Firebird #12 (she’s back!)

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Ashton099

Post by Ashton099 »

[edit: oversized IMG changed to attachment]

Hello there and welcome back to Firebird. Finally! Thanks again for continuing to read and take an interest in my comic strip- I’m hoping to get F.B. out way more this year and am looking forward to starting a whole new story line for our heroine after wrapping up the Chinese Ghost~ all will be explained very soon.

-Ashton

*Link for larger version of current episode~ FIREBIRD #12

All sizes | FIREBIRD #12 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

*Link to all prior episodes on Flickr~

Flickr: AshtonW's Photostream

*Twitter updates for next Firebird release~

Ashton (FIREBIRDUPDATES) on Twitter

*Firebird Production Journal~

FIREBIRD PRODUCTION JOURNAL

Attached files
spot

Post by spot »

It's a while since we saw that strip here - it's looking very assured, well done.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
binbag

Post by binbag »

Oooo, I'm Sooo jealous of you Firebird. I couldn't draw a straight line to save myself :-5

Impressive stuff :yh_flower

Well not "stuff", but you know what I mean. :o

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
Ashton099

Post by Ashton099 »

spot;1350557 wrote: It's a while since we saw that strip here - it's looking very assured, well done.

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to read it and comment~ sorry for the delay too!
Ashton099

Post by Ashton099 »

binbag;1350583 wrote: Oooo, I'm Sooo jealous of you Firebird. I couldn't draw a straight line to save myself :-5

Impressive stuff :yh_flower

Well not "stuff", but you know what I mean. :o

bb

ha! I assure you, you have nothing to be jealous of my friend- I can barely draw myself and anyone majoring in art will spot a ton of mistakes that I make. my goal is to make it understandable to the viewer and good enough that you will continue to read it for free! thanks for commenting~

Return to “Arts Animation”