Outlash of ME3

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
littleCJelkton

Outlash of ME3

Post by littleCJelkton »

I am not sure how many here have Mass effect 3 I heard rumors some european distributors were not going to carry in in protest to EA, but more over there is a massive protest on the games ending which gives you 3 endings all of which lead to the idea that the games hero has been a slave of the enemy you have been fighting since the first game. Which has many in an uproar and demanding a new ending

Mass Effect 3 gamers campaign for new ending - Telegraph
ohsnapitstez

Outlash of ME3

Post by ohsnapitstez »

I know this is super late, but I just beat the game. Out of the 16 different PROMISED endings by the game developer, there are only 3, and they are all about the same. There is no resolution at all. Its the most non-ending to anything. I can see why people would be mad. I mean really. But the buildup to that point was AMAZING!
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
littleCJelkton

Outlash of ME3

Post by littleCJelkton »

ohsnapitstez;1398826 wrote: I know this is super late, but I just beat the game. Out of the 16 different PROMISED endings by the game developer, there are only 3, and they are all about the same. There is no resolution at all. Its the most non-ending to anything. I can see why people would be mad. I mean really. But the buildup to that point was AMAZING!

That is what makes the Ending so bad. It is like the video game version of the Meat Loaf song " I would do anything for love". Build up, Build up, Build up, and...... no conclusion
ohsnapitstez

Outlash of ME3

Post by ohsnapitstez »

You are totally right about that. I haven't even played the DLC extended ending, but I hear it fleshes out the other members and what happened to them. Honestly though, I didn't find myself thinking about what happened to Liara or the rest of my crew. I was much more enamored with my Sheppard and his struggle... but that control the reapers thing? Its like, was there no other way? Couldn't I possibly control them without death, or maybe destroy them without killing all synthetic life?
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
littleCJelkton

Outlash of ME3

Post by littleCJelkton »

An EA is not going to change a thing which is why I no longer buy EA products.
ohsnapitstez

Outlash of ME3

Post by ohsnapitstez »

They have this design by corporate approach to gaming. Does it suck? Maybe, but Activision is much worse. I can tolerate EA more because when they try, they do a great job with resources.

Return to “Video Games”