Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
katsung47

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James

Post by katsung47 »

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes

Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums

KILLER DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE JAMES HOLMES - JAMES HOLMES BEING USED IN BLACKMAIL OF ROBERT HOLMES FINANCIAL FRAUD DETECTION EXPERT FOR FICO IN LIBOR SCANDAL.

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.

Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

Anonymous • Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I noticed and remarked on the nose as well but the ears and jawline match. I suspect plastic surgery.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I've had passport photos as different as that. I dont look like me most of the time
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Lighting and angle of shot, plus the emotional state of the subject make enormous differences in facial photos.

In the first photo, you can already see the disconnected look behind the eyes.

The boy is nuts.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"The boy is nuts."

Which boy? Holmes or katsung or both?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Same mole on his lower right cheek, same ears,adams apple, jaw line, eyes (except for the drug induced stare), same guy.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I think he's "groomed" his eyebrows as well. So with the enhanced nose, eyebrows, weight loss and goofy hair, he does look different. But it's amazing that an entire conspiracy can be spun around his slight change of appearance.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

SnoozeAgain;1400688 wrote: I think he's "groomed" his eyebrows as well. So with the enhanced nose, eyebrows, weight loss and goofy hair, he does look different. But it's amazing that an entire conspiracy can be spun around his slight change of appearance.

Thats it in a nutshell really. Conspiracy Theorists often see things that the rest of us cant or that are not even there.

Winston Churchill
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

He looks like the average kid to me. If he looks psycho mad simply by those two pictures then half of everyone I've seen in the world are minutes away from massacring any slew of individuals.

I don't think any focus on one's looks is a healthy virtue, unless of course you're worried one may need to eventually be cut out of their house but then what? "Please,..put the sandwich down...Place the sandwich on the ground and slowly walk away...Yes, I'll wait for you to turn)
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

K.Snyder;1400730 wrote: half of everyone I've seen in the world are minutes away from massacring any slew of individuals

I'm pretty sure you're right. That's why I'm for gun control.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Saint_;1400784 wrote: I'm pretty sure you're right. That's why I'm for gun control.

Do you think any debate by Obama concerning gun control would lose him the election ? Do you think its an issue he needs to ignore in the run up, or given recent circumstances, should the debate start now ?

Winston Churchill
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I propose that anyone wishing to buy a semi automatic rifle with a 30+ round clip should be smacked in the face just to see how they would react. Then if they don't trash the place and everyone inside then they can buy it.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

But have you ever considered that is a false flag case?

Aurora Massacre: What Does the Location of the Gas Mask Tell Us? What About Security Cameras? Are They Related?

Posted on July 22, 2012

The first was the fact that early reports had claimed the shooter was still wearing his equipment when the cops first found him next to his car and he was still carrying all of his weapons except for one Glock 40 which was found in his car. This is an important aspect of the case because how else would they have known he was the shooter amid all that chaos. Also interesting is the fact that they didn’t just shoot the guy. He was apparently still carrying an assault rifle and a shotgun and decked out in tactical armor… so how did he just end up surrendering “meekly” as some reports claim?

The answer is simple: he wasn’t carrying the guns and he wasn’t still wearing the armor. So, how did they know they had the right guy?

“Holmes was apprehended within minutes of the 12:39 a.m. shooting at his car behind the theater, where police found him in full riot gear and carrying three weapons, including an AR-15 assault rifle, which can hold upwards of 100 rounds, a Remington 12-gauge shotgun, and a .40 Glock handgun. A fourth handgun was found in the vehicle.” ABC News

Aurora Massacre: What Does the Location of the Gas Mask Tell Us? What About Security Cameras? Are They Related? « American Everyman
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

katsung47;1400848 wrote: But have you ever considered that is a false flag case?

Aurora Massacre: What Does the Location of the Gas Mask Tell Us? What About Security Cameras? Are They Related?

Posted on July 22, 2012

The first was the fact that early reports had claimed the shooter was still wearing his equipment when the cops first found him next to his car and he was still carrying all of his weapons except for one Glock 40 which was found in his car. This is an important aspect of the case because how else would they have known he was the shooter amid all that chaos. Also interesting is the fact that they didn’t just shoot the guy. He was apparently still carrying an assault rifle and a shotgun and decked out in tactical armor… so how did he just end up surrendering “meekly” as some reports claim?

The answer is simple: he wasn’t carrying the guns and he wasn’t still wearing the armor. So, how did they know they had the right guy?

