Terrible place

Jessica12

Terrible place

Post by Jessica12 »

Cheongjin, the port city located in the northeastern region of Hamgyeongbuk-do.

Considered as the second largest city in North Korea, Cheong Jin has adopted foreign culture at a faster rate than Pyeongyang. Accordingly, we may think it may be convenient to live there; however, recent news indicates that the region has become a haven for criminals and prostitutes.

'Ggotjaebee'(Children and Infants wandering around for food and money), Criminals.. and prostitution

With people gathering from all over the nation, for the second largest train station and port is located in Cheongjin, rates of crimes are frequent, and victims usually become 'ggotjaebee' or become criminals themselves, with this downward spiral continuing. Also, young women in the local are apparently choosing to become prostitutes so as to make a living for themselves.

This is only what is being observed from outside the hidden society, how worse would it actually be?

Notorious for being the hideout of criminals and prostitutes, the second most important city of North Korea, Cheongjin, could well be called as the miniature of the North Korean society destructed due to the third on-going dictatorship.
spot

Terrible place

Post by spot »

Jessica12;1398989 wrote: Cheongjin, the port city located in the northeastern region of Hamgyeongbuk-do.

Considered as the second largest city in North Korea, Cheong Jin has adopted foreign culture at a faster rate than Pyeongyang. Accordingly, we may think it may be convenient to live there; however, recent news indicates that the region has become a haven for criminals and prostitutes.

'Ggotjaebee'(Children and Infants wandering around for food and money), Criminals.. and prostitution

With people gathering from all over the nation, for the second largest train station and port is located in Cheongjin, rates of crimes are frequent, and victims usually become 'ggotjaebee' or become criminals themselves, with this downward spiral continuing. Also, young women in the local are apparently choosing to become prostitutes so as to make a living for themselves.

This is only what is being observed from outside the hidden society, how worse would it actually be?

Notorious for being the hideout of criminals and prostitutes, the second most important city of North Korea, Cheongjin, could well be called as the miniature of the North Korean society destructed due to the third on-going dictatorship.

Thank you Jessica, that's perhaps the first post you've made here which I can whole-heartedly endorse. What you post seems to me to be entirely likely, it has the ring of truth to it.

The whole sorry tale should be a warning to anyone in North Korea thinking of lowering the barriers to foreign influence. Cheong Jin has adopted foreign culture at a faster rate, you tell us, and the consequence is that foreign antisocial practices which had been eliminated by the vigilance of the State have crept back onto the streets. Nobody either in or out of North Korea could want such a consequence to happen anywhere in North Korea. The longer the country vigilantly rejects foreign influence - most particularly the tainted culture of the occupied South - the better. The price of unification would be too high if this foreign-inspired criminality were to become commonplace throughout the North.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Crimes Trials”