ScarJo Launches Obama-Inspired Designer Clothing

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
may2285

Post by may2285 »

Obama has a lot of supporters! :) This is a neat idea! To create Obama-themed clothing

"A-list actress, Scarlett Johannson, and Vogue editor, Anna Wintour, have teamed together to host ‘Runway to Win’- a limited edition collection of Obama-themed clothing and accessories designed by popular fashionistas."
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I can't imagine what an Obama theme is, much less what it would look like on clothing. And why Johannson, does she have fashion design in her resume as well as "mediocre actress with big boobs"?
may2285

Post by may2285 »

SnoozeAgain;1383943 wrote: I can't imagine what an Obama theme is, much less what it would look like on clothing. And why Johannson, does she have fashion design in her resume as well as "mediocre actress with big boobs"?

Not sure! but this is funny! lol:)
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

You piqued my curiosity so I went a-googling. Obama for America | 2012 | Store | Runway to Win

$45

$75

That's a bit rich for my blood.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I'd have to assume their inspiration stems from Michelle Obama's taste in clothing as opposed to Barack's...

I suppose A Gingrich fashion line might be a bit random and without a theme and an Ann Romney line probably wouldn't hold over too well considering all of the other disasters that occurred in attempting to "flashback to the 80's"...
rubby.luis

Post by rubby.luis »

It is nothing like special Obama-inspired designer cloths. He is president and famous all over so what ever he wear or do it bcome fashion trand and all people follow that trand.
[link removed by moderator]
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

rubby.luis;1395519 wrote: It is nothing like special Obama-inspired designer cloths. He is president and famous all over so what ever he wear or do it bcome fashion trand and all people follow that trand.What is it that Barack Obama has worn that is a world apart from anyone else?
spot

Post by spot »

Suits, Kevin. He's introducing the notion of suit-wearing to the Western World.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

He wore a bike helmet, I don't think I've ever seen a president wear one before him.
spot

Post by spot »

SnoozeAgain;1395547 wrote: He wore a bike helmet, I don't think I've ever seen a president wear one before him.

And lycra shorts? Or is that a step too far.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
coolfashion

Post by coolfashion »

Its a great thing that special Obama-inspired designer cloths
marloswilliam

Post by marloswilliam »

It is a great news that ScarJo has launched Obama inspired designer clothing. Such type of clothes look really awesome. Its become a latest fashion trend for people.
Fashion plays a vital role in everyone's life
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

We should start a line of Romney inspired fashion.

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Wonderful!
MaclinHopes

Post by MaclinHopes »

I really like this type of designer dresses. This tshirt looks so beautiful and designer as well as its material and quality is too good. I also prefer fashion designer clothing.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”