Would You Sell Your Soul For An Easier Life If You Could?

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This is a question I pose to everyone on this board.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about this. I'm just asking a simple question.

If you could, would you sell your Soul for an easier Life even if it meant that you would suffer for it after you died in this Lifetime?

Would you trade an eternity of ownership of your Soul for one Lifetime of fulfilling all or at least most of your material and carnal desires?

Yes or No? If you could.
Link removed by moderator
spot

Post by spot »

Do you mean "you would suffer for it", or do you mean "you might suffer for it"? "Would" implies the existence of souls. You say it's a question posed to everyone on this board but not everyone on the board thinks the word "soul" describes anything meaningful or real.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1355968 wrote: Do you mean "you would suffer for it", or do you mean "you might suffer for it"? "Would" implies the existence of souls. You say it's a question posed to everyone on this board but not everyone on the board thinks the word "soul" describes anything meaningful or real.

So if you could Spot, would you? Sell your Soul to satisfy all your Earthly wants and needs in your current Lifetime?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer;1355969 wrote: So if you could Spot, would you? Sell your Soul to satisfy all your Earthly wants and needs in your current Lifetime?

Alright I will word the question a bit differently. For those who believe that we have Souls, would you trade it for materialism in your favor on all levels? An exchange.

I only ask this because it is sort of a study on my part. I am not a fool, so I know that some will say yes and some will say no. Some may claim they already have, or some might be scared to admit it if they thought they had. But surely some will definitely say yes either to themselves only or will freely admit it to others depending on how much shame they have or how much pride they have in themselves.

So undoubtedly there are some who are thinking yes but may never admit it here for fear of ridicule from others.
spot

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1355969 wrote: So if you could Spot, would you? Sell your Soul to satisfy all your Earthly wants and needs in your current Lifetime?
It's a meaningless question. There is no life after death, I have no eternal soul and there's nobody fighting over its ownership.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1355971 wrote: It's a meaningless question. There is no life after death, I have no eternal soul and there's nobody fighting over its ownership.

The interesting part about this thread Spot is I get to learn something even if not a single person participates.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

You pose a question, then answer the question, then say if the question is answered one way or the other, the answers given might not be true. And you can draw information even if no one answers ?

Does this mean you are clever and know the answer already ?

So......why ask ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Bruv;1355973 wrote: You pose a question, then answer the question, then say if the question is answered one way or the other, the answers given might not be true. And you can draw information even if no one answers ?

Does this mean you are clever and know the answer already ?

So......why ask ?

It's kind of a unique experiment for myself because if no one says yes, than it shows me just that. If no one says no than it shows me just that. If people refuse to take part than it shows me just that.

Musical Lyrics always give this secret away far more than our own lips ever will. So I am learning. Thoughts on paper tend to escape self control.
spot

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1355972 wrote: The interesting part about this thread Spot is I get to learn something even if not a single person participates.

Since you've had no direct response so far, I'll give you one. I'll draw up as legally watertight a bill of sale as I can find a template for, giving you full disposal of my soul at any time you care to exercise it, in exchange for a crisp new ten dollar bill. We can send the paperwork by post if you like.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1355978 wrote: Since you've had no direct response so far, I'll give you one. I'll draw up as legally watertight a bill of sale as I can find a template for, giving you full disposal of my soul at any time you care to exercise it, in exchange for a crisp new ten dollar bill. We can send the paperwork by post if you like.

I don't think that's how it works. Interestingly enough, watertight bill looked more to me like water birth right for a second there.
spot

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1355979 wrote: I don't think that's how it works. Good lord, what do you want, worshippers?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

As countless amounts of people have learned through their own discoveries, Hollywood gives this secret away more than any other faction of society.

Hidden in plain view comes to mind.

Worshipers? Never. Ever. Not for me. I am not of that ilk. One can not stretch two bows at once.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

And what about you? Who do you see when you look in the mirror? Mirrors are key. Do you see you? Or do you see something else?

I would find it very hard to trust anyone who sees themselves when they look into a mirror. But on the other hand, let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing. And opposite.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

TruthBringer;1355977 wrote:

Musical Lyrics always give this secret away far more than our own lips ever will. So I am learning. Thoughts on paper tend to escape self control.

