Kid assaults teacher.

Scrat

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by Scrat »

And the teacher defends herself. I think this kid needs a big attitude adjustment, out behind the woodshed.

Should this teacher be fired? - The Dori Monson Show - MyNorthwest.com
Odie

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by Odie »

Scrat;1361174 wrote: And the teacher defends herself. I think this kid needs a big attitude adjustment, out behind the woodshed.

Should this teacher be fired? - The Dori Monson Show - MyNorthwest.com

agreed as he was right in her face.....I'd punch the punk to.
Life is just to short for drama.
gmc

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by gmc »

If they were outside of school he would be the one likely to get charged I would have thought. Why should teachers be expected to accept being assaulted as part of their job? I trust he was charged with using threatening behaviour (that's an offence here don't know about the states) and expelled. If he was outside in the street and behaving towards a grandmother in that fashion no one would hesitate to intervene to stop him would they?
mikeinie

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by mikeinie »

The pendulum has swung too far in the other direction, where once it was the teachers and system that abused students, now it is the students that abuse the teachers.

Why anyone would bother being a teacher these days… (other than all the time off they get)

The teacher should not be fired.
chonsigirl

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by chonsigirl »

Good for her-I can't tell you how many times I have had things thrown at me, very bad language used, etc and nothing every gets done. And then we're always scared about keeping our jobs!
Odie

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1361225 wrote: Good for her-I can't tell you how many times I have had things thrown at me, very bad language used, etc and nothing every gets done. And then we're always scared about keeping our jobs!

I had no idea your kids were like this, but I assume nowadays some are.

why is nothing done with their behavior?
Life is just to short for drama.
flopstock

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by flopstock »

I think the teacher has a healthy swing to her!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Scrat

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by Scrat »

Chonsi. If you were to hit back in whatever form YOU consider appropriate I would stand behind you 1000% percent. Another aspect of this is the some of the parents. Their little angels can do no wrong. It sickens me. If I had done something like that to a teacher I would have been smacked around twice.
Accountable

Kid assaults teacher.

Post by Accountable »

Did anybody else notice a second adult? Judging by the size of the kids it's clear it's a high school classroom. The only HS classrooms I'm aware of that have two teachers are mixed special ed and general ed. With that little bit of video, I'm guessing the kid might have been a student with an emotional difficulty. The special ed teacher has training to deal with such a kid, and either should have been dealing with the kid herself or made sure the general ed teacher knew how to handle him - hint: it doesn't involve backing into a corner and punching your way out.

I would definitely would be questioning the special ed teacher as to why she let the situation get out of hand, and put the general ed teacher in some appropriate training ASAP so that she doesn't find herself with no other option than to punch her student.

Return to “Current Events”