Is God Real?

Vrindavana Das

Is God Real?

Post by Vrindavana Das »

rajakrsna;1391862 wrote: As I said let`s put this thing to an end by votation. Those who believe in the existence of God & those who do not. Whoever gets the most number of votes wins. Deal or no deal? You can even let the People`s Republic of China vote. Hahaha

Hahaha :yh_rotfl

Too good!!!
rajakrsna

Is God Real?

Post by rajakrsna »

Vrindavana Das;1391868 wrote: Hahaha :yh_rotfl

Too good!!!

Too bad to an atheist. :guitarist
Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Is God real? Well power is proof of that. Awesome power by itself without intelligence, will eventually destroy itself. Power needs direction, and direction is a sure sign of determination, which is a sure sign of intent and planning.
Vrindavana Das

Is God Real?

Post by Vrindavana Das »

Mickiel;1392488 wrote: Is God real? Well power is proof of that. Awesome power by itself without intelligence, will eventually destroy itself. Power needs direction, and direction is a sure sign of determination, which is a sure sign of intent and planning.

Absolutely right!

:yh_clap
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Is God real? We would not be conscious of him if he were not real.
rajakrsna

Is God Real?

Post by rajakrsna »

Mickiel;1393102 wrote: Is God real? We would not be conscious of him if he were not real.

God is like a suitor & you are the wooed.
Savage

Is God Real?

Post by Savage »

Mickiel;1393102 wrote: Is God real? We would not be conscious of him if he were not real.

Erm.

What?
Vrindavana Das

Is God Real?

Post by Vrindavana Das »

Savage;1393143 wrote: Erm.

What?

I think it means that what does not exist, would not be in our consciousness. We would not be aware of it's existence at any conscious level.
Savage

Is God Real?

Post by Savage »

Vrindavana Das;1393144 wrote: I think it means that what does not exist, would not be in our consciousness. We would not be aware of it's existence at any conscious level.

What about unicorns, vampires, leprechauns,...? By his reasoning they would exist as well then, no?
Vrindavana Das

Is God Real?

Post by Vrindavana Das »

Savage;1393145 wrote: What about unicorns, vampires, leprechauns,...? By his reasoning they would exist as well then, no?

Yes. Spirits in subtle bodies like ghosts exist. Have you not heard of Paranormal Science?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Savage;1393143 wrote: Erm.

What?

I like it when I narrow Atheist down to two words, because it simplifys them; they are so accustomed to complicating things.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

There is a spirit in man that God put there; consciousness, the true governor of behavior.

That is a vital key in determining if God is real; you must use your consciousness, way moreso than your faith. Let your consciousness guide your faith, THEN God becomes far more real, and your faith far more grounded in reality!
Savage

Is God Real?

Post by Savage »

Mickiel;1393157 wrote: I like it when I narrow Atheist down to two words, because it simplifys them; they are so accustomed to complicating things.

I'd like it if you'd make more sense.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Savage;1393297 wrote: I'd like it if you'd make more sense.

Why then are you reading a thread that makes no sense?
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1393312 wrote: Why then are you reading a thread that makes no sense?

why are you writing one?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1393318 wrote: why are you writing one?

Why are you reading the one I am writing?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Come on CJ, you have been curiously silent for awhile, I know you have much more to say. Theist and Atheist cannot avoid each other, we are destined to be together. We ride on the same ship and just argue over direction. Strange bedfellows for sure, but in my view, we are in the same boat, just differing on source and substance.

Welcome back, you were sorely missed! Your constituants do not seem to have the formidable responses that you hold.

Wake them up.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1393384 wrote: Why are you reading the one I am writing? Because it's is here the fact that I am reading it doesn't attest to its senselessness. There are many senseless things that occur in this world that I have to bear witness to this thread happens to be one of them. Though I do thinkk Savage should no better than to ask the senseless why they do senseless things and expect them to make sense when they explain.
rajakrsna

Is God Real?

Post by rajakrsna »

littleCJelkton;1393492 wrote: Because it's is here the fact that I am reading it doesn't attest to its senselessness. There are many senseless things that occur in this world that I have to bear witness to this thread happens to be one of them. Though I do thinkk Savage should no better than to ask the senseless why they do senseless things and expect them to make sense when they explain.

There`s a big difference between individual sense & common sense. Your interpretation of the threads you think it lacks sense is individual or from your own point of view. You have to drag Savage into it for us to think that your opinion is common. That`s not a fact. For all I know you are only a minority in this forum. Just because the majority here are silent does it mean they share the same views as yours? You think you are the majority just because there are many of your kind here who writes? Well, I`m not intimated if there are a thousand of your kind who oppose my views. I can take you all, anytime.
Savage

Is God Real?