I think I am loosing the will to live, where do I sign up for this soul exchange thing ?
spot

Post by spot »

Bruv;1355983 wrote: where do I sign up for this soul exchange thing ?a fantastic opportunity

eta: skip that, their valuation server's off-line.

Maybe http://www.dpjs.co.uk/sell.html is more practically useful. I can't see anything on that page I'd disagree with.
Lon

Post by Lon »

TruthBringer;1355972 wrote: The interesting part about this thread Spot is I get to learn something even if not a single person participates.

Sort of like mental masturbation isn't it?
gmc

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1355966 wrote: This is a question I pose to everyone on this board.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about this. I'm just asking a simple question.

If you could, would you sell your Soul for an easier Life even if it meant that you would suffer for it after you died in this Lifetime?

Would you trade an eternity of ownership of your Soul for one Lifetime of fulfilling all or at least most of your material and carnal desires?

Yes or No? If you could.

Thanks to all the bankers there's a glut on the market - better to wait a bit.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I neither have a soul to sell, nor do I believe there is anyone/thing to sell this non existent soul to.

There is a precedent for it though and most enjoyable it was too, if a little twee.

Willie Brown has made a pact with the devil concerning the long lost song by Blues legend Robert Johnson.

It concludes with the duel

YouTube - Crossroads Guitar Duel

Steve Vai and Ry Cooder
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1355985 wrote: Sort of like mental masturbation isn't it?

You have managed to put me off my dinner now Lon........hope you are happy.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Snowfire;1355990 wrote: I neither have a soul to sell, nor do I believe there is anyone/thing to sell this non existent soul to.

There is a precedent for it though and most enjoyable it was too, if a little twee.

Willie Brown has made a pact with the devil concerning the long lost song by Blues legend Robert Johnson.

Steve Vai and Ry Cooder

I bought the solundtrack for that when t came out. Guess which bit isn't on it?
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

gmc;1355995 wrote: I bought the solundtrack for that when t came out. Guess which bit isn't on it?

Yep I did the same

Winston Churchill
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

My soul is already spoken for.

My life is as good as it will get.

I have nothing to trade.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1356012 wrote: My soul is already spoken for.

I have nothing to trade.

I'll start the bidding at a six week tour of the Greek Islands accompanied by Britney Spears, with her picking up the tab. Or an Oxford Reader in Ancient History, depending on your preference. Robin Lane Fox, even.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Greeks and Brittany Spears conjures up images in my mind that would appear to mean I have sold my soul already (can't off hand remember when)
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Britney Spears ? Give me fire and brimstone any day

Winston Churchill
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Lon;1355985 wrote: Sort of like mental masturbation isn't it?

lol. If you would like to look at it that way Lon.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1355990 wrote: I neither have a soul to sell, nor do I believe there is anyone/thing to sell this non existent soul to.

Steve Vai and Ry Cooder

Very nice and thank you for participating.

So far, what I have learned from this thread, is that many of you don't seem to believe that we have a Soul. There are other things I am learning but I was not aware of much of what I am now becoming aware of. Someone who doesn't believe they have a Soul would certainly not have a problem "selling" it then right? After all, they don't have one to sell, so it would be just a game right?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

LarsMac;1356012 wrote: My soul is already spoken for.

I have nothing to trade.

Thanks for participating Lars. You were the first to say yes or no. However, I must ask you, if I may, did you ever bargain your Soul before now? Silly question to some I know. But I am asking it seriously. Did you ever sign in blood? If not, who is your Soul spoken for? If you don't mind me asking.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

At my age sure you can have my soul and all the other worn out parts. Now give me the better life please. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Post by spot »

CARLA;1356024 wrote: At my age sure you can have my soul and all the other worn out parts. Now give me the better life please. :)

Carla, you might wash it first before you pass it on. Wait a bit, I'm sure I've got some Blood of Lamb left over that you could use...
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

TruthBringer;1356022 wrote: Thanks for participating Lars. You were the first to say yes or no. However, I must ask you, if I may, did you ever bargain your Soul before now? Silly question to some I know. But I am asking it seriously. Did you ever sign in blood? If not, who is your Soul spoken for? If you don't mind me asking.

God, who is called YHVH, or Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who was and is, and is to come, Father of mankind, Whose Son, Jesus gave his very life for us, and was raised by the Father, already owns my soul. I gave it to him many years ago.

