North Korean soldiers are so hungry!

Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 »

Now at its 60th year under the Kim dynasty's totalitarian rule, North Korea is now the most impoverished country in the world.

North Korea also experienced failed economic reform and multiple natural disasters in the 90s, resulting in a devastating lack of food supply that led to 2 to 3 million North Koreans starving to death.

Even after this travesty the North Korean government is still blinded by their obsession of nuclear weapons and missiles, wasting millions of dollars. Even to this day the North Korean government lies to their people and their soldiers that their country will soon rise as a formidable force in the world and everyone will get to enjoy warm rice and meat stews, living in nice tiled-roof houses.

With the international food aid halted by the North Korean government's provocative experiences, the North Korean government can no longer feed their army and people. Many of the soldiers are now actually leaving the army base and finding ways to earn food outside.

You little worthless piglet Kim Jong Un! Stop stuffing your own stomach and take a look at your poor people and give them some food!!
spot

Post by spot »

Jessica12;1394103 wrote: Now at its 60th year under the Kim dynasty's totalitarian rule, North Korea is now the most impoverished country in the world.If you're going to lie, Jessica, lie about something that's harder to check...

GDP - per capita (PPP) - Country Comparison
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1394108 wrote: If you're going to lie, Jessica, lie about something that's harder to check...

GDP - per capita (PPP) - Country Comparison

But Is she lying as you put It ?

The secrecy within North Korea makes any statistics very hard to come by and to verify....

Thus, you only have an opinion and that Is not to say your opinion Is correct.

Information that can be provided here as links are conflicting on the Internet. Some say there Is a crisis, some say there Is not. It depends what you want to believe.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

You seem to ignore the facts that (a) America is at war with North Korea - by all means show me anything resembling a peace treaty or even a declaration of peace - and (b) America continues to actively occupy the Korean peninsula to this day. Were you to claim that IndexMundi's GDP - per capita (PPP) - Country Comparison has no basis then I'd call you a fool. Reality certainly doesn't depend on what oscar wants to believe, thank the lord. My personal opinion is that you snap at my ankles because that's what you want to do. It's a bore watching you waste your life at something so corrosive.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1394118 wrote: You seem to ignore the facts that (a) America is at war with North Korea - by all means show me anything resembling a peace treaty or even a declaration of peace - and (b) America continues to actively occupy the Korean peninsula to this day. Were you to claim that IndexMundi's GDP - per capita (PPP) - Country Comparison has no basis then I'd call you a fool. Reality certainly doesn't depend on what oscar wants to believe, thank the lord. My personal opinion is that you snap at my ankles because that's what you want to do. It's a bore watching you waste your life at something so corrosive.

I'll tell you what's a bore Spot... your never ending agenda and the pompous arrogant manner In which you fail to engage In debate and spout your opinions here along with the Insults should anyone not lap up every word you spout.

World Report 2012: North Korea | Human Rights Watch

It's not what I want to believe. It's what Is available by way of research.

Your first post dismissing the poster as a liar Is arrogant and Insulting.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

North Korea is one of the poorest countries in the world, with per-capita gross domestic product of $1,200 and a population of 29 million, according to IHS Global Insight. South Korea, by comparison, has a population of 48 million and per-capita GDP of $23,000.

N. Korea's new leadership may not help economy
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1394121 wrote: Your first post dismissing the poster as a liar Is arrogant and Insulting.Any pissant fly-by-night propagandist turning up here with "You little worthless piglet Kim Jong Un!" is going to get slapped, they don't qualify as value-added posters in the slightest. I've spent years fending off spammers from FG and the proportion of the worthless profiteering gits who work out of South Korea has to be seen to be believed. It would be easier to block the entire IP allocation to the whole country.

As for whether governments spin propaganda against North Korea, http://www.propagandacritic.com/article ... s.osi.html is pretty conclusive. Of course they do.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I also think North Korea is an appalling place. It might not be the poorest country on earth, but if most of their GDP is spent on a nuclear deterrent and getting their Dear Leader's golf handicap down to -500 and his 100m record to 3 times the speed of light (Nothing is impossible for the Dear Leader), then there isn't much left for food for the people. Not the poorest, perhaps, but quite likely the most abused by its totalitarian leader.

Unless it's all propaganda and N Korea is a paradise on earth.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Post by spot »

My theory is that the only way to find out is to go and look, or at least talk to people who've gone and looked. I'd sooner do that than believe a press reporter.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Sometimes I wonder how different things might have been had the US not been adamant about splitting Korea in two and only offering aid to South Korea, saying that it was up to the Soviet Union to help North Korea. The USSR was broke and didn't help much. North Korea begged the US not to divide the country and to help them out. The US refused, so North Korea asked China. Then, of course, it was time to send more troops and build up armaments to reinforce the border.

I wonder what the difference in cost (and lives) would have been if we had just given them some help.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ummm I'm gunna go with spot on this one ..'jessica' seems to have an agenda of their own.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

fuzzywuzzy;1394158 wrote: 'jessica' seems to have an agenda of their own.

Agree. Am curious to know who and where and why.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1394187 wrote: Agree. Am curious to know who and where and why.

But that's the whole point... because she was dismissed as a liar In the first post, I doubt we will ever know now.

Just because Spot wishes to dismiss her, It doesn't mean we all want to.

Chances are Spot Is right but I for one would have liked to ask the poster some questions about North Korea.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

oscar;1394188 wrote: But that's the whole point... because she was dismissed as a liar In the first post, I doubt we will ever know now.

Just because Spot wishes to dismiss her, It doesn't mean we all want to.

Chances are Spot Is right but I for one would have liked to ask the poster some questions about North Korea.

Yeah but by the looks of the posts that might be like asking a member of the CIA about 9/11.

Return to “Social Human Rights”