Strange...

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
theia

Strange...

Post by theia »

my scores will no longer submit on the arcade :confused:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Strange...

Post by spot »

It's a known problem since the new year started, I'm hoping it'll get straight soon.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
theia

Strange...

Post by theia »

thanks, spot
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Richard Bell

Strange...

Post by Richard Bell »

I had the same issue, and I was somewhat vexed after I had scored 86,975,000 in Bubbleshooter. (Well, maybe not that much, but definitely a top 3 score.)
chonsigirl

Strange...

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, I would fib and say I beat Floppy's score on Collapse, but 'taint' so. But 'tis true no scores submit.
G#Gill

Strange...

Post by G#Gill »

I reckon it's a deliberate ploy to drive people away from the arcade, making them miserable like so many other members appear to be. Come on FG just get hold of spot and between the two of you, you should be able to sort something out, surely. Or do we have to threaten to swamp the 'report and infraction' thread with thousands of smilies ?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Strange...

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1349540 wrote: It's a known problem since the new year started, I'm hoping it'll get straight soon.

It will need assistance to get straight, spot, cos it won't do it on it's own, even though it is very clever !
flopstock

Strange...

Post by flopstock »

spot;1349540 wrote: It's a known problem since the new year started, I'm hoping it'll get straight soon.

Have you googled the problem spot?

When you try to save your score you are instead redirected to the forum index

ibProArcade v2.7.0+

Extended vBulletin-Version © MrZeropage (vBulletin.org Forum - The Official vBulletin Resource!)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G#Gill

Strange...

Post by G#Gill »

I said that earlier, but without the bulletin stuff. It appears to have been deleted ! Nowt to do with me though!
G#Gill

Strange...

Post by G#Gill »

The arcade is still malfunctioning, and has been like this for several days, I believe !

:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5
spot

Strange...

Post by spot »

May I just check whether anyone is still stuck with scoring problems?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Strange...

Post by koan »

I am. I keep getting high score in all of the games but it will only take submission of the scores that place me lower rank.

hehe

Return to “Arcade Discussions”