I Love New York!

A forum to discuss local issues in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC
jones jones

I Love New York!

Post by jones jones »

"One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five

years."

Thomas Wolfe, The Web and the Rock

"I love New York, even though it isn’t mine, the way something has to be, a tree or a street or a house, something, anyway, that belongs to me because I belong to it."

Truman Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

(See Image In First Reply.)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

I Love New York!

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

I Love New York!

Post by jones jones »

Dave Beckerman

Poets Walk, Central Park.
jones jones

I Love New York!

Post by jones jones »

E.O. Hoppé.

On the Brooklyn Bridge.

New York City, 1921.

From E. O. Hoppé’s Amerika: Modernist Photographs from the 1920’s.
AnneBoleyn

I Love New York!

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I've never walked the Brooklyn Bridge. I feel I should. Make that Must. This spring or summer.
Oscar Namechange

I Love New York!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I loved New York also.... hope to go back one day soon.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
jones jones

I Love New York!

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1382518 wrote: I loved New York also.... hope to go back one day soon.

Do it oscar. Last time I was there it was in December, Xmas Eve actually and it was soooooooooooooooooooo cold but I wouldn't have swopped the experience for anything. Flew out to L.A. on Xmas day and had turkey and cranberry sauce on hot rye for Xmas lunch on the flight. Yummy!

Return to “New England / Mid Atlantic”