Yo whatup.

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Yo whatup.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1383247 wrote: Well well well while the cats away eh? You can follow me around on the internet as much as you like my boy ...YOU ARE NOT HAVING A CORGIE!!!!! ..........clean your room and I'll think about it.

May I introduce my youngest terrorist everyone. He'll keep you all entertained whilst I'm away I'm sure .

Well that changes everything :-6

How's life treating you?
WonderWendy3

Yo whatup.

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1383247 wrote: Well well well while the cats away eh? You can follow me around on the internet as much as you like my boy ...YOU ARE NOT HAVING A CORGIE!!!!! ..........clean your room and I'll think about it.

May I introduce my youngest terrorist everyone. He'll keep you all entertained whilst I'm away I'm sure .

Awwww, I was gonna play with him....this was a very funny thread, Spot and Koan are very funny and entertaining...along with the cat lady with an attitude...loved it.

He can come live with me, I will let him have a corgie....send him on over! :)
Corgz

Yo whatup.

Post by Corgz »

oh sweet mother of jesus. Mum, you've probably made this worse -_-
spot

Yo whatup.

Post by spot »

I may be mistaken but I think the lad just claimed to be, at the very least, a half-sibling of Jesus Christ. Which, of course, may be quite correct, who knows with that family.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Yo whatup.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Corgz;1384052 wrote: oh sweet mother of jesus. Mum, you've probably made this worse -_-

Don't be stupid boy it's my job to make your life miserable!! Anyway it's settled you're going to be an American, Wendy just put her hand up. Yes that's right, even sons of the almighty have to sacrifice some things in life....in fact I believe it's their role..HA HA HA HA. sucker!!!

Oh and as a side note .......NO he still hasn't cleaned his room...
fuzzywuzzy

Yo whatup.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bryn Mawr;1383254 wrote: Well that changes everything :-6

How's life treating you?

Doesn't change a thing the boy can keep up with you lot. He's nearly fourteen ...give him hell lol

life is good apart from adding 38 stitches to my abdomin.....bloody butchers they'll use any excuse. Probably corgie lovers. Pfft!!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Yo whatup.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bryn Mawr;1383254 wrote: Well that changes everything :-6

How's life treating you?

fuzzywuzzy;1384059 wrote: Doesn't change a thing the boy can keep up with you lot. He's nearly fourteen ...give him hell lol

life is good apart from adding 38 stitches to my abdomin.....bloody butchers they'll use any excuse. Probably corgie lovers. Pfft!!

You mistake my meaning - his being one of yours we can take the kid gloves off and have at him :wah:

Are you aiming to be a patchwork quilt? With that many stitches you could embroider a tapestry!

Rest up and get well
fuzzywuzzy

Yo whatup.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ha ha ha h Bryn it would seem so . Considering I've also had three casareans I can imagine the coroner, once I am dead, thinking I may have been through his autopsy room once before lol lol
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Yo whatup.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1384404 wrote: Ha ha ha h Bryn it would seem so . Considering I've also had three casareans I can imagine the coroner, once I am dead, thinking I may have been through his autopsy room once before lol lol

I hope they still teach needlework nowadays and none of them dropped a stitch.

Return to “Introductions”