Subscriptions

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
spot

Subscriptions

Post by spot »

Membership of ForumGarden has always been and continues to be free.

ForumGarden allows a voluntary subscription system to offset some of our operating cost.

Any member currently displaying as a premium or supporting member whose subscription has lapsed is invited to renew. New subscribers are always welcome.

I note, for general information, that the following subscriptions are current.

A Karenina

abbey

Ahso!

AussiePam

Babe

Betty Boop

binbag

Bryn Mawr

ButterflyPrincess

cars

Cass

chonsigirl

Clint

crazygal

Daniyal

Der Wulf

devist8me

Dixie

esrun

flopstock

funtravel

fuzzywuzzy

Kathy Ellen

koan

KritterLover

LarsMac

Lizzie Love

Lon

megakookie

minks

Mustang

Nomad

nvalleyvee

Omni_Skittles

Paranormal

persephone

Raven

recovering conservative

spot

SnoozeAgain

theia

Tombstone

woppy71

Xxena
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Subscriptions

Post by spot »

I note also that, when the site ownership changed, any recurring payment instructions registered by FG members with Paypal to renew their subscription will have been automatically deleted. Those members who want to continue their subscription will need to reset their payments. The page from which to subscribe is http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/payments.php
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
along-for-the-ride

Subscriptions

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am not on your list of current subscribers. ?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

Subscriptions

Post by spot »

along-for-the-ride;1366421 wrote: I am not on your list of current subscribers. ?

Premium Status along-for-the-ride started 08-05-2010 ended 08-05-2011

That's bang in the middle of the site ownership transfer, perhaps a reminder didn't go out to you. I'll test the reminder system. You might like to check your spam filter to see if a reminder got lodged there.
along-for-the-ride

Subscriptions

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am trying to renew my subscription but I cannot, for when I go to Paypal, this comes up:

"This feature is only available to Business and Premier accounts."

My Paypal account is open and active, so there should be no problem.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

Subscriptions

Post by spot »

along-for-the-ride;1366440 wrote: I am trying to renew my subscription but I cannot, for when I go to Paypal, this comes up:

"This feature is only available to Business and Premier accounts."

My Paypal account is open and active, so there should be no problem.

That's very useful to know. I'll test the system and make any registration adjustments on Monday, and put an update in here when I've made changes.
YZGI

Subscriptions

Post by YZGI »

I just noticed that I am not on the list either. As far as I know I never was notified, I'll go check around.

Return to “News and Announcements”