Happy Birthday, Rapunzel!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Do you know how hard it was to build this castle cake so you could come and enjoy letting your hair down on your special day? :yh_bigsmi

Hope you are having a great day celebrating your Birthday! :-6
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Hope your day is special RAP that cake is awesome. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Birthday! :)
minks

Post by minks »

Happy happy BIRTHDAY young lady
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:):-6 Happy Birthday, Rap!

Mustang brought an awesome cake. Luv it! :D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

WOW! Mustang! Thankyou very much, that is a BEAUTIFUL cake!! :-4

I did 'let my hair down' lol, a little. It does need cutting though, it's waaayyyyy too long! hehehehehe :wah:

I had a lovely day though, thankyou. :guitarist Shame I had to work. Work is manic right now. My days are full and my evenings fuller with so much marking to do. As of today our school is opening earlier and classes are starting earlier too. So...more to do. Lol. Still loving it though. :-4

Thankyou Carla. That IS an incredible cake, isn't it? Gorgeous! How are you? Well, I hope. Please send my love to Lady Cop if you hear from her and hugs to you too. :)

Hiya Chonsi. Thankyou for the kind wishes. Hope work is going well for you too. :)

Hiya Minksie sweetie. Haven't seen you for the longest time. I hope you're well and life is good. Hope you and your daughters and little grandchildren are all well. Are you still doing lots of travelling? I still have my lil Canadian flag pin, thankyou. :) Big hugs to you. :yh_hugs

Hiya AFTR, thankyou for your kind wishes. :) Hope you're well and enjoying life. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes. It's nice to still be remembered here. :)

And Mustang...that REALLY is an awesome cake! Thankyou. Hugs! :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
Peg

Post by Peg »

Happy birthday Rap!
spot

Post by spot »

Someone bring some gardening trowels and we might even eat a bit.

Happy birthday Rap, good to see you. Why on earth would a school change its opening hours?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Thankyou Peg and Spot for your kind wishes. :)

Spot, school starts at 8:45 now instead of 9:00am. It's probably to do with having so much to do and not enough time to do it in. The school is currently trying to stay out of special measures but there is a long way to go. Also, new government rulings insist on daily assemblies, which take up a big chunk of time each morning.

Today was World Book Day. The Head insisted all the staff dress up. We had a lot of witches amongst the teaching staff! I went dressed as Princess Fiona (in ogre state). I was covered in green face paint! The kids LOVED it! Mine was voted best outfit (probably because I looked like a Brussels Sprout!) hehehe I told them I nearly didn't come in today - as I was feeling a little green! *groan* I managed to scrub it all off tonight - but the bathwater was the most virulent shade of green you can imagine by the time I'd finished! A gorgeous colour! Just think of the bright green liquid inside a can of marrowfat peas. It was a fun day. Ah well, off to do yet more marking. Cya. :)
spot

Post by spot »

It's five months since we last saw you here Rap, I hope you're recovering.

Here's a happy birthday thread.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Members' News”