Remove images from My Albums

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
binbag

Post by binbag »

Can anyone tell me how to remove an image from "My Albums" I just cannot find the link to do so, and I bet it's something really simple. Doh :-5

Thank you.

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Go to My Albums, click on the album you want, top right is edit pictures - click on that and you have a tick box to delete individual pictures. Mext to edit pictures is edit album which gives you the option to delete the entire collection.
binbag

Post by binbag »

Thanks for your quick reply BM.

All I see at the top right is....

Notifications - My Profile - Settings - Log Out

Below that is the small rectangular Advanced Search panel.

Edit; and below that is Create New Album.

bb

[/FONT]
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

From the options bar at the top of the page click on gallery and then, within the drop down menu, click on My Albums

Click on the picture of the album you want to select

Just above the pictures it then shows is a title bar giving the name of the album, at the far end of that are the available options - upload pictures, add to group, edit album, edit pictures. Click on edit pictures

The page it then brings up shows each picture with name and description and a radio button to select the album cover and a tick box to allow deletion. Go down through each picture in the album selecting the pictures to be deleted and, at the bottom of the list, click on save changes.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

You go into your profile then down the side look for albums select "MORE". Then open the album click on the picture you want to edit it opens then select "EDIT" PICTURE it open at the bottom of the picture in the left corner you will see a box to select that is for "DELETE THIS PICTURE" :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

binbag

Post by binbag »

I've managed to edit the images, thank you so much for your interest BM & CARLA , :-6

I was being driven spare trying to work it out.

An empty album is still there but I'm going to create a new one; then I'll attempt to delete the original one, but if I get stuck......... :)

Cheers.

bb

[/FONT]

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”