If you're Christian and you know it, pack your bags

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
-kg-

Post by -kg- »

spot;1371451 wrote: Is he Harold Camping 90 yet, or has the wicked and ungodly seducer of credulous minds gone to his just reward?

Did he ever make a statement or apology about his continual embarrassing abuse of Christianity?

Without going back through the other pages to find out (I've discussed this to death elsewhere ;) ) , haven't you heard that his (newly) predicted date of the "End Of The World" is yet to come?

'Judgment Day on May 21 did come, said Camping. However, he clarified that the Judgment Day arrived in a spiritual sense rather than manifesting physically.

"On May 21, this last weekend, this is where the spiritual aspect of it really comes through. God again brought judgment on the world. We didn’t see any difference but God brought Judgment Day to bear upon the whole world. The whole world is under Judgment Day and it will continue right up until Oct. 21, 2011 and by that time the whole world will be destroyed," he proclaimed.'
Harold Camping Breaks Silence, Predicts October 21 Doomsday, Christian News

So everyone can sell everything they own (again!) and wait for the Coming! Just a few more days, now.

Think I'll pass. I'm betting on December 21, 2012 and the end of the Mayan calender, myself. :p

spot

Post by spot »

Everyone still here, are we?

Harold Camping 89 is just that bit richer than at the start of the year, I presume?

Why any gullible prat sends him any money at all beats me, they deserve all they get by way of disillusion.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
-kg-

Post by -kg- »

Yes, still here. We still have a couple of hours to go, though, so I'm still holding out hope! :p
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I've been raptured, I'm posting this via astral projection.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

SnoozeAgain;1373269 wrote: I've been raptured, I'm posting this via astral projection.Is that a euphemism? That's a euphemism, ain't it? :sneaky:

Return to “General Chit Chat”