How Do!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Peg

How Do!

Post by Peg »

Hi BigBadDog. Welcome to the garden :D Great to have you here.
greydeadhead

How Do!

Post by greydeadhead »

Well thank you Miss Peg. You are the bartender lady right??
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
lady cop

How Do!

Post by lady cop »

you have the right to.......post! ;)
Paula

How Do!

Post by Paula »

BigBadDog; if you have been viewing, you name it--it is here..lets see what happens. You can stay on the porch for so long..join in? cheerio. :D
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
abbey

How Do!

Post by abbey »

:D Hiya BigBadDog, be smart get down off that porch & come into the garden :yh_wave
minks

How Do!

Post by minks »

Hello BBD

Nice to see you, new myself, but have to say the porch is only the edge of what is really in the house..... :yh_angel

Hope you have fun here, seems a right nice neighborhood if you ask me.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Tombstone

How Do!

Post by Tombstone »

BigBadDog wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have been checking this out for a bit now and decided to join the fun. Kinda new at this computer thing but getting the hang of it pretty quick, not all that tough. Some interesting people out here. That Ted guy must be some kinda biblical scholar or something. Very interesting reading there-- the kinda reading where you are learning and don't know it. Koan has an artists heart. That poetry of hers is pretty deep stuff. Olly is some brain from overseas. Dude is smart but not a smart aleck. Lady cop, ummmm just don't use them cuffs on me unless they are furlined. Them real ones is just a bit painful, pinchy if ya get my drift. But she seems to be a good sort for a sherriff.. Anastrophe seems to be a pretty intelligent guy. Suresh, don't I wish that we could have a world of peace and love, we could only hope. Anyway, nice to meet all of you and looking forward to discussing and debating with all of you. Ride Free

Welcome BBD! Glad you decided to join in the fray!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “Introductions”