the ninth time to be bridesmaid..

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

i don't know how many times you have been bridesmaid,but i have been bridesmaid for eight times and next month will be the ninth times,in my city,there is a saying that the girl who have been bridesmaid for more than seven times,then it will be difficult for herself to marry,i don't know whether it is true,but i think to be bridesmaid is very interesting and happy,i can see many beautiful brides and enjoy the happiness they marry...:wah:
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

It just means you have a lot of friends that love you and want to include you in one of the most important days of their lives. And that you now have a lot of funky dresses you'll probably never wear again. ;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

20 more times and they'll make a movie about you!

I think it's great that that many folks in your life need you to be a special part of their special day.

Treasure it.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

jallytony

Post by jallytony »

flopstock;1373946 wrote: 20 more times and they'll make a movie about you!

I think it's great that that many folks in your life need you to be a special part of their special day.

Treasure it.

yeah,i love my friends,and i really feel happy that they all find their Mr Right.Joining their wedding makes me have a lot of dreams about marriage..

Return to “The Coffee Shop”