In return, I have everything I need, or will ever need, now and forever.

Praise Him, forever.
- DH Lawrence
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

LarsMac;1356030 wrote: God, who is called YHVH, or Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who was and is, and is to come, Father of mankind, Whose Son, Jesus gave his very life for us, and was raised by the Father, already owns my soul. I gave it to him many years ago.

In return, I have everything I need, or will ever need, now and forever.

Praise Him, forever.

Thank you for your input. Anyone else care to wager in on this?
gmc

Post by gmc »

is you mean soul as in the incorporeal essence of a person or living thing what do you think is happening when someone has alzheimers and basically all the lights are on but nobody is there- or someone who is mentally ill. In the old days they were believed to be possessed by the devil and it was downright dangerous being an epileptic. Do you believe maybe they have sold their souls?

I shouldn't but I will

YouTube - Tommy Emmanuel - Classical Gas (Live)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright my friends, it's time for stage 2 of this thread.

Many people out there in the World today, many professional people, believe that they have sold their Souls to get where they are today. No need to name any names, look it up for yourselves you can come to the same conclusion because many of them give hints here and there.

Anyways, it is important for these people to understand that they have been deceived. They have lost loved ones (their loved ones have been murdered) because that was another tool added into the mix to scare them into submission and complete secrecy regarding what they have been brainwashed into thinking.

So no matter how real it seems to them, it is an illusion. No matter how much pain they have had to endure or how much fear they have allowed into their hearts, it is not real. Everyone dies. If someone is killed, it only means that someone is going to have to pay the consequences for what they have done. God is not mocked.

But I am happy to see that no one not a single person in this thread believes that it is possible to sell your Soul. Or at least this is what has manifested so far. But as I said, many people out there today under harsh controlling influences do believe that this is what has happened to them. They are also being covertly brain washed into having split personalities, etc. This is an ugly process that is used for no other reason than to ultimately attempt to steer Humanity in the wrong direction. These people are being used as pawns in a much larger game. Some of them have figured this out but are too scared to come forward with this information. But it is important for all people to understand that each person is on their own separate journey in Life. If you find yourself in the clutches of evil groups or cult like groups and you were born into such an environment against your will than it doesn't mean you can't find your own inner escape from such an environment and connect with the Light of the Holy Spirit inside yourself to help you release your mind from these types of situations.

As I said before. We don't exist. But there is an I that does exist within every one of us. There is no me. There is an I. The I in me is the I in you. This is what I meant about looking in the mirror. Remember, everything you have come to know about yourself so far is an illusion. Your name, it doesn't exist. Your gender, it doesn't exist. Your skin color, it doesn't exist. Your professional occupation, only a temporary reality. You as yourself do not exist. You are much greater than what you see in the mirror. I am you. You are me. We are I. Who is I? Ask yourself until you realize the answer. Who is It?

Everything you say, do, act, and feel is being recorded. When you die in this reality you will find yourself in another of your own making. Everything is being compiled together to bring you your Hell or your Heaven. That's the truth. You should spend your time on nothing else than helping others find the I within themselves and finding the I within yourself. You are a Divinity multiplied. Start acting like it today and start tapping into your true potential and you will live on in Light. Do not become divided. You will be filled with Darkness. You will live in Poverty and you will be that poverty. You will leave this Earth with nothing. Or you can leave it with something. One who has some will be given more. But one who has very little will have what little they do have taken away from them. The choice is yours to make.
xyz

Post by xyz »

TruthBringer;1355966 wrote: This is a question I pose to everyone on this board.

It's a daft one, isn't it. Those who have sold their souls (and that's just about everyone who posts on 'Christian' boards on the 'net, imv) are not going to admit it.

So why ask it? It's the sort of question a poster who has sold his soul would ask in order to persuade readers that his or her own evil posts were innocent and truthful.

If you could.
There's no 'if', there's no maybe. This life is here for choice. Everyone is Cain or Abel. Every day is Choose-day.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

xyz;1356062 wrote: It's a daft one, isn't it. Those who have sold their souls (and that's just about everyone who posts on 'Christian' boards on the 'net, imv) are not going to admit it.

