Forum Downtime

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Sadly we lost the system for the last twelve hours - the host system did an auto-reboot and appears to have corrupted the database.

Let us hope we can stay up for a while now and catch up on missing time.
Snooz

Forum Downtime

Post by Snooz »

I thought I got banned again! :P
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's now a topic on my wall on FB. We tried to emulate Fg but it didn't quite work . Though we did master going off topic and calling each other names of flowers .

You scared me there for a minute.
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

SnoozeAgain;1387386 wrote: I thought I got banned again! :P

That's something that hasn't happened to me in awhile...........must fix that .
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

SnoozeAgain;1387386 wrote: I thought I got banned again! :P

You'd know to that soon enough :p
Betty Boop

Forum Downtime

Post by Betty Boop »

fuzzywuzzy;1387388 wrote: It's now a topic on my wall on FB. We tried to emulate Fg but it didn't quite work . Though we did master going off topic and calling each other names of flowers .

You scared me there for a minute.

It's all your fault, there you were, merrily posting and then it died ;):wah:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1387389 wrote: That's something that hasn't happened to me in awhile...........must fix that .

If you try hard enough I'm sure you'd manage it
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop;1387391 wrote: It's all your fault, there you were, merrily posting and then it died ;):wah:

It's not that it died that worries me, it's that it took so long to resurrect it :-(
Betty Boop

Forum Downtime

Post by Betty Boop »

Bryn Mawr;1387395 wrote: It's not that it died that worries me, it's that it took so long to resurrect it :-(

It did take a while, maybe your admin should be whipped. Just so someone gets the blame :wah:

I've switched internet provider and for some reason I have to keep re-booting approx every 24 hours to get on here. So when the site initially went down I was merrily cursing BT. :wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Betty Boop;1387391 wrote: It's all your fault, there you were, merrily posting and then it died ;):wah:

The forum couldn't handle my quick wit, charm and beauty..........Uh oh it's about to go down again !!!!!!! it also can't handle my self depricating sarcasm.
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bryn Mawr;1387392 wrote: If you try hard enough I'm sure you'd manage it

Pfft...I don't have to try . :rolleyes::driving:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop;1387396 wrote: It did take a while, maybe your admin should be whipped. Just so someone gets the blame :wah:

I've switched internet provider and for some reason I have to keep re-booting approx every 24 hours to get on here. So when the site initially went down I was merrily cursing BT. :wah:

No, it was the service provider by the look of it and I'd gladly change them - twenty five thousand e-mails I've had today, reporting the error! Me little pinkies are red raw from deleting them to make room for the real messages
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bryn Mawr;1387404 wrote: No, it was the service provider by the look of it and I'd gladly change them - twenty five thousand e-mails I've had today, reporting the error! Me little pinkies are red raw from deleting them to make room for the real messages

Three of those were mine ...HAHAHAHA . Sorry about your widdle pinkie
Bruv

Forum Downtime

Post by Bruv »

I suffered withdrawal symptoms, wasn't nice.

Could it have anything to do with a hot topic and less than flattering comments in that thread ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

CIA???

I suffered withdrawal symptoms, wasn't nice.

Awwhhh Come ere' let me soothe your troubled brow.
Lady J

Forum Downtime

Post by Lady J »

Glad to know I wasn't the only one left out in the dark!

Jj and I were beginning to wonder.....

Lady J
spot

Forum Downtime

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1387396 wrote: It did take a while, maybe your admin should be whipped. Just so someone gets the blame :wah:I'm in a strange position, I looked after Laura and Felicity non-stop from 8 to 5 yesterday and had very brief attempts at fixing it after 2pm with no effect. My temperature was skyrocketing, I maxed out on pills and by the time they left I was barely coherent. I can't remember any more than that until a half hour ago when I woke up, I'm gingerly checking some of by parts to make sure there's no lasting damage. A bath and several aspirin loom, that's my plan. I'm glad the owner held the bridge in my absence, there should be a video.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1387432 wrote: I'm in a strange position, I looked after Laura and Felicity non-stop from 8 to 5 yesterday and had very brief attempts at fixing it after 2pm with no effect. My temperature was skyrocketing, I maxed out on pills and by the time they left I was barely coherent. I can't remember any more than that until a half hour ago when I woke up, I'm gingerly checking some of by parts to make sure there's no lasting damage. A bath and several aspirin loom, that's my plan. I'm glad the owner held the bridge in my absence, there should be a video.

I thought you sounded a bit "distracted" on the 'phone - I hope you've not infected those poor little angels.
Snooz

Forum Downtime

Post by Snooz »

Spot's barely coherent (to me) on a good day.
Bruv

Forum Downtime

Post by Bruv »

SnoozeAgain;1387437 wrote: Spot's barely coherent (to me) on a good day.

Kick a man when he's down...........move over.......let me take a swing.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

Forum Downtime

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1387432 wrote: I'm in a strange position, I looked after Laura and Felicity non-stop from 8 to 5 yesterday and had very brief attempts at fixing it after 2pm with no effect. My temperature was skyrocketing, I maxed out on pills and by the time they left I was barely coherent. I can't remember any more than that until a half hour ago when I woke up, I'm gingerly checking some of by parts to make sure there's no lasting damage. A bath and several aspirin loom, that's my plan. I'm glad the owner held the bridge in my absence, there should be a video.

You poor baby ....you feel better now ?

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”