Drought, A weather modification to monopoly the food?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

A weather modification to monopoly the food?

Quote, "Weather Modification

By lightupbong

This is in my opinion the biggest threat to our planet (other than big government) and the food supply. The Government has developed methods of controlling and manipulating the weather. The agendas of course, we can only speculate, however the ability to control the weather is very much the ability to control the food supply, and precipitation cycle.

The phenomenon as "chemtrails" is the spraying of Aluminum and other heavy metals, to reflect sunlight back, and absorbing moisture in the air to effect precipitation patterns. Now, this is going on right above you, and it's easy to determine the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail.

Here is a website that lists U.S. patents for the weather modification.

This stuff is raining down and destroying the soil, altering the pH, and making it impossible for crops to grow. Now, the kicker is, Monsanto has developed strains of seeds that are RESISTANT to these effects. Essentially, they can create a monopoly on food, by forcing you to purchase their aluminum and drought resistant seeds. If you control how much food there is or it's availability, you can dramatically influence whats happening in the country, and the political spectrum, as we become dependent on large corporations for our food supply.

They're destroying the organic farmer.

Weather Modification - Grasscity.com Forums
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

It may be minor point, but I don't remember Aluminum being a heavy metal.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Quote, "Weather Modification

By lightupbong

(my bold)

...I think there might be a clue here.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Clodhopper;1402218 wrote: (my bold)

You know before I read your reply, I was about to post the same thing. Maybe he ought to light it up a little less
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

chuckle.

I'm a cock up theorist rather than a conspiracy theorist. Changes in the weather we are seeing are a result of humanity making a cock up of its waste disposal over the last century, we don't need any weird theories involving the illuminati, aliens or white mice running the planet. Ok, we didn't know it for a large part of that time, but we do now.

And whether it is man made or part of a natural cycle, certain of the consequences are going to be the same and we need to prepare for them: What crops will we need to grow where? On a global basis. In this country we have plenty of fresh water, but we import most of our food. We might need to consider from where. Are we going to lose East Anglia to the North Sea and where are we going to put the people if that happens?

tude dog

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1402212 wrote: It may be minor point, but I don't remember Aluminum being a heavy metal.

Got me interested so I did a Google,

A heavy metal is a member of a loosely defined subset of elements that exhibit metallic properties. It mainly includes the transition metals, some metalloids, lanthanides, and actinides. Many different definitions have been proposed—some based on density, some on atomic number or atomic weight, and some on chemical properties or toxicity.[1]

In medical usage, heavy metals are loosely defined[1] and include all toxic metals irrespective of their atomic weight: "heavy metal poisoning" can possibly include excessive amounts of iron, manganese, aluminium, mercury, cadmium, or beryllium (the fourth lightest element) or such a semimetal as arsenic. This definition excludes bismuth, the densest of approximately stable elements, because of its low toxicity.

Heavy metal (chemistry)

That is kinda what I was a thinking.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Why bother inventing daft conspiracy theories. Have a look at Monsanto and the way they are dictating to farmers about how they farm and to you what you eat.

Organic Farmers sue Monsanto to stop patent suits - Los Angeles Times

The peasants are revolting it seems.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Yeah, the definition has changed since I took chemistry.

All in all, I always preferred Deep Purple, myself.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Clodhopper;1402218 wrote: (my bold)

:yh_rotfl

Thanks for that. My first thought too.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

gmc;1402249 wrote: Why bother inventing daft conspiracy theories. Have a look at Monsanto and the way they are dictating to farmers about how they farm and to you what you eat.

Organic Farmers sue Monsanto to stop patent suits - Los Angeles Times

The peasants are revolting it seems.

Yeah there are enough REAL conspiracies going around, why do these guys waste so much time dreaming up new ones.
- DH Lawrence
gmc

Post by gmc »

The real ones are depressing and pervasive much better to kid yourself it just involves a few people and if more knew they could be stopped you can feel you are achieving something. I always think aficionados of that kind of conspiracy theory, the illuminati etc etc don't want to face up to reality and feel powerless and inadequate in their own lives rater than try and do something about the real problems they are avoiding them.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

don't want to face up to reality and feel powerless and inadequate in their own lives rater than try and do something about the real problems they are avoiding them.