So why ask it? It's the sort of question a poster who has sold his soul would ask in order to persuade readers that his or her own evil posts were innocent and truthful.

There's no 'if', there's no maybe. This life is here for choice. Everyone is Cain or Abel. Every day is Choose-day.

You guys had it right from the beginning. There is an idea that one can sell one's Soul on this planet. That is real. That "idea" has been put into practice many times over. So that part is a reality.

The idea has to be believed in order for it to have a maximum impact on the psyche of a person who is being used as a vehicle for control. Complete and utter fear must be instilled in that person in order for them to lose their own self worth which therefore makes them easy to manipulate.

If that person would turn within, they could break all forms of mind control over them and free themselves from the idea that their Soul has been traded for material success. As I mentioned before, there are multiple levels to this equation. People do die, sometimes people who are very close to the individual who believes that they have traded their Soul for their current lifestyle. This is because it is one of the added layers of mind control. To kill someone's loved one sends a clear message to an individual that if they try and undo what they believe they have done, that their Life can be taken from them in a heartbeat. It also shocks that person's nervous system which causes them to develop almost an alter ego or split personality. Fear at a certain level causes a person's personality to split in a defensive mechanism that the body offers that person to be able to escape the reality of having to process all that pain and fear at once.

It's a truly complicated process and it is a scheme that has been put together by people who seek to use these poor individuals as puppets in a show that they are controlling but with a higher agenda which is to steer Humanity in a certain direction as I mentioned before. It is not true that a person can sell their Soul. It is not true that a person can trade their Soul. It is true that a person can believe they have done both, and it is true that they may experience horrendous things after that which could and usually always does cause them to be paralyzed with fear. This in turn as I mentioned before makes it easier to control them. In very rare cases you can see glitches in this mind control such as certain singers and actors having to be institutionalized for a bit, etc., or having personality switches instantaneously either during or after an interview such as the one with Chris Brown recently where he broke a window right after he was questioned about a past relationship.

The trigger for the personality switch usually comes from emotion. You see, while in a totally mind controlled state, a person does not really feel much emotion at all. But once a high enough degree of emotion is directed their way, it could cause that person to slip out of their mind controlled state and into a different state which could cause them to do any number of crazy things. Emotion seems to be a trigger point though for many of the cases such as the one with Britney Spears where she popped out of her one personality and into another if even for a split second not realizing where she was for the moment, and having to re-adjust herself to her surroundings. Some twitching ensues, and in the end losing total control of her emotions and not being able to continue the interview. In this case it was crying that was the trigger point.

Here is the Britney Spears video to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about: YouTube - Britney uuh hello weird video

Usually after this point, as was the case with Britney Spears, they are removed from public view for awhile and tucked away in an institution until their programming can be corrected and then they are released back into the public arena until such a break down and personality switch occurs again.
spot

Post by spot »

Have you, out of interest, ever seen a production of Kit Marlowe's Doctor Faustus?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1356069 wrote: Have you, out of interest, ever seen a production of Kit Marlowe's Doctor Faustus?

Well, as was recently discovered for myself through myself, I have mentioned in another thread that the only damnation a person receives is the damnation that they create for themselves. And even that doesn't appear to be permanent.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

You have to understand these people even from a young age, the people I am speaking of, unmistakably some people on this board know exactly what I am speaking of, are exposed to these kind of mind control techniques from a very early age. We're talking as young as 2 years old in some cases. I myself went through a smaller version of this type of mind control even though it didn't work on me, and it appears that it was completely abandoned. But that's a whole different story in itself.

Basically, the point of the trauma is to create a split in your personality. This as I said before makes it easier for you to be influenced by other techniques which can be introduced later. What's needed is extreme fear though in order for the process to be a success. The child has to be tormented day in and day out until they can be broken and then "retrained" to think, act, and perform a certain way. The problem is that sometimes the process is sloppy as was the case with me.

All I can tell you is that it all has to do with family and family lineage. It is very strange but it appears to have been done on my father's side of the family mainly and that was the case with what was attempted on me. It came from that side of my family as well. It seems to be a repetitive theme throughout his side of the entire family. Causing one of his sisters to commit suicide and the other one to go insane. Anyways, bloodlines are definitely tied into it.
spot

Post by spot »

Your father is, if I remember correctly, a member here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1356073 wrote: Your father is, if I remember correctly, a member here.

