I'm here again!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I wasn't sure if I should put this in introductions or general chit chat...you all wouldn't believe the hard time I had finding my way through the "garden"...I feel like a lost puppy but I found my way! :-6

So, I am hoping to come here every now and again, no promises though. I am still in college, feels like I've been trying to get my degree forever! I have had a rough time finding stable employment but surviving and still smiling my way through this thing we call life!

Its good to see all of you and hope to meet new friends too!!:)
Oscar Namechange

I'm here again!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Great to see you here again Wendy.

Make sure you stick around this time. :D:D:D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

I'm here again!

Post by theia »

It's really good to see you again, WW :-6:-4
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Delorean

I'm here again!

Post by Delorean »

I can welcome you back in your own thread now! :) :-6
Mustang

I'm here again!

Post by Mustang »

Hello WW, nice to see you back too! :guitarist

Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy. How's your boys doing these days?
YZGI

I'm here again!

Post by YZGI »

What up WW?
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

:-6 AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Cause this threads ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!! :-6

welcome back wendybendy!!! :-4:-4:-4:-4
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

oscar;1369916 wrote: Great to see you here again Wendy.

Make sure you stick around this time. :D:D:D I am planning on trying to stick around or at least pop in more than once a year or so! :)

theia;1369917 wrote: It's really good to see you again, WW :-6:-4 Thank you Theia, so sweet of you!

Delorean;1369928 wrote: I can welcome you back in your own thread now! :) :-6 Yeah, I'm nice that way, sorry for de-railing your thread, I'm known for that....thanks for the welcome!:-6

Mustang;1369934 wrote: Hello WW, nice to see you back too! :guitarist

Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy. How's your boys doing these days? The boys are great! thanks so much for asking about them! They are almost all grown up...the baby started high school this year....4 years of having a noisy home still, and loving every minute of it! Thanks for the welcome!

YZGI;1369938 wrote: What up WW? Not my blood pressure now that I'm on meds! :wah:

fuzzywuzzy;1369988 wrote: :-6 AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Cause this threads ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!! :-6

welcome back wendybendy!!! :-4:-4:-4:-4 YOU know it! I like that you are always there for me!
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

HEY WHEN ARE YOU FIGURING IN COMING OVER MAN!!! I have to send the 'stuff' over to you .
along-for-the-ride

I'm here again!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Welcome back WW!
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
CARLA

I'm here again!

Post by CARLA »

WW I think about you often it is so nice to see you back again. :) Glad to hear the boys are doing good.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1370015 wrote: HEY WHEN ARE YOU FIGURING IN COMING OVER MAN!!! I have to send the 'stuff' over to you . I am still undecided because of that stupid thing we call employment!!! I wanted to come over in November but haven't done the first thing to prepare for it, like a passport! I probably need to just live on the edge and fly over there without stability in employment...what the heck! LOL

along-for-the-ride;1370033 wrote: Welcome back WW! Thank you AFTR....Good too see you! :)

CARLA;1370035 wrote: WW I think about you often it is so nice to see you back again. :) Glad to hear the boys are doing good.

Carla, you are such a sweetie! Thank you, as soon as I figure out how to update my album I will post some pics of the boys!
koan

I'm here again!

Post by koan »

Welcome back! I'm truant too. More people miss you than me lol
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

koan;1370069 wrote: Welcome back! I'm truant too. More people miss you than me lol Thank you and you know you can't use big words with me Koan!! lol
Betty Boop

I'm here again!

Post by Betty Boop »

Good to see you back WW, hope you hang around :-6:-4
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thanks Betty! :)
Peg

I'm here again!

Post by Peg »

I'm glad your back!
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I've missed you too Peg!
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1370067 wrote: I am still undecided because of that stupid thing we call employment!!! I wanted to come over in November but haven't done the first thing to prepare for it, like a passport! I probably need to just live on the edge and fly over there without stability in employment...what the heck! LOL

Oh that's okay I finish my course in November and then have to look for some part time work and a few placements and then catch up on some training cause fire season begins soon.
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

We will get me over there before we both get too old...I promise!
jade30

I'm here again!