Yep.

And without intending to push any of your buttons, conspiracy theories have a lot in common with religion: THEY are the holders and purveyors of the REAL truth and can therefore feel superior to the rest of us deluded fools.

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Clodhopper;1402328 wrote: Yep.

And without intending to push any of your buttons, conspiracy theories have a lot in common with religion: THEY are the holders and purveyors of the REAL truth and can therefore feel superior to the rest of us deluded fools.

I confess that idea never occurred to me.

good point.
- DH Lawrence
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

LarsMac;1402343 wrote: I confess that idea never occurred to me.

good point.

The idea can be pushed further as well - there is a large but mostly passive congregation who agree with the articles of faith. Their main purpose is to testify that they are believers.

A priesthood with a hierarchy who interpret the texts to the faithful - though not always quite in agreement and you get schisms and heresies.

chuckle. Interesting that people dealing with two issues, very different in what they are apparently concerned with, should end up organising themselves in such a similar way. I'm not sure if this should be held against religion or conspiracy theory... Conspiracy theory, probably, because religion well, any half decent one anyway, admits it is a matter of faith.

Or have I in fact unearthed a conspiracy? The similarity is too great to be coincidence.:-3

Conspiracy theorists are in fact Jesuit priests undercover, sent to drive people back to the true faith as only God can protect us from corporations, meteors, the Illuminati and Armageddon in several different flavours (but not coffee and walnut).

It's the Pope!

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Yes, I see that now. It all becomes clear.

We must act, quickly, before we are discovered.

I will mobilize the disciples!

but first, we need to stop off for a few pints.
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

US has climate weapon.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

katsung47;1403737 wrote: US has climate weapon.

Yes, they do.

They are called coal-fired power plants, and automobiles with internal combustion engines, and republicans bent on keeping us dependent on petroleum products until the next Ice Age.
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

China is going to start developing this kind of technique while US has applied it on politics already. They are Katrina and Issac.

China plans further steps to enhance weather modification

English.news.cn 2012-08-31 00:13:46

BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- China said Thursday it will take more active steps to enhance weather modification, in a bid to better serve agricultural production and disaster relief work.

China plans further steps to enhance weather modification - Xinhua | English.news.cn

tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Frivolous lawsuit biting the dust bin of history.

the judge found that plaintiffs' allegations were "unsubstantiated ... given that not one single plaintiff claims to have been so threatened." The ruling also found that the plaintiffs had "overstate[d] the magnitude of [Monsanto's] patent enforcement." Monsanto brings an average of 13 patent-enforcement lawsuits per year, which, the judge said, "is hardly significant when compared to the number of farms in the United States, approximately two million."

The company, meanwhile, asserts that it doesn't exercise its patent rights when trace amounts of its patented traits inadvertently end up in farmers' fields.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Ah, Monsanto.

Now there is a conspiracy you can sink your teeth into.

Boulder Weekly by Wehaa
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Iran attacked by weather modification?

Enemies of Islamic Republic plan to destroy rain clouds before they reach Iran: Ahmadinejad

Reuters | Sep 11, 2012

DUBAI, Sept 11 — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his country’s enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.

“The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC’s Persian-language site and SNN.ir - .:Student News Agency:. - خبرگزاري دانشجو.

Enemies of Islamic Republic plan to destroy rain clouds before they reach Iran: Ahmadinejad | World | News | National Post

katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’

By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: 'The Hurricane Center Is ... Obama' | ThinkProgress

Rush Limbaugh's complaint of three months ago has his reason when now another franken storm attacks to help Obama.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Dude, when your sources and references are Limbaugh,Ahmadinejad, and "lightupbong", it's time to throw in the towel.