Post by Savage »

littleCJelkton;1393492 wrote: Because it's is here the fact that I am reading it doesn't attest to its senselessness. There are many senseless things that occur in this world that I have to bear witness to this thread happens to be one of them. Though I do thinkk Savage should no better than to ask the senseless why they do senseless things and expect them to make sense when they explain.

I don't really expect him to.
rajakrsna

Is God Real?

Post by rajakrsna »

Savage;1393495 wrote: I don't really expect him to.

Your a man of a few words. How can I learn from you? You got to get out from your shell & tell the whole world your points of view otherwise you are just like the others. A blind man led by another blind man who can not see where he`s heading for. This is Mickiel`s thread & I`m supporting what he believes. He is my friend & I don`t like anyone demeaning my friend.

Here`s a song I dedicate to you.

littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

rajakrsna;1393493 wrote: There`s a big difference between individual sense & common sense. Your interpretation of the threads you think it lacks sense is individual or from your own point of view. You have to drag Savage into it for us to think that your opinion is common. That`s not a fact. For all I know you are only a minority in this forum. Just because the majority here are silent does it mean they share the same views as yours? You think you are the majority just because there are many of your kind here who writes? Well, I`m not intimated if there are a thousand of your kind who oppose my views. I can take you all, anytime.
I don't have to drag any body to tell me facts they just are. The fact that there are "thousands" as you say that attest to facts being something that can be experienced in almost the same way for everyone who witnesses it makes it a fact. Facts are well uniform pretty much over a huge number of people. Religion is opinion not fact as I have not yet seen any two opinions that were as similar as two accounts of facts especially not two religious opinions. Your religious views are a lot different from mine who's are a lot different from savage's, who's differ from mickel's and none of them are wrong nor are any of them right. The only fact here is that it really doesn't matter they are different, nor does it matter who is right or wrong, how I treat you and you treat me and Savage treats you and so on and so forth is what matters. Stating only a few people are right demonizes and degrades others which is a one of the view I oppose and if you don't oppose the degradation of your fellow man than I am glad there are thousands of us who are standing to oppose you
rajakrsna

Is God Real?

Post by rajakrsna »

littleCJelkton;1393758 wrote: I don't have to drag any body to tell me facts they just are. The fact that there are "thousands" as you say that attest to facts being something that can be experienced in almost the same way for everyone who witnesses it makes it a fact. Facts are well uniform pretty much over a huge number of people. Religion is opinion not fact as I have not yet seen any two opinions that were as similar as two accounts of facts especially not two religious opinions. Your religious views are a lot different from mine who's are a lot different from savage's, who's differ from mickel's and none of them are wrong nor are any of them right. The only fact here is that it really doesn't matter they are different, nor does it matter who is right or wrong, how I treat you and you treat me and Savage treats you and so on and so forth is what matters. Stating only a few people are right demonizes and degrades others which is a one of the view I oppose and if you don't oppose the degradation of your fellow man than I am glad there are thousands of us who are standing to oppose you

I did not like you & Savage ganging up on poor Mickiel.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

rajakrsna;1393799 wrote: I did not like you & Savage ganging up on poor Mickiel.

Mick's constant use of explaining these proofs of his god with the terms us you we as if we all agree with his ideals, has to mean that we you and us all hold the same views as him. This ideal of one person believing they are better then the others and because they are better than you, all others must have the beliefs in the same things is fundumentally wrong. If Savage agrees that this view is wrong then he is welcome to join me as I am sure everyone who believes we are all equal will agree and stand against those who don't
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

God being real is an examination of sorts. We live in one universe that is amoung billions of universes; the sheer implications of that are mind boggling-, which suggest to me a mind boggeling solution , such as God!
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

The senselessness of thinking we came from nothing and will die and go back to nothing, and cease to ever exist again, has got to be proof of God in my thinking. There has to be more to it than just that. More to our beginnings, and more to our endings. Life is tooooo precious for such small minded senerios; such limited prologs. We live for life! We are here to live , and life is magnificent! It MUST mean more than we know; it has to be more than temporary existence. Our minds were made for more than just spurts of meaning and then cease to exist.

The universe, I mean ALL of it, has to be MORE than just meaningless mounds of matter floating in space. Trillions of places just waiting to be inhabited and put to useful purpose. Its got to be more to it!

We'd better be hoping God is real. Because only he has voiced plans for these things.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1396327 wrote: God being real is an examination of sorts. We live in one universe that is amoung billions of universes; the sheer implications of that are mind boggling-, which suggest to me a mind boggeling solution , such as God!

