2012 Olympic games .....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
fuzzywuzzy

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm hopin ghtey get Roy and HG to commentate ...and indeed a lot of Brits enjoy their commentary . Here's an example . You'll never look at the mens gymnastics the same way again. Yes think the groin of a male when watching this . Funny as heck if you understand Australian humour..... we have no punch line it just flows.

Ummmm warning to the faint hearted .
fuzzywuzzy

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

fuzzywuzzy

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yes they renamed every position ......Crazy date...party date.....flat bag...hello boys...close the door ....The twinkle.....and the "batter the savs" ....

Hey, their commentary made people watch the lesser of the sports in the olympics..... Okay I have to admit i now watch mens gymnastics with a hand over my mouth because suddenly i can feel the pain but you get that sometimes.

you have to see the swimming, Eric the eel ..
fuzzywuzzy

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

nuff said

jones jones

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by jones jones »

Jeeze Fuzz ... I never knew you were THAt into gymnastics ... well I mean like at the Olympics!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
fuzzywuzzy

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You wouldn't want to know how they commentate the wrestling.
spot

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by spot »

The torchbearing route's published today, I'm delighted to note that it's going along Hanham High Street and the Blackboy Hill, I might applaud it at both if I'm childminding.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1387863 wrote: The torchbearing route's published today, I'm delighted to note that it's going along Hanham High Street and the Blackboy Hill, I might applaud it at both if I'm childminding.

Ere, 't'is comin' up our street it is - turn off afore it gets to us but it's comin' up our street right enough.
spot

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1387877 wrote: Ere, 't'is comin' up our street it is - turn off afore it gets to us but it's comin' up our street right enough.

Bear in mind that street's fifty miles long though.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1387878 wrote: Bear in mind that street's fifty miles long though.

And that half the population of the town lives on it - but it's still our street :-)
Vaishali

2012 Olympic games .....

Post by Vaishali »

yes right

I want to know how they communicate in wrestling

My country India also win Silver medal in wrestling.

Return to “Sports”