I'm back too..was on hiatus and became the fabby Erica Kane

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Erica Kane

Post by Erica Kane »

Come on fuzzywuzzy you know who it is...the ducks landed in the pond or flew south and Miss Erica Kane is here lol
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Welcome home Ducky:wah::-4

You wack-a-doodle...I miss you !!!

Ok now, Let's talk food....:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Heyyyyyyyyyy It's my best buddy..

About bleeding time and all Mrs :wah:

You've been missed. :-4:-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Erica Kane;1370733 wrote: Come on fuzzywuzzy you know who it is...the ducks landed in the pond or flew south and Miss Erica Kane is here lol

Ha ha hahahahahahhahaaaaa !!! I think your brain flew south as well:yh_rotfl who the heck is Erica Kane????? you know I have to google that now dontcha?:yh_rotfl

Welcome back !!!! oh feathered friend.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl all my children .....oh my god that's sooooo funny :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Well at least you know you'll always be gorgeous......a super bitch but gorgeous!!!!

Oh god I can't stop laughing .:-4
spot

Post by spot »

We live in exciting times, evidently.

Bravo ducky, shake the threads and see what falls out.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1370737 wrote: Ha ha hahahahahahhahaaaaa !!! I think your brain flew south as well:yh_rotfl who the heck is Erica Kane????? you know I have to google that now dontcha?:yh_rotfl

Welcome back !!!! oh feathered friend. Erica Kane Is some bird In a US soap OP..
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

given me an idea . UH OH!!!
-kg-

Post by -kg- »

I'm too new to the thread to remember you, or for you to remember me, but I hope you'll accept my WB as well. Glad to meet you!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Welcome back! I just returned to the garden from a little break of about 3 years!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Oh and btw, I grew up LOVING Erica Kane!:-4--well hating her character but always gave it to her that she was beautiful while she was so evil....
koan

Post by koan »

I knew you were back before seeing this thread because, after trying to help you figure out why you weren't allowed two accounts I was rewarded with being called a bitch. I then told you I wasn't too interested in your opinion and.... today, what? a year later... you provide me with a comeback. Hopefully your wits have improved. And your sense of when a person is trying to help or harm.
Oscar Namechange

koan;1370770 wrote: I knew you were back before seeing this thread because, after trying to help you figure out why you weren't allowed two accounts I was rewarded with being called a bitch. I then told you I wasn't too interested in your opinion and.... today, what? a year later... you provide me with a comeback. Hopefully your wits have improved. And your sense of when a person is trying to help or harm. Don't worry Koan. She's the only woman who swears more than me :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

koan;1370770 wrote: I knew you were back before seeing this thread because, after trying to help you figure out why you weren't allowed two accounts I was rewarded with being called a bitch. I then told you I wasn't too interested in your opinion and.... today, what? a year later... you provide me with a comeback. Hopefully your wits have improved. And your sense of when a person is trying to help or harm.

You know what? I don't want to see that kind of post in an introduction thread of an old member. That just sucks.....you've just made trouble on the arrival of that person .....well I have her back ..cause it took a lot to get her back here....nd I'm happy Erica is back!!!!!
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1370904 wrote: You know what? I don't want to see that kind of post in an introduction thread of an old member. That just sucks.....

Koan got off lightly Being called a bitch.... :wah::wah::wah: That's mild In the extreme to what Ducks Is capable of...

Where Is she anyway?

She's trying to beat me on that game on Facebook... Ha In her dreams !!!!:wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

wow she's never sworn at me ....I'm quite shocked actually that she is capable of it ....I'm rootin for her though lol lol lol .
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1370910 wrote: wow she's never sworn at me ....I'm quite shocked actually that she is capable of it ....I'm rootin for her though lol lol lol .
She's never sworn AT me.....:wah:

Just hope she sticks around here a bit longer this time.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1370916 wrote: She's never sworn AT me.....:wah:That makes three people we know of then: Ms Kane, the Dalai Lama, and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second while on duty.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1370918 wrote: That makes three people we know of then: Ms Kane, the Dalai Lama, and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second while on duty.

My husband calls her 'Potty Mouth' but with affection. :-4 He just cracks up at what she sends me.

The Queen has no Idea what she's missing :wah:
koan

Post by koan »

This was just another gum stuck on the bottom of the shoe situation. I did not appreciate an email notification that Ms Kane had roused from the dead to curse at me a year after our last correspondence without any acknowledgement that A) I was trying to be friendly and she seemed to shoot the innocent bystander and B) she wants to pick up where she left off.

I did not leave off anywhere. I wasn't starting.

So this is not disrupting an intro thread, this is me choosing to reply to a private message with a "**** you very much" don't ask me for anything in the future.

Return to “Introductions”