Dog in trouble, helped by the cops

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Wild Fire

Post by Wild Fire »

This is a really great video. Only a couple minutes, but make sure you watch till the end. Thank God the cop was there in time!

I'm not sure how to embed a video other than YouTube, so, sorry for just the link.

Rescued Labrador
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

What a good boy, he's wagging his tail even though that must have hurt like crazy.
Wild Fire

Post by Wild Fire »

SnoozeAgain;1395565 wrote: What a good boy, he's wagging his tail even though that must have hurt like crazy.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too! That's one of the things I love about dogs; they just trust and love no matter what they've been through. Dogs are an example of true, unconditional love.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

And there In a nutshell Is the difference between a dog and a deer. The dog was happy and grateful.

There I was minding my own business In an area of conservation picking wild garlic and walking my dog when I was alerted to a Muntjac stuck firmly In barbed wire.

It took me some time to free the fella with nothing but an odd assortment of Items from my handbag and worse, to get to him, I had to wade through knee high brambles and stinging nettles In my bare legs and flip flops.

As he finally broke free, did he wag his tail and give me a cheery wave or backward glance? No, he kicked me right In the stomach and legged It without so much as a Ta.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Post by 911 »

Bless his little ole heart, ain't that the sweetest thing.:D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “Pets Animals”