There's nothing to eat

fuzzywuzzy

There's nothing to eat

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

:-5 Okay I have two deep chest freezers. full to the brim with food I seriously cannot put anymore into them . meat, veges, desserts, icecream, fish, breads of all kind, fresh pizzas, doughnuts cakes etc etc

My fridge is full, again to overflowing. cheeses, fruit, vege, milks and juices, etc etc

My pantry is an alladens cave of food . from pasta to snack foods to suces and cuppa soups and biscuits instant noodles spreads etc etc

Fruit bowl on the table has red delicious, granny smith and manderines in it .

YET MY BLOODY TWO TEENAGE BOYS INSTIST THERE IS NOTHING TO EAT IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!! AND NOTHING FOR THEIR SCHOOL LUNCHES!!!!!

you know there is not one bit of food in this house that they dislike. (apart from keehan who doesn't eat fish .)

:-5:-5AHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:-5:-5
Scrat

There's nothing to eat

Post by Scrat »

Having once been a teenage male I can inform you that the only real food comes fresh and directly from the supermarket, no stops in between such as freezers. My mother cured me of this by simply not going to the supermarket for a few weeks and also informing my friends mothers of the situation so that they would not feed me. It was at this point that I learned something about cooking my own meals.
Oscar Namechange

There's nothing to eat

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I must be a teenager then.

I have to admit that I do this.

Our Freezer and fridge Is also crammed to the rafters as Is all our cupboards with the stuff Fizzy mentioned.

I go out Into the kitchen, look In the fridge, think 'Oh I can't be arssed' and send out for a Chinese.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

There's nothing to eat

Post by chonsigirl »

Make them a nice peanut butter sandwich, and send them off to school. You can always wrap it in wax paper, if you're a little nostalgic about it. :)
WonderWendy3

There's nothing to eat

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ha, my kids complain when I buy "junk food" and prefer the healthy stuff-I'm the one that worries about them having enough to eat and they are fine with some grapes and yogurt...go figure!
fuzzywuzzy

There's nothing to eat

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

but see that's the frustrating thing ...the boys were taught to cook when they were little ...damn they could cook you all a roast ...and they are into healthy food etc etc .........and that's what I don't understand ...the sheer laziness .
Bruv

There's nothing to eat

Post by Bruv »

"Teenage boys" ?

Enough said.................
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

There's nothing to eat

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bruv;1369861 wrote: "Teenage boys" ?

Enough said.................

lol lol lol glad some of you understand. lol

I fixed it though I told them I'm not giving them money for lunch when they are running late anymore. Not my problem. And I'm not doing any more shopping until it all runs out ......they were making themselves some pretty good lunches this morning. lol......oh and I gave them the lecture of when I was young we only had an apple or an orange with a vegemite sandwhich and a biscuit if we were lucky . lol

Return to “Kids Family”