Rare Photos of Bob

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
bobmielke

Rare Photos of Bob

Post by bobmielke »

I try my best to always be behind the camera, not in front of it. Here are two, taken of me by others with my camera on my recent vacation. I do appear to be having fun! :)

Odie

Rare Photos of Bob

Post by Odie »

bobmielke;1364043 wrote: I try my best to always be behind the camera, not in front of it. Here are two, taken of me by others with my camera on my recent vacation. I do appear to be having fun! :)

I hope your having fun, what a beautiful bridge!
Life is just to short for drama.
georgecombey

Rare Photos of Bob

Post by georgecombey »

Hi there,

I was wondering what lens did you use on the photograph the use for taking the golden gate bridge? Nice photo!
bobmielke

Rare Photos of Bob

Post by bobmielke »

georgecombey;1369451 wrote: Hi there,

I was wondering what lens did you use on the photograph the use for taking the golden gate bridge? Nice photo!

That's any easy answer - Nikkor 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 VRII
flopstock

Rare Photos of Bob

Post by flopstock »

bobmielke;1364043 wrote: I try my best to always be behind the camera, not in front of it. Here are two, taken of me by others with my camera on my recent vacation. I do appear to be having fun! :)

Wow! I missed this thread. Nice picture. It could almost be a postcard.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Travel Vacation”