Diagnose this poster...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

So I'm lurking at another forum and see the following comment (in the next post so it doesn't sully the homepage). Now I've been called a lot of names online and have had several people tell me I suffer from many different personality disorders but I can honestly say I've never written anything this crude or vulgar... and god knows I'm pretty vulgar.

So, all you armchair analysts, diagnose this woman.
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

Cracker Wrote: Why am I bitter? Because you are stupid and post your childrens' (you did that sh!t with your grandson, too) personal stuff online for strangers to mull over?

Maybe you were a bad parent. It's time to consider that. Maybe it ISN'T them...

Every man I have f*cked in the last 15 years still tries to f**k me. I might be bitchy, but apparently I can f**k. And the more I think about it, it's at least 25 years. You won't understand that because you are married, but it's more than one...

Cracker can f**k.
theia

Diagnose this poster...

Post by theia »

SnoozeAgain;1396376 wrote: Cracker Wrote: Why am I bitter? Because you are stupid and post your childrens' (you did that sh!t with your grandson, too) personal stuff online for strangers to mull over?

Every man I have f*cked in the last 15 years still tries to f**k me. I might be bitchy, but apparently I can f**k. And the more I think about it, it's at least 25 years. You won't understand that because you are married, but it's more than one...

Cracker can f**k.

I don't understand this part
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Betty Boop »

SnoozeAgain;1396376 wrote: Cracker Wrote: Why am I bitter? Because you are stupid and post your childrens' (you did that sh!t with your grandson, too) personal stuff online for strangers to mull over?

Cracker can f**k.

You lurk in some classy places Snooze :wah:

Sounds a bit mentally ill, but then again could just be someone pretending to be that mad for effect. :-3
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

Betty Boop;1396378 wrote: You lurk in some classy places Snooze :wah:

Sounds a bit mentally ill, but then again could just be someone pretending to be that mad for effect. :-3

I've actually been banned from there so what does that say about me. hahaha

Yeah, lets hope it's all an act.
Oscar Namechange

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

From what I've seen of Cracker's posts, she's like most of them there. False, hiding behind a pseudo Identity on line to try to Impress.

I would Imagine she Is In Fact lonely, an attention seeker and probably couldn't get ****ed even If she paid up front. Those who claim on line to have great sex Invariably do.... with themselves.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

I was a teen in the 70s, I was a young adult in the 80s and I'm pretty open minded about a lot of things due to my age and background but I gotta tell you, that post really disgusted me.
WAMOMMA

Diagnose this poster...

Post by WAMOMMA »

What does her boinking a bunch of people have to do with the other guy posting about his children/grandchildren???
Oscar Namechange

Diagnose this poster...

SnoozeAgain;1396383 wrote: I was a teen in the 70s, I was a young adult in the 80s and I'm pretty open minded about a lot of things due to my age and background but I gotta tell you, that post really disgusted me. What do you expect from her? That post Is nothing but wishful thinking. She's vile and probably smells of cat whizz.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

WAMOMMA;1396385 wrote: What does her boinking a bunch of people have to do with the other guy posting about his children/grandchildren???

Good question.
Betty Boop

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Betty Boop »

SnoozeAgain;1396380 wrote: I've actually been banned from there so what does that say about me. hahaha

Yeah, lets hope it's all an act.

It's a strange place that one :wah:

You got banned from here, some of us voted to let you back in, what does that say about us :wah:

The worrying thing is, maybe some people do actually behave and talk like that in real life eeeek.
YZGI

Diagnose this poster...

Post by YZGI »

Sounds like cracker has a problem with her crack.
Chezzie

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Chezzie »

hmmm I smell crack with a hint of whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Hello peoples
Betty Boop

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Betty Boop »

Chezzie;1396416 wrote: hmmm I smell crack with a hint of whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Hello peoples

hello you, long time no see! Welcome back :-6
Chezzie

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Chezzie »

Hey Betty, just passing through and was thinking of you guys and hope your all well...Dont wanna take this thread of topic though (think)
Oscar Namechange

Diagnose this poster...

Chezzie;1396416 wrote: hmmm I smell crack with a hint of whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Hello peoples

Good Evening Cheryl.... how the bugger are you ?
Betty Boop

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Betty Boop »

Chezzie;1396418 wrote: Hey Betty, just passing through and was thinking of you guys and hope your all well...Dont wanna take this thread of topic though (think)

Snooze won't mind I'm sure. Pass through again soon, hope all is well with you too.
Snooz

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Snooz »

I don't mind at all. Most of my threads would be barren wastelands if spot and Ahso didn't pop in to announce what a reprobate I am.
Ahso!

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Ahso! »

SnoozeAgain;1396443 wrote: I don't mind at all. Most of my threads would be barren wastelands if spot and Ahso didn't pop in to announce what a reprobate I am.It's too bad that's what you believe to be the case between me and you.

I struggled on my wording here because while I wanted to begin this post by writing "I'm sorry you feel (or think) that [way]" I decided against it because I'm not responsible for either your feelings or thoughts. You are.

What frustrates me about you is the fact that an obviously educated and intelligent person such as yourself chooses not to articulate yourself like it appears you can. That you want to constantly focus on how others treat you or what they think about you as well as the fact that you seem to like to set yourself up for maltreatment often staggers me.

It's my fault for looking to you for what I hope to find in your posts. I do try to avoid you at this point because I'm aware of how toxic this all has become. Unfortunately, I'm not one who gives up easily or without a fight, however, in this case, I've come to realize that I lack the ability to influence you in any constructive way.

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and I apologize for the tension between us that I'm responsible for.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Clodhopper

Diagnose this poster...

Post by Clodhopper »

Diagnose this poster:

Really, really pissed off.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"