No at least not if I remember correctly. He never became an official member. He may have popped in for a second but not to stay. But he knows what I'm speaking of. It's just he never told me the whole story. Anyways, it goes back to his father, and before that, etc. It's not the case with all Kennedys. But unfortunately, not something I am proud of at all, the Kennedy family is one of the 13 original bloodlines of the Illuminati family.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

We could be at this all day though it's no secret. Here's a website to give you a general overall better idea: 13 Bloodlines of The Illuminati

My father knows more than he would ever tell me. In fact he keeps secrets very well. And indeed, his family holds some very deep, dark secrets. All you have to do is watch some of the home made videos of when he was a child to see what I mean. Very cold, very unemotional videos. I have seen a few, I never mentioned to him what I could see. He may not even realized that what happened to him was not by accident either. Although I think he already knows this. I just can't ever pull anything out of him. He always likes to switch the subject on you and never likes to get too deep into an issue. I've tried before but it usually ends up in an argument with me and him anyways and we are no longer speaking to each other.

You see, he worked for some of the banks in this country making upwards of $12,000 dollars every two weeks I kid you not. We all know what faction high level bankers are connected to. I've seen first hand one of his pay checks back then and this was nearly 20 years ago so I know what I'm talking about. Much of the coding that you use for the ATM machines today my Dad helped facilitate.

He's not in that business anymore. But he also has ties to the military as well. And held the highest security clearance you can hold in the Air Force. But as I mentioned before he is very proud of his service and never really told me anything that took place while he was in it. Just a few things when he was drunk but only scratched the surface.
xyz

Post by xyz »

TruthBringer;1356068 wrote: There is an idea that one can sell one's Soul on this planet.
Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me- because whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or, what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matt 16:24-26

'Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world, you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world—what the sinful self desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world that people are so proud of—none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world. The world and everything in it that people desire is passing away; but those who do the will of God live forever.' John 2:15-17 (GNB)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

xyz;1356085 wrote: Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me- because whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or, what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matt 16:24-26

'Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world, you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world—what the sinful self desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world that people are so proud of—none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world. The world and everything in it that people desire is passing away; but those who do the will of God live forever.' John 2:15-17 (GNB)

I don't think He meant it in the way you think He meant it XYZ. Interpretation is one thing. Observation is another.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9
xyz

Post by xyz »

TruthBringer;1356110 wrote: "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

Sure as night follows day, the KJV follows the Bible.
venus

Post by venus »

I am not sure. Do l have a soul? and if l possibly do, would l want to risk selling it?

No l would not, l believe basically that if you want something in life you have to earn it...the hard way, or how are you truly going to appreciate it
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

So, for you folks who say, "I don't have a soul."

If some fellow came to you and offered you a better life, whatever a better life from you perspective might be, in exchange for your soul, what would be your reply?

It would seem, then that you would be getting something (whatever you desire) for nothing (your non-existent soul)

What have you to lose in such a bargain?

Chances are, from your PoV, of course, that you are going to receive nothing, anyway, but you know, you might.

Even if you get nothing, then you still got an even deal. Would you humor the guy?
- DH Lawrence
xyz

Post by xyz »

LarsMac;1356491 wrote: So, for you folks who say, "I don't have a soul."

If some fellow came to you and offered you a better life, whatever a better life from you perspective might be, in exchange for your soul
No, no. Half right, though!

What happens in that filthy ****-heap of a world out there is that some weaselly, gutless little **** who's never done a day's work in his life, who really should have been drowned at birth, comes along and offers you a job, a nice cushy job, ****ing up the lives of others, to make the little ****'s life even easier. So you become a manager, an editor, an executive, and you make people's lives hell, all muck and bullets. And you go home to an easy, comfortable life.

Then you die. Then you wish you'd been in with the muck and bullets.

Apologies to those of sensitive dispositions, but that's the way it is.

For everyone. For you.
spot

Post by spot »

xyz;1356500 wrote: Then you die. Then you wish you'd been in with the muck and bullets.What that second "Then" tells me, from where I'm sat, is that I'm watching a deliberate consciously-chosen cultural delusion. Why anyone would deliberately choose to participate in a cultural delusion leaves me baffled, but nothing else fits the bill.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”