Amputation for theft?

A forum created specifically for polls.
joona

Amputation for theft?

Post by joona »

If someone steals something, do you think their hand(s) should be amputated?

I say yes! A thief should not be considered a human being. A thief is a former human being that degenerated himself into an animal!

We must show no mercy to thieves! Amputation for theft works well in Saudi-Arabia, so it can work in the western states too!!!
YZGI

Amputation for theft?

Post by YZGI »

joona;1383157 wrote: If someone steals something, do you think their hand(s) should be amputated?

I say yes! A thief should not be considered a human being. A thief is a former human being that degenerated himself into an animal!

We must show no mercy to thieves! Amputation for theft works well in Saudi-Arabia, so it can work in the western states too!!!

What if they were stealing food to feed their starving child?
joona

Amputation for theft?

Post by joona »

YZGI;1383166 wrote: What if they were stealing food to feed their starving child?

Theft is still theft.
Ahso!

Amputation for theft?

Post by Ahso! »

joona;1383157 wrote: If someone steals something, do you think their hand(s) should be amputated?

We must show no mercy to thieves! Amputation for theft works well in Saudi-Arabia, so it can work in the western states too!!!Human beings are animals, in fact, at this stage, humans appear to be the most confused animal of all.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
YZGI

Amputation for theft?

Post by YZGI »

joona;1383168 wrote: Theft is still theft.

So you would rather a child starve than a person take a loaf of bread or a couple of apples worth less than $5?
K.Snyder

Amputation for theft?

Post by K.Snyder »

YZGI;1383166 wrote: What if they were stealing food to feed their starving child?Hook, line, and sinker!!!

There's a strange irony here somewhere...

Victor Hugo's book "Les Miserables" you might like...I haven't read the book but seen the movie starring Liam Neeson., it was a great picture.
Bruv

Amputation for theft?

Post by Bruv »

Wouldn't amputation of their reproductive organs be better, to solve the buggers breeding and making more degenerates ?

A good job for you joona, only tools you will need is a razor blade.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Amputation for theft?

Post by gmc »

All royal families are thieves. The only difference between a royal dynasty and a gang of robbers is the level of their success. The saudi royal family are the descendants of warlords who conquered the area and took by force of arms the right to rule crushing anyone who questioned their right to do so - come to that they still do. Why not start with them? Steal a loaf of bread you lose a hand - steal a country what should the punishment be?
joona

Amputation for theft?

Post by joona »

gmc;1383193 wrote: All royal families are thieves. The only difference between a royal dynasty and a gang of robbers is the level of their success. The saudi royal family are the descendants of warlords who conquered the area and took by force of arms the right to rule crushing anyone who questioned their right to do so - come to that they still do. Why not start with them? Steal a loaf of bread you lose a hand - steal a country what should the punishment be?

I do not support the saudi monarchy. What I do support and admire is their society (minus the religious crap and some other things) and their views on punishments.

It's completely unlike here in the western states where stupid hippie-commie politicians have abolished death penalty and torture. We need stronger measures against criminals!
Oscar Namechange

Amputation for theft?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

What an Interesting prospect.... I'll run It by the BNP
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Saint_

Amputation for theft?

Post by Saint_ »

joona;1383195 wrote: stupid hippie-commie politicians have abolished death penalty and torture.

Actually, Joona, the death penalty is not completely abolished, and even when it was and where it was it was abolished by a majority of Americans. That's how we roll. Oh..and torture? That was abolished by all civilized countries in a little document called "The Geneva Conventions."

We need stronger measures against criminals!

Perhaps, but we will never sink to their level to punish them. To commit criminal actions to punish criminals to to become a criminal.
Saint_

Amputation for theft?

Post by Saint_ »

BTW...who are these "hippie-commie" politicians you speak of? I'd like to vote for them.:thinking:
Bryn Mawr

Amputation for theft?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Your position allows no flexibility for mitigating circumstances and no consideration for possible mistakes and is therefore unacceptable in a civilised society.
Accountable

Amputation for theft?

Post by Accountable »

We must show no mercy to thieves! Amputation for theft works well in Saudi-Arabia, so it can work in the western states too!!!I thought we were just inflicting pain on them then letting them go. :confused:
Scrat

Amputation for theft?

Post by Scrat »

If circumstances warrant it and it applies equally I think that a tattoo would do nicely. A "T" on the forehead. Just so everybody knows who they're dealing with.
Accountable

Amputation for theft?

Post by Accountable »

Might work, Might not.

tabby

Amputation for theft?

Post by tabby »

The important ethics and humanitarian issues aside, wouldn't the loss of a limb make it more difficult to find future gainful employment, particularly among those who provide manual labor or work as artisans? If so, it's going to provide more incentive to return to crime as a viable alternative.
Bryn Mawr

Amputation for theft?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tabby;1383270 wrote: The important ethics and humanitarian issues aside, wouldn't the loss of a limb make it more difficult to find future gainful employment, particularly among those who provide manual labor or work as artisans? If so, it's going to provide more incentive to return to crime as a viable alternative.

No, no - you don't get the big picture.

You've written this one off as sub-human trash, the amputation is so that he can walk around as a visible deterrent to those who remain and, as such, the worse his plight is the better the deterrent.
Ahso!

Amputation for theft?

Post by Ahso! »

Bryn Mawr;1383313 wrote: No, no - you don't get the big picture.

You've written this one off as sub-human trash, the amputation is so that he can walk around as a visible deterrent to those who remain and, as such, the worse his plight is the better the deterrent.

Well then I'm all for it.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tabby

Amputation for theft?

Post by tabby »

Bryn Mawr;1383313 wrote: No, no - you don't get the big picture.

lol ... well then let's poke his eyes out while we're at it! :yh_wink

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”