Police State - Fusion Centers

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
koan

Post by koan »

Adding to the sense of conspiracy, Ventura's show about this was taken off air. It's viewable on youtube, not sure if it got put back in the official roster at some point.

They show stacks and stacks of plastic grave liners next to a structure that appears to be a criminal holding center. There is no reason to believe that the company that manufactures them is doing so for any other purpose than selling them to funeral services. It was a lot of grave liners but a lot of people die every day.

The "fusion" centers themselves are very curious though. Called "residential centers" but signed with a warning against bringing in any objects that can be used for "escape."

Operation Defuse probably has the best collection of info on these locations. Not to say they are right, they are just a good source of info on the speculation. It seems the best case scenario is that they are intended to corral illegal immigrants. That's still not a good scenario. Worst case scenario is that they are, indeed, intended for removing dissidents from the American population. There are, of course, possibilities that fall within those two options.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

koan;1403075 wrote: Adding to the sense of conspiracy, Ventura's show about this was taken off air. It's viewable on youtube, not sure if it got put back in the official roster at some point.

They show stacks and stacks of plastic grave liners next to a structure that appears to be a criminal holding center. There is no reason to believe that the company that manufactures them is doing so for any other purpose than selling them to funeral services. It was a lot of grave liners but a lot of people die every day.

The "fusion" centers themselves are very curious though. Called "residential centers" but signed with a warning against bringing in any objects that can be used for "escape."

Operation Defuse probably has the best collection of info on these locations. Not to say they are right, they are just a good source of info on the speculation. It seems the best case scenario is that they are intended to corral illegal immigrants. That's still not a good scenario. Worst case scenario is that they are, indeed, intended for removing dissidents from the American population. There are, of course, possibilities that fall within those two options.

To add to the conspiracy, whatever was at the end of that link just took out my PC - not had that happen to me for a long time.
koan

Post by koan »

omg. what??! should we remove the link? It didn't do anything (that I know of) to mine when I reffed it.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

koan;1403232 wrote: omg. what??! should we remove the link? It didn't do anything (that I know of) to mine when I reffed it.

Well I'm certainly not trying it again :wah:

As no one else has complained I guess it's just a glitch from my end.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

You're both on the list, now.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac;1403285 wrote: You're both on the list, now.

I've been on lots of lists for a long time :-)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”