe that most people won't get annoyed if people keep avoiding answering a simple question and instead take jabs at their identity and undermine their goals.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

It's not avoidance. It's a sincere feeling that to indulge someone in such obsession does them harm.
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

koan;1405086 wrote: It's not avoidance. It's a sincere feeling that to indulge someone in such obsession does them harm.


Well, thank you for your concern, but you can't say everyone who wants to get into the best shape they can get into is obsessed. I was overweight in the past, and my goal was always to reach a standard measure of fitness. Right now I'm at an average weight, not at a fit one. When I get to my desired goal, I will still be at a healthy weight. I made sure to check this before deciding what it was. Why should I stop when I'm so close? And I can stop when I get there. I'm not anorexic, nor do I want to be.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

Also, Clodhopper said something about "disappearing". Just to clarify - perhaps I'm doing this wrong, but I don't sit and browse through threads and forums. I only come here when I want to read about a certain topic, or when I want to make a thread of my own. I'm not really a regular on any site - I only log in/post when I feel like it. Not sure how that's suspicious.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snowfire »

Well we can always use a different perspective here on these boards. A younger point of view might allow us to look in different directions. Your clearly an intelligent well educated 16 year old. A younger POV should be welcomed if you can tolerate us old fogies

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

MilkMoon;1405084 wrote: 4 lbs could be the difference between having a rounded 33inch stomach and a flat 29-30inch one, or, in other words, an average BMI of 25%, and a fit BMI of 21%. I'm relying on the measuring tape and my BMI more the scales and my weight, but everyone seems to go by the scales more so I just used those numbers instead.




Two points I'd like to make. Skim over my posts if they anger you, having a meltdown because I'm not knowledgeable or on topic is a waste of your time because I'm not going to stop posting where I want, when I want. Also, if you're the height and weight you claim, it's VERY unlikely your 'stomach' would be that big. Someone that size would probably have a 27" waist or smaller.

I'm starting to agree with spot, you don't really sound convincing.
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

MilkMoon;1405028 wrote: Age: 16

Height: 5 foot 4

Weight: 122 pounds

Body fat %: 25

GOAL: 21% body fat, 118 pounds.


I checked, your numbers are wrong.

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

5'4" 122 pounds = 20.9 BMI

5'4" 118 pounds = 20.3 BMI

Troll.
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

I dislike the word troll intensely. Brit expat accountant whose wife either doesn't understand him or understands him all too well, that I'd be happier with.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

This is a troll as I understand it... go post some faulty info and let the natives accept it as fact, get confrontational if anyone questions it and then gloat and count the whole ridiculous exercise in futility as a win and post "PWNT!!!1!!" We're just waiting on that last part.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

I doubt you're going to either get the level of interest you want (which you'd only get from a weight watchers forum or a forum for people who are athletes and make their living from their body) or make us feel bad about the way we reacted to you. Seeing as how you've posted this in a forum that isn't suitable, it's up to you to recognize that and find something suitable or just stick to places where your concerns are shared.

If we "let you down" its not because we aren't here, it's because we aren't who you want us to be. And that's really your fault.
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

SnoozeAgain;1405095 wrote: This is a troll as I understand it... go post some faulty info and let the natives accept it as fact, get confrontational if anyone questions it and then gloat and count the whole ridiculous exercise in futility as a win and post "PWNT!!!1!!" We're just waiting on that last part.


I don't think so, I think he'll get maudlin if his MilkMoon persona becomes untenable across the Internet. If he uses it on another forum, interested parties will find both previous incarnations where he was outed. The longer it runs the less sustainable a fiction it becomes, until he's forced to change his name to something like MoonMilk instead.

I've been back and counted. He's FG's fifth teenage girl wannabee.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

SnoozeAgain;1405092 wrote: I checked, your numbers are wrong.

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

5'4" 122 pounds = 20.9 BMI

5'4" 118 pounds = 20.3 BMI

Troll.


BMI and body fat percentage are not the same thing. Troll yourself.

Body Fat Chart
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

Well, why post crazy numbers if this person is trying to pass as a young, slender woman? I thought the difference in BMI for four pounds looked odd but I didn't really care to investigate till the OP got pissy with me for daring to post in this thread. And a 33 inch waist on a young, slender woman whose BMI is less than 21? No. This person is either deliberately writing bogus numbers to play with us or they're so arrogant that they think they know what they're talking about without even bothering to do a little research.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

So take that.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

I know you are but what am I?
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

MilkMoon;1405098 wrote: BMI and body fat percentage are not the same thing. Troll yourself.

Body Fat Chart


Here you go:

Exercise & Weight Loss - Forum for Women is for all women.

Have fun.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

Here's another one... if you're really a teen.

Compulsive Exercise
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by FG »

For the record, I've been wrong twice when claiming someone's cross-gender posting. Both times it was sorted the same day with a phone call to my number on spot's profile. One was a woman from Birmingham with the most startling intro thread I've ever seen, the other was fallout from JJ's cross-dressing proxy adventures.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by koan »

You know... I entered this thread not remembering a single post from MilkMoon. I just decided to look up other posts and after reading the thread about God and Narcissism I'm prepared to say that MilkMoon is no more a 16 yr old girl than the steam pile of dog **** left outside my house every day by a careless neighbour is really a stash of gold bullion.

Yes. Dog ****.

I suggest you give Sir spot a call and clear your good name.
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Snooz »

I don't care if it's a middle aged man or an actual female teenager, those numbers are wrong. Four pounds isn't going to make your waist shrink by four inches and it isn't going to make you lose 5% of your body fat.
User avatar
MilkMoon
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm

What is my real activity level?

Post by MilkMoon »

I am 122 pounds, my stomach (measured around my navel) is 33", a 21% body fat should get me what I want.

I am female, and am 16 years old.

I've been nothing but honest. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. I am done here.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them - Austen
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

What is my real activity level?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

This Is all just awful. What actual evidence can be posted here that confirms Milkmoon Is a fake ? What If she Is genuine?

BTW.... Isn't Spot still under a ban and should not be posting at all ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”