Brief RPG

spot

Brief RPG

Post by spot »

I rarely play RPGs as they tend to take days rather than minutes. Last night my daughter produced a card deck for "Pimp: The Backhanding" and it's brief enough to be enjoyable. Whether it's still on the market I'm not sure, it being seven years since it came out, but it's got all the right elements.

Whether or not it fairly simulates the milieu in which it's set I have no idea but I acquired bling and accessorized. "Aqua Pumps and Steel-Toe Boots Cannot Be Assigned To The Same Pimp" is a typical restriction. The key to winning seems to be out-pimping the competition and adding value to one's Ho with, for example, "S&M Gear"[1]. The restriction to three rounds is why it's playable.

It helps if the deck bitch knows what she's doing. I appear to have brought mine up with the appropriate skills.

[1] which nets an additional $25 a trick, apparently.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
K.Snyder

Brief RPG

Post by K.Snyder »

How many turns does a playa get before it's another playa's turn?
spot

Brief RPG

Post by spot »

One pimps until one loses to a more powerful hand. The defender can play cards which aren't apparent when one attacks, too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
K.Snyder

Brief RPG

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;1375743 wrote: One pimps until one loses to a more powerful hand. The defender can play cards which aren't apparent when one attacks, too.

Ah I see, one pimps until a smack down and then the other has a crack with a ho...
gmc

Brief RPG

Post by gmc »

I would have thought it would be more appropriate to explain to her exactly what a pimp is and does and what a whore is and make clear you don't disapprove of anything that glorifies violence and sexual slavery. I'm appalled you played such a game - assuming of course you are being serious.
Bryn Mawr

Brief RPG

Post by Bryn Mawr »

gmc;1375806 wrote: I would have thought it would be more appropriate to explain to her exactly what a pimp is and does and what a whore is and make clear you don't disapprove of anything that glorifies violence and sexual slavery. I'm appalled you played such a game - assuming of course you are being serious.

:yh_rotfl:wah::yh_rotfl

Thank you, that made my day :-6
K.Snyder

Brief RPG

Post by K.Snyder »

gmc;1375806 wrote: I would have thought it would be more appropriate to explain to her exactly what a pimp is and does and what a whore is and make clear you don't disapprove of anything that glorifies violence and sexual slavery. I'm appalled you played such a game - assuming of course you are being serious.Don't playa hate

He hatin

Playa hate-uh
YZGI

Brief RPG

Post by YZGI »

Sounds like UNO at my house.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”