Not into RPG and Action Games...anyone else?

kasjaws

Post by kasjaws »

Hi all. I am new to this site and unlike a lot of you I don’t play RPG and action games.

I love to play hidden object games. Some of my favorites are The Vampire Saga, Sandra Fleming Chronicles - Crystal Skulls , Dying for Daylight, Phantasmat, Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox . There are many more. Gamehouse.com is one of my favorite game sites.

Along with hidden object games, I also like match three and Mah Jong. I know most “gamers” are into role playing or action games. Am I still considered a gamer if I don’t play those?

I also play Quick Hit Free Online Football which is the best sport strategy game I have ever played. It is not like Madden. It is about the strategy. You are the general manager and coach. You should check it out.

Anybody else out there into PC games that are not RPG?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I honestly doubt you'd find many if any gamers at this forum.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

kasjaws;1368171 wrote: Hi all. I am new to this site and unlike a lot of you I don’t play RPG and action games.

I love to play hidden object games. Some of my favorites are The Vampire Saga, Sandra Fleming Chronicles - Crystal Skulls , Dying for Daylight, Phantasmat, Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox . There are many more. Gamehouse.com is one of my favorite game sites.

Along with hidden object games, I also like match three and Mah Jong. I know most “gamers” are into role playing or action games. Am I still considered a gamer if I don’t play those?

I also play Quick Hit Free Online Football which is the best sport strategy game I have ever played. It is not like Madden. It is about the strategy. You are the general manager and coach. You should check it out.

Anybody else out there into PC games that are not RPG?

Well hello there! Do you belong to Big Fish? I've been waiting impatiently for the sequel to Dying for Daylight.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”