:yh_rotfl
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

So what is your reliable source? WMD in Iraq with Bush and mainstream media? Cover up story of 911 attack? And a corpse less "kill Bin Laden operation"?
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

katsung47;1410766 wrote: So what is your reliable source?

For what?

katsung47;1410766 wrote: WMD in Iraq with Bush and mainstream media? Cover up story of 911 attack? And a corpse less "kill Bin Laden operation"?

:confused:
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

744. Manipulation in Mother Nature’s guise (11/7/2012)

The Feds like to play the God’s role to control people. In 2004, when they planned to keep a proved liar on chair for his second term, they said it was the “God’s will”.

Pat Robertson predicted "I think George Bush is going to win in a walk, I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way."

Eight years later, the Feds want to shape up the way for Obama. They play the God’s will in another way – in Mother Nature’s guise.

If you still remember how storm Issac had disturbed the GOP Convention and suppressed Republican’s spirit.

GOP fears ghost of Katrina at RNC 2012

Republican convention 2012: GOP fears ghost of Katrina - POLITICO.com

It was so coincident that Limbaugh alleged:

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’

By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: 'The Hurricane Center Is ... Obama' | ThinkProgress

Then another coincidence came:

Conspiracy Theorists Say Obama Engineered Hurricane Sandy

By Elizabeth Flock October 29, 2012

As Hurricane Sandy blasts the eastern seaboard just over a week before Election Day, a number of conspiracy theorists have decided President Barack Obama engineered the mega-storm to secure his re-election.

InfoWars.com, TheIntelHub.com, and ConsfearacyNewz all posted stories over the last several days alleging that the The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, helped the president engineer Sandy.

Conspiracy Theorists Say Obama Engineered Hurricane Sandy - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Tuesday, Oct 30, 2012 05:28 AM PDT

So what does Romney do now?

If the hurricane freezes the presidential race in place, it's not good news for the GOP nominee

By Steve Kornacki

For Romney, the downside is obvious: Sandy has for now frozen the race in place – and where the race is right now isn’t good for him. If the election were held this moment, Barack Obama would probably be returned to office for a second term. The president is at best tied with Romney in the national horserace and at worst behind by a point, but he holds clear advantages in the most important battleground states and is much better-positioned to reach 270 electoral votes.

Romney needs to shore up states like Virginia and Colorado and erase stubborn gaps in Ohio or Wisconsin and Iowa before next Tuesday. Momentum alone doesn’t seem like it will get him there. He surged in the wake of the first debate in Denver, but the race has settled into place since then. For lack of a better term, Romney is in need of some kind of jolt that would fix his swing state problem.

Sandy severely complicates this task. For one thing, it has overtaken the presidential campaign as the top national story and will continue to do so for several days. Obama, as the president, has an obvious place in this story. The actions of the White House and the response of the federal government are integral to the clean-up, and Obama has a platform to showcase his presidential leadership. Romney, though, has no official role, and really can’t force his way into the story. There’s also the matter of unseemliness – it wouldn’t look too good for Romney to keep right on campaigning as the rest of the country takes stock of a natural disaster. Thus did Romney cancel events yesterday and again today.

So what does Romney do now? - Salon.com
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.

Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:

Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed

By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

Google Groups

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article ... 0000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson

Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

NASA Funds Weather Modification Technology

Wired News | May 7, 2004

By Noah Shachtman

For 25 years, Ross Hoffman has had a vision: to use tiny changes in the environment to alter the paths of hurricanes, slow down snow storms and turn dark days bright.

NASA Funds Weather Modification Technology
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Hurricane Sandy was a practising to a drill 15 years ago. Even using the same name.

ARRL had a drill named "Hurricane Sandy" in 1997 that followed almost the exact same course:

The Hurricane Simulation
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

katsung47;1418582 wrote: Hurricane Sandy was a practising to a drill 15 years ago. Even using the same name.

ARRL had a drill named "Hurricane Sandy" in 1997 that followed almost the exact same course:

The Hurricane Simulation

An your all thought Ham Radio Operators were just a bunch of geeks.

AARL
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels)

Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels))

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”