“Holmes was apprehended within minutes of the 12:39 a.m. shooting at his car behind the theater, where police found him in full riot gear and carrying three weapons, including an AR-15 assault rifle, which can hold upwards of 100 rounds, a Remington 12-gauge shotgun, and a .40 Glock handgun. A fourth handgun was found in the vehicle.” ABC News

Aurora Massacre: What Does the Location of the Gas Mask Tell Us? What About Security Cameras? Are They Related? « American EverymanPerhaps he came to the conclusion that what he did was horrific to the point he gave up...
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

K.Snyder;1401039 wrote: Perhaps he came to the conclusion that what he did was horrific to the point he gave up...

Or, perhaps he is bat sh!t crazy.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Batman Massacre Surveillance Video Release - Shed Light on a Dark (K)night

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

just cuz yer paranoid don't mean they out to get ya.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Snowfire;1400785 wrote: Do you think any debate by Obama concerning gun control would lose him the election ? Do you think its an issue he needs to ignore in the run up, or given recent circumstances, should the debate start now ?

Ignore it now, then blast it out in the open once he's elected. In a second term...all things are possible!
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

The "second shooter." I know who it is! It was the same guy from the grassy knoll!
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Saint_;1401150 wrote: The "second shooter." I know who it is! It was the same guy from the grassy knoll!Yes, the second person involved in the assassination of President Kennedy has concerned himself with a theater full of people watching a man run around in a costume made to resemble a gigantic bat.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

katsung47;1401095 wrote: Batman Massacre Surveillance Video Release - Shed Light on a Dark (K)night

you're going to post a video meant to persuade the viewers opinion can you please post one that doesn't have music blaring over the dialogue that makes it entirely incomprehensible? You can take it as a tip if you'd like.

None the less, I'm not sure which is more of a waste of time, that video or the point that you're trying to convey by posting it
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary) - YouTube!
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Nurse Who “Saw Everything” At Hospital After Suspicious Batman Shooting Found Dead at 46

TheEndRun.com

Aug 17, 2012

Jenny Gallagher, a nurse who treated victims of the highly suspicious “Batman” shooting in Aurora, Colorado last month, is dead at age 46. The reported cause of death: drowning.

“She worked the morning after the Batman massacre in a very busy unit of the hospital — so she saw everything really, some really bad injuries,” her husband Greg reportedly told Ireland’s Herald earlier today.

…..

The death of this national heroine does not appear to have been picked up at all by the major U.S. national media. [Note: If this is incorrect, please send in links to the relevant stories by e-mail.]

DELAYED REVELATION

Yesterday, nine days after her body was found, an article was published by Ireland’s Herald which finally revealed some information about Gallagher and broke the story of her status as a UCH nurse and witness to the bloody aftermath of the carnage in Aurora.

Nurse Who “Saw Everything” At Hospital After Suspicious Batman Shooting Found Dead at 46 - The End Run
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Aurora Massacre: Disclosure of the facts would cause “untold harm to the case” says Judge

Posted on August 14, 2012 by willyloman

by Scott Creighton

Arapaho County Court Judge William Sylvester denied most of a legal motion filed by a group of news agencies to unseal all the relevant documents in the Aurora massacre case.

I suppose it might cause untold harm to the prosecution’s case against Holmes if the public were to find out

1.that there were two gas masks taken into evidence and that one of them was 60 yards away in an area Holmes was never supposed to have been…

2.that Holmes was drugged up when they found him inside the car (not coming out of the theater as early reports indicated)

3.that Holmes was so drugged they couldn’t even take his mug shot booking photo for 3 days

4.that Holmes was so out of it when they found him they didn’t need to shoot him and they may have ordered a spine board to transport him to the police station because he couldn’t walk

5.the explanation of the disclosure of the so-called “stick figure drawing confession” changed 3 times and in the end the prosecution wondered how the media claimed they knew what was in the package before investigators even opened it

6.the fact that according to police transcripts and early reports to the press claimed they had one suspect in custody (drugged up Holmes) and one suspect still on the loose

7.that on July 20th (the day of the shooting) Mayor Bloomberg’s police commissioner Ray Kelly stated that Holmes claimed to be “the Joker” when arrested when in fact, he said nothing of the sort. Bloomberg has been using this case ever since to push for stricter gun control legislation across the country.

8.that ABC News deliberately misrepresented the statement by Holmes’ mother in order to implicate him as the shooter

Aurora Massacre: Disclosure of the facts would cause “untold harm to the case” says Judge « American Everyman

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”