Post by jade30 »

So, I am hoping to come here every now and again, no promises though. I am still in college, feels like I've been trying to get my degree forever! I have had a rough time finding stable employment but surviving and still smiling my way through this thing we call life!
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

I'm here again!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jade30;1370307 wrote: So, I am hoping to come here every now and again, no promises though. I am still in college, feels like I've been trying to get my degree forever! I have had a rough time finding stable employment but surviving and still smiling my way through this thing we call life!

Welcome to the Garden, where do you hale from?
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jade30;1370307 wrote: So, I am hoping to come here every now and again, no promises though. I am still in college, feels like I've been trying to get my degree forever! I have had a rough time finding stable employment but surviving and still smiling my way through this thing we call life! ummm I was quoted but not cited...why?? Can I sue???
flopstock

I'm here again!

Post by flopstock »

WonderWendy3;1370326 wrote: ummm I was quoted but not cited...why?? Can I sue???

I think you can!

Welcome back btw.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I will...whooo hooo, who wants to help me spend my millions??
farmer giles

I'm here again!

Post by farmer giles »

:-4;);)hi wonderweirdo how are you x
YZGI

I'm here again!

Post by YZGI »

farmer giles;1370381 wrote: :-4;);)hi wonderweirdo how are

Holy crap I figured you were in prison by now.:yh_rotfl
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

I'm here again!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

farmer giles;1370381 wrote: :-4;);)hi wonderweirdo how are you x

Oh mi gawd, It's That Man Again :-)

How's ya doin' my friend :-6
farmer giles

I'm here again!

Post by farmer giles »

is that why you keep dropping your soap lol :wah::wah:

been so long i cant work out how the forum thingy works and i thought the new facebook was confusing :wah::wah:
farmer giles

I'm here again!

Post by farmer giles »

hi Bryn i'm still haunting this place from time to time lol hope you are doing well :wah::wah:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

I'm here again!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

farmer giles;1370389 wrote: hi Bryn i'm still haunting this place from time to time lol hope you are doing well :wah::wah:

I'm doing OK, just having flashbacks and dizzy spells.
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

wonderwendy3;1370369 wrote: i will...whooo hooo, who wants to help me spend my millions??

pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!!!
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

farmer giles;1370381 wrote: :-4;);)hi wonderweirdo how are you x Hi "Farmer giles"....what is that the 6th name you've had here?? LOL and I had the hardest time navigating the forum too...fb won't stop with the changes, I'm just doomed being unable to "roll with the technical changes". Its good to see you and :-4;) backatcha!

fuzzywuzzy;1370396 wrote: pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!!! :yh_rotfl Okay Olivia Newton John wins!! :guitarist
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ewwwhhh ....Wenders .......urrgghhh!! I do not under any circumstances sound like her ..she has more an international accent now ....And I understand the FB changes ...but you havent got what I've got yet . it gets worse. when I went on your wall I was surprised you had the old FB ....maybe they try it on us before you guys. it's so frustrating. they change it, then 48 hours later they change it back, then another 48 it's there for good ...can't wait for googles version ...you'll be able to chat with vid.
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

Hello WonderWendy! Thought I'd return the greetings.

fuzzywuzzy;1370485 wrote: ...can't wait for googles version ...you'll be able to chat with vid.

I don't know that I'm going with Google+, either. Your privacy is at stake just as much, if not more. Myself, I'm leaning towards Diaspora. That's the only on-line social network that (might) protect your privacy (so far).
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1370485 wrote: ewwwhhh ....Wenders .......urrgghhh!! I do not under any circumstances sound like her ..she has more an international accent now ....And I understand the FB changes ...but you havent got what I've got yet . it gets worse. when I went on your wall I was surprised you had the old FB ....maybe they try it on us before you guys. it's so frustrating. they change it, then 48 hours later they change it back, then another 48 it's there for good ...can't wait for googles version ...you'll be able to chat with vid.

:yh_rotfl I know you don't sound like Olivia Newton John, I like to pull your leg...its fun!:p

I know I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my daily routines which includes FB....I'm okay with some changes but hate the whole profile/news feed changes...just more to figure out and my pea brain isn't up for that!
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

-kg-;1370558 wrote: Hello WonderWendy! Thought I'd return the greetings.

