test

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
FG-administator

test

Post by FG-administator »

test 2

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
spot

test

Post by spot »

test 2 - do I get mail?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FG-administator

test

Post by FG-administator »

test 2 follow up

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
spot

test

Post by spot »

FG;1350522 wrote: test 2 follow upSubscribe to this thread and notify me of changes: ticked, with instant email selected.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
beep

test

Post by beep »

spot;1350524 wrote: Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes: ticked, with instant email selected.

Test to email.
Test
beep

test

Post by beep »

Got it!
Test
beep

test

Post by beep »

spot;1350524 wrote: Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes: ticked, with instant email selected.

don't be "ticked". har har.
Test

Return to “Test Forum”