HILLARY CLINTON * WILL BE DECLARED 44th POTUS sucessor of GW BUSH, OBAMA sentenced

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

HILLARY CLINTON * WILL BE DECLARED 44th POTUS sucessor of GW BUSH, OBAMA sentenced

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

* HILLARY CLINTON * WILL BE DECLARED 44th POTUS (sucessor of GW BUSH) within X DAYS, "OBAMA" playing the role of murder of his "granny" and "forging" his "birth certificate".

All this leading to the ethnic civil war supervised by the illuminati.

All predicted 2007 by LAST PROPHET.

LAST PROPHET predicted 2007 that, besides "OBAMA", AL SHARPTON would be one of the illuminati agents with a KEY role in the ethnic civil war supervised by the illuminati.

Incidentally, today's (May 10, 2012) "news" about the role of good old Al:

AL SHARPTON SAYS: Republicans Declare 'War on Black People'... It's Time To 'Fire Back'.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?i ... S-Sharpton

AL SHARPTON SAYS: Republicans Declare 'War on Black People'... It's Time To 'Fire Back'.

Angelic Google will return the TRUTH for any of these searches:

====

"Execution" of "Obama" II, alias "Hussein" II sentenced to death penalty by SCOTUS on ...

====

ethnic civil war supervised by the illuminati

====

"official last antichrist" last prophet

"official last antichrist" last prophet - Google Search

THE TRUTH is #1 by angelig google ever since 2007

The Last Antichrist
spot

Post by spot »

I do "hope not". Do you "mind" if we bump "this thread" in 2016 so we can "laugh our socks off"?

Is that "X" Roman?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

No.

By the way act 2 out of 6 took place today.

August 24 - second act out of six - Lance Armstrong stripped of his Tour de France Titles

Armstrong to Be Stripped of Tour Titles, Banned - Businessweek

Act 1 and full script:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/wide- ... -acts.html

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1398091 wrote: Lance Armstrong. Usain Bolt, "Hussein Obama II" accused and stripped - first of six acts June 29 2012

Last Prophet predicted 2004 that the greatest cycling champion ever, Lance Armstrong, would be executed the same way as Marion Jones:

- first: falsely accused of doping, as may others before, as part of the agenda behind the illuminati doping conspiracy; (1)

- second: all major TITLES erased from the official medals table, which is also part of the "Rewrite History" agenda pushed to the utter limits.

In 2007 Last Prophet explained that Usain Bolt would be executed the same way as Lance Armstrong.

In 2008 after Usain Bolt set his world records at the Beijing Olympics, Last Prophet explained that Usain Bolt became the fastest man ever AND FOREVER.

Last Prophet explained immediately after the illuminati were forced to use plan B for the 2008 "election" and have "Obama" play counterfeit president and have him detonate as fake suicide bomber (like Nixon) later, that illuminati actor "Obama" would be executed the same way (2) as the two greatest sports champions ever, Armstrong and Bolt:

- accused of all sort of crimes (forging birth certificazte; murdering his "granny", etc);

- stripped of his title, i.e. Hillary Clinton declared 44th president and successor of GW Bush.

All this part also of the supervised ethnic civil war script, to be launched together with the collapse of banks and anihilation of savings and pension funds of human cattle.

The first of these six acts (accusation, titles stripping of Armstrong, Bolt and "Obama") timely took place (3) on June 29, 2012, hours before the start of the Tour de France.

The next five acts won't take as long as the first did. Actually they are all scheduled for 2012.

Notes

(1) Doping Conspiracy - Destroy Natural Sports Icons, sell "Drugs is better" Hoax: Lance Armstrong not Usain Bolt will be summarily executed first

(2) Rewrite History: Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - FAILLUMINATI stripping medals

(3) Lance Armstrong to face charges from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency

June 29, 2012

Lance Armstrong to face charges from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency | Cycling | Other Sports | The Seattle Times
spot

Post by spot »

I don't mind it being claptrap, what I mind is it being such American claptrap.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

Post by gmc »

spot;1401861 wrote: I don't mind it being claptrap, what I mind is it being such American claptrap.

Yes al least british bullshit has a hint of quality about it. If the pope dies while away from rome I think I might start to wonder just a little bit if any of these prophecies are likely to come true.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I might start to wonder just a little bit if any of these prophecies are likely to come true.

Given the sheer number of prophecies about these days some of them have to come true just by chance. Makes you wonder if some dinosaur was saying, "Oh Lord, give me a sign" 65,000,000 years ago...

I mean sooner or later we ARE going to be hit somewhere it hurts by a decent sized lump of something from space, and you can bet your last penny SOME cult somewhere will have predicted Doomsday around then and claim the strike as proof of everything they claim. Loads more will believe them, too.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Post by spot »

Clodhopper;1401985 wrote: Given the sheer number of prophecies about these days some of them have to come true just by chance.For lo, it was told even from ancient times that the Wurzels Combine Harvester would have a Third Release as a sure sign of the end times[1] and finally make it to number one. And verily it has yet to occur, the people having not yet descended to such anarchic foolery. Be vigilant though, for it may yet be attempted.

[1] - accompanied, if I have it right, by the shrivelling of grass and the burning of many barbecues which persuades me the event will likely take place in Wiltshire at a Steam Rally.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Yea verily the Wurzels shall come again and lo! even the Barron Knights were their prophet and the barmaid shall be pulled tonight. Bugger the Rains in Africa. Splitters.

I hadn't considered a Combine Harvester as the likely missile, Wurzelled or not. Followers of St Douglas of Adams go more for the Intergalatic Ballistic Sperm Whale and Potted Geranium approach. Personally I firmly believe the Oort Cloud is a huge bottle designed by THEM (probably the Universal Illuminati) to keep the virus of human infection from the rest of the Multiverse and a bored scientist is about to shake the bottle to see if we'll fight, therefore any war that occurs in the next century is proof I'm right.

This terrible future can only be averted by sending me scads of cash and your spare virgins. Honest.

spot

Post by spot »

Clodhopper;1401988 wrote: This terrible future can only be averted by sending me scads of cash and your spare virgins. Honest.
This is why we have so few of the latter. Except, of course, round Hartcliffe.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

If Hartcliffe is gay, they are going to have to rewrite Withering Heats.

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Today at 7 PM GMT Usain Bolt at 100 m of Brussels Van Damme meeting.

Censored by global illuminati media as all other appearances except for the Olympics

Blake looking to upstage Bolt in Brussels - Sport LIVE

It could be the last chance to see the fastest man ever and forever, before the illuminati stage the next and third act out of six.

Samsung Diamond League

Six acts

Lance Armstrong accused 29 June 2012 - stripped of his Tour de France titles 24 August 2012

Usain Bolt accused ? - stripped of his Olympics and World titles ?

"Hussein Obama II" accused ? - stripped of his 44th presidential title ?

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/wide- ... -acts.html

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”