I don't know that I'm going with Google+, either. Your privacy is at stake just as much, if not more. Myself, I'm leaning towards Diaspora. That's the only on-line social network that (might) protect your privacy (so far).

I'll look into that . thanks
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1370560 wrote: :yh_rotfl I know you don't sound like Olivia Newton John, I like to pull your leg...its fun!:p

I know I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my daily routines which includes FB....I'm okay with some changes but hate the whole profile/news feed changes...just more to figure out and my pea brain isn't up for that!

I hate change . and that new privacy change thingy . Now you're all over the place trying to set privacy setttings.
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

fuzzywuzzy;1370577 wrote: I hate change . and that new privacy change thingy . Now you're all over the place trying to set privacy setttings.

Oh, they want it that way! Every time they change how the privacy settings work, everyone (who cares) has to scramble around trying to figure out how to reset them. In that manner, their "financiers" have access to all that data, until they (those who care) get it reset.I've read other articles on this subject, but I can't find them now.

Well, I was just told by the board that there is a limit on the number of URLs in posts (there was only one) and by certain words. We'll see if just posting the URL will work.

Same message. I'm almost certain this post doesn't contain any "Forbidden Words," so it almost has to be the URL. If this posts, I'm sorry I can't provide the link to the article. It's on the Sophos "Naked Security" blog, and it's entitled "Google Plus opens to everyone - but do you still want to join?"
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

I'm here again!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

-kg-;1370579 wrote: Oh, they want it that way! Every time they change how the privacy settings work, everyone (who cares) has to scramble around trying to figure out how to reset them. In that manner, their "financiers" have access to all that data, until they (those who care) get it reset.I've read other articles on this subject, but I can't find them now.

Well, I was just told by the board that there is a limit on the number of URLs in posts (there was only one) and by certain words. We'll see if just posting the URL will work.

Same message. I'm almost certain this post doesn't contain any "Forbidden Words," so it almost has to be the URL. If this posts, I'm sorry I can't provide the link to the article. It's on the Sophos "Naked Security" blog, and it's entitled "Google Plus opens to everyone - but do you still want to join?"

There is a block on posting links in your first ?15? posts - before that the system treats you with suspiscion, after that you're considered a member of good standing.

Computers are fairly dumb and can only go by the rule, we people can sum you up quicker than that :p
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

I see. And glad to meet you, Bryn Mawr!

I can certainly understand the necessity of such a rule. Cuts down on "fly-by spamming." Guess I'll have to get posting then. This should be #9
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

if I answer you then you'll have to answer me back and it will be ten lol
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

Oops, too late...it's already up to 14 with this post.

At this rate, I'll be there in no time...like next post! :yh_tong2
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

woohoo!! It's a proud and subued day in the forum garden today .
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

-kg-;1370608 wrote: Oops, too late...it's already up to 14 with this post.

At this rate, I'll be there in no time...like next post! :yh_tong2 I think you can catch up to me by the weekend! :)
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

WonderWendy3;1370621 wrote: I think you can catch up to me by the weekend! :)

No fair! You'll be posting too!
WonderWendy3

I'm here again!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

-kg-;1370625 wrote: No fair! You'll be posting too!

Fair?? lol...what is that?? okay, I won't post that much....:sneaky:
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah right !! lol lol lol

I was taking into account name changes over the years ...I htink my true count is over 20 thousand. now that's sad
-kg-

I'm here again!

Post by -kg- »

You have a few "AKAs", do you? :yh_tong2

I've pretty much stuck with "kg" over the years. It's the first two letters of my Amateur Radio call sign...kg5uc.
fuzzywuzzy

I'm here again!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ummm I have a rule that Wendy and I made up a long time ago ......this thread has to be "all about wendy " so in future you have to post in this thread and mention Wenders in every one .....or we'll push you down on the ground ......and do things to you that might make you smile a lot.

just a couple of name changes . btw ..nothing special .

Return to “Introductions”