Uh the Big Bang theory is just as mind boggeling as the God theory and it also helps explain where other planets come from which the bible doesn't neither does the bible mention anything of multiple universes.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1396448 wrote: The senselessness of thinking we came from nothing and will die and go back to nothing, and cease to ever exist again, has got to be proof of God in my thinking. There has to be more to it than just that. More to our beginnings, and more to our endings. Life is tooooo precious for such small minded senerios; such limited prologs. We live for life! We are here to live , and life is magnificent! It MUST mean more than we know; it has to be more than temporary existence. Our minds were made for more than just spurts of meaning and then cease to exist.

The universe, I mean ALL of it, has to be MORE than just meaningless mounds of matter floating in space. Trillions of places just waiting to be inhabited and put to useful purpose. Its got to be more to it!

We'd better be hoping God is real. Because only he has voiced plans for these things.

Why must you begin why must you end what separates you from we from that and everything else if you end to make way for the begining of something else which uses some of your Energy/matter to start its begining then you really don't end that new thing is a small continuation of yourself, though not you entirely it has some small part of you in it. Everybody and anybody you ever spent the energy to talk to to help to yell at, or put down has some energy from you Positive or negative and it doesn't require god to make that energy and transfer it to another.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1396577 wrote: Why must you begin why must you end what separates you from we from that and everything else if you end to make way for the begining of something else which uses some of your Energy/matter to start its begining then you really don't end that new thing is a small continuation of yourself, though not you entirely it has some small part of you in it. Everybody and anybody you ever spent the energy to talk to to help to yell at, or put down has some energy from you Positive or negative and it doesn't require god to make that energy and transfer it to another.

Energy is not originless and didnot energise itself into existence; I think Goddidit, you think nothing didit; so I give my energy and its origin over to God, you give it over to nothing and think it will end in nothing; so nothing is what your view ends with.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1398428 wrote: Energy is not originless and didnot energise itself into existence; I think Goddidit, you think nothing didit; so I give my energy and its origin over to God, you give it over to nothing and think it will end in nothing; so nothing is what your view ends with.

Well to me there is no god or god is nothing what ever you prefer, so your view ends with the same as mine which is why your views are no better or worse than mine or anyone else and for you to think otherwise is the to begin to put something in the place of the nothing that is god. Since it is your views on god that are quote " better" than others it is you who are substituting as god. To think of yourself as God and others as beneath you is what I disagree with and whom ever wants to agree that we are all equal is welcome to join.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1398431 wrote: Well to me there is no god or god is nothing what ever you prefer, so your view ends with the same as mine which is why your views are no better or worse than mine or anyone else and for you to think otherwise is the to begin to put something in the place of the nothing that is god. Since it is your views on god that are quote " better" than others it is you who are substituting as god. To think of yourself as God and others as beneath you is what I disagree with and whom ever wants to agree that we are all equal is welcome to join.

I have never placed myself as some kind of god, thats your attempt and your manipulation; but one thing I do understand you doing- trying to enlist help and support from others to join you in this debate. I understand that, you need it!
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1398439 wrote: I have never placed myself as some kind of god, thats your attempt and your manipulation; but one thing I do understand you doing- trying to enlist help and support from others to join you in this debate. I understand that, you need it!

Yes you have,though you have done it for so long you probably have done it for so long you don't realize. You are making statements with the using You Us We as if everyone agrees with you, because your views are somehow better than those of everyone else.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1398519 wrote: Yes you have,though you have done it for so long you probably have done it for so long you don't realize. You are making statements with the using You Us We as if everyone agrees with you, because your views are somehow better than those of everyone else.

No one agrees with me CJ, and I don't need their agreement or their support; your the one enlisting others support, not me.

My words stand alone and support themselves. I walk alone in my views. And need nobody to support them.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1372530 wrote: In your search for God being real, study the Life of Christ. You got to get into that if you are to understand that God is real. Colossians 2:3 In Whom ( Christ) are " Hidden" all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge ( knowledge of the mystery of God).

Because the question " Is God Real", is a difficult mystery; BUT- it can get clearer and clearer IF you consider the things of God in trying to get to know God. That being his word, the bible, and the things of the Spirit ( your own consciousness). And a time will come during your exposure to the things of God, that he will show you that ALL things can be proofs of him; and that will seriously open you up to the proofs of God.

Talk to God and ask him to prove himself to you; and you can Talk to Christ also, ask him the same thing. Depend on them for revelation, not the things of this world. All they are going to do anyway, is turn your consciousness around and show you what things of this world prove them.

