still grieving for my partner

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
emmajayne25

Post by emmajayne25 »

i lost my partner in april this year suddenly taken in a bad car crash, my boyfriend died instantly and my friend died 5 days after dan (my partner) 4 weeks after dans death i found out i was expecting our first child, was such a miracle that dan had left me a part of him to help my grieve.

Our little baby daughter is due december 23rd day after dans birthday.

i still find it hard from this day on to cope without having dan around and to do his daddy duties but i know he is around me and megan in spirit.

i have court cases coming up that im not looking forward to but i got to stay strong for our baby daughter and dans family and friends.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

This is going to sound morbid but I hope I go quickly like that. I know how hard it must be for you but at least he didn't linger in pain. I'm sorry for your loss.

Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Keep your head up. Currently me and my wife are undergoing struggles too. She has been with her mother who has been fighting cancer in Amman Jordan now for almost 3 months. Thankfully her mother will survive and has been home now for several weeks. Me and my wife have had our wallets hit hard and we miss one another dearly but at the end of this fight we will be stronger.

You have something to be happy for too. :D
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

emmajayne ~ sorry for your lost but smiling for your addition! that is a hard tough road to travel...I will send positive, blessing best wishes and vibes.

always,

Lady j
emmajayne25

Post by emmajayne25 »

thank you for all my heart felt messages x
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

emmajayne25;1368502 wrote: i lost my partner in april this year suddenly taken in a bad car crash, my boyfriend died instantly and my friend died 5 days after dan (my partner) 4 weeks after dans death i found out i was expecting our first child, was such a miracle that dan had left me a part of him to help my grieve.

Our little baby daughter is due december 23rd day after dans birthday.

i still find it hard from this day on to cope without having dan around and to do his daddy duties but i know he is around me and megan in spirit.

i have court cases coming up that im not looking forward to but i got to stay strong for our baby daughter and dans family and friends. I know one day soon I will lose my husband. My way of dealing with It, Is to dismiss It completely and refuse to believe It most days so I have no advice at all to offer other than to express my sympathy to you.

If I were very honest, I'd say that If I had a choice, I'd rather he went quickly In an accident, for seeing him as he Is, Is so hard to bear sometimes especially when he has been such an active man all his life. But then, I remember when my Sister-In-Laws Father died very suddenly from a heart attack and the shock In the family that followed.

Either way, to lose your partner Is just awful.

All I can say Is concentrate on your baby and the court cases will take care of themselves. You have to deal with them but don't waste stress and energy of them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
eraser

Post by eraser »

I'm sorry for your loss. My wife died three years ago and my mother was killed in a car crash. I have a sense of what you're experiencing.

I hope - in fact, I'm pretty sure - the baby will help fill the hole in your heart. Time will do the rest.

Peace.

Return to “Bereaved People”