Difference between healthcare and health insurance?

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
Hoony Ready

Post by Hoony Ready »

Hi there,

I would like to know that what is the difference between healthcare and health insurance? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hoony Ready
spot

Post by spot »

I suppose we could say we dealt with this four weeks ago in http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/healt ... ealth.html or I could ask you what your own opinion is.

We are, more often than not these days, polite, but we don't dance on strings.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Hoony Ready;1361022 wrote: Hi there,

I would like to know that what is the difference between healthcare and health insurance? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hoony Ready

Health care can be provided by an individual or a institution like a hospital/nursing home etc. whereas health insurance is the financial vehicle be it private or government that facilitates that care.

Return to “Healthcare”