my office lapotop problem

A forum to discuss your work and issues regarding employment.
sadia1230

Post by sadia1230 »

our office laptop has a simple problem, we can't put our Powerpoint Presentation or any work we need to present on a projector everytime we hit the button to make the presentation project on a screen the display on our laptop just flickers and nothing happens on the projector screen. as far as i know the display will go black and transfer the display to the projector the other option is both the laptop and projector have the same display but none of these are working. i have tried to system restore the system before this problem occurs but to no avail nothing has happened and the problem still exist.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

sadia1230;1371511 wrote: our office laptop has a simple problem, we can't put our Powerpoint Presentation or any work we need to present on a projector everytime we hit the button to make the presentation project on a screen the display on our laptop just flickers and nothing happens on the projector screen. as far as i know the display will go black and transfer the display to the projector the other option is both the laptop and projector have the same display but none of these are working. i have tried to system restore the system before this problem occurs but to no avail nothing has happened and the problem still exist.

Oh, very clever to hide your advertisement there....Haha....

Return to “Work Employment”