The highlighted words are definitely not you as in "Mickiel" since you "Mickiel" are writing it, please explain to me how this is not you "Mickiel" preaching to you as in littleCJelkton, Ahso, Brynn, Spot, ect.., about how to prove god is real, because you "Mickiel" are in some way more Godly and/or Closer to God and/or understand God better than any of us do. Your views have no support, thus you "Mickiel" have to tell you " the res of us" what to do in hopes of finding support for them.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1398552 wrote: The highlighted words are definitely not you as in "Mickiel" since you "Mickiel" are writing it, please explain to me how this is not you "Mickiel" preaching to you as in littleCJelkton, Ahso, Brynn, Spot, ect.., about how to prove god is real, because you "Mickiel" are in some way more Godly and/or Closer to God and/or understand God better than any of us do. Your views have no support, thus you "Mickiel" have to tell you " the res of us" what to do in hopes of finding support for them.

I am not a Godly man and I am not close to God; people are not attracted to me, their reading because they are attracted to the words about God; thats why you are attracted.
gmc

Is God Real?

Post by gmc »

No. I trust that answers your question.:)
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1398558 wrote: I am not a Godly man and I am not close to God; people are not attracted to me, their reading because they are attracted to the words about God; thats why you are attracted.

Their you go contradicting yourself again sayin you not trying to be godly, then telling you as in "me" why I am here as if you "Mickiel" had some godly way of knowing.

Sent from my PantechP8000 using Tapatalk 2
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

gmc;1398563 wrote: No. I trust that answers your question.:)

Oh God is real, its Atheism that is the real myth; humanity was founded by God and the oiriginal humans with consciousness knew he existed, the myth of Atheism came after that.
Arabella

Is God Real?

Post by Arabella »

HE is REAL.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Arabella;1398902 wrote: HE is REAL.

He most certainly is; as real as real can be; he just has not show that to everyone on an intimate level.

But he will.
Its a narrow way

Is God Real?

Post by Its a narrow way »

I myself have had above average proof of God being real in life experience so I know he is real.

To make someone else see it ? the most logical proof God is real to me would be to watch false prophets and the way they distort and hide true teachings of the bible. If its just a old musty book why so much effort in leading people away to the true path the Bible teaches to be the way to eternal life?

Learn what bible really teaches , Then watch the false prophets distort it and hide it and can be no other conclusion other then God being real and the bible being inspired.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Its a narrow way;1401339 wrote: I myself have had above average proof of God being real in life experience so I know he is real.

To make someone else see it ? the most logical proof God is real to me would be to watch false prophets and the way they distort and hide true teachings of the bible. If its just a old musty book why so much effort in leading people away to the true path the Bible teaches to be the way to eternal life?

Learn what bible really teaches , Then watch the false prophets distort it and hide it and can be no other conclusion other then God being real and the bible being inspired.

Interesting take on it, I have not considered before. The realness of God as evidenced by his enemys.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Pathogens are an interesting evidence that God is real; why would a non intelligent self created nature, then create disease's that disrupts itself? Only a creator could be pathogentic.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

DNA has obvious " Sequence"; it was mapped by someone, again obvious proof that a God is out there somewhere. Sequence suggest obvious manipulation, which again suggest a creative mind behind the extraordinary DNA mechanics!
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

In the comming days I wanted to go back into is God real and some new insights to that.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

There are 2,500 prophecies in the bible: 2,000 of them have already come true; I don't care what anyone says about the bible, that is a stunning fact!
gmc

Is God Real?

Post by gmc »

The answer is still no.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

gmc;1419821 wrote: The answer is still no.

Your answer is no, although you are interested in God , you want him to be real, you just cannot personally see that he is real. I used to not see being sober; I used to not see being honest; I used to not see evolution; I used to not see not caring about religion; now I see those things; Conversely I have always seen honesty, friendship, giving, fairness and peace ; then I learned that seeing these things, is seeing God;

You just can't see him yet.
jones jones

Is God Real?

Post by jones jones »

Mickiel;1419794 wrote: There are 2,500 prophecies in the bible: 2,000 of them have already come true; I don't care what anyone says about the bible, that is a stunning fact!

Would you care to list the 2000?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

jones jones;1419868 wrote: Would you care to list the 2000?

No man, I wouldn't; that's a whole thread in itself, but I will consider starting such a thread in the future. Its a long study, why Jesus very life fulfilled over 300 prophecy's, and I think that is a biblical record, no body else had that many personal involvements